Don't more than you have to
I’ve been a long time lurker, and even longer time PE’er. I’ve been intrigued by the amount of energy, experimentation, and passion many of you put into this, and I must say I have learned quite a lot.
[Now, if I may put on my Biology hat.]]
On these boards there is a large amount of information, and it’s going to be daunting for any newbie to sift through. Some of it is based in science, some of it is anecdotal, and some of it.. I must say.. Seems totally off the wall, and perhaps outright fabricated on some instances. I think the problem is in the manner some people view the process of penis enlargement, as if the penis is a single entity; an offshoot of the male anatomy. It’s not. It’s arteries, it’s branches, it’s tissue divided by tissue, also surrounded by elastic tissue, tissue that is broken down into endothelial cells, and CT, which is made up of collagen fibers, elastic fibers, which are made by fibroblastioles utilizing specific amino acids.. And we’re way past the areas of biology I know shit about. Plus, I recall seeing a thread about l-arginine to “increase NOS levels”.. Which member of the NOS family are we talking about? I’m assuming you mean endothelial Nitric-Oxide Synthase, but I don’t think you understand it completely because I don’t see any mention of tetrahydrobiopterin.
The point is, the intricacies of building and rebuilding a penis are remarkably complex, and to come up with the right exercises, supplements, and schedule may seem impossible to do with all of the information in front of you, especially seeing how much they will vary in success from person to person. Not to mention external variables can influence these processes, like the level of mineral content in your water, the amount of sunlight you get during specific points in the rebuilding process, and how turned on you are by those around you.
If you want to veer off into the various tangents, this is the board for you. If you want to maintain a healthy penis, just stick to the following basics:
1) Be careful, and nothing you do should hurt
2) To rebuild the tissue in your penis, all you need is good protein sources, zinc, vitamin c, and calcium; and a decent diet will have all of these. The only supplement that will help you here may be l-lysine, but if your eating good sources of protein, you’re getting all of the lysine your body will need or use. The rest is placebo.
3) If you really want to improve the blood flow during your exercises, and you don’t have erectile dysfunction, a warm washcloth will do the trick just fine. Maybe eat some ginger root or chew an aspirin.
4) REST. How much rest depends on how old you are. I don’t care what they say in other threads, if you’re younger, your body needs less time. At least 24-48 hours. And if you’re resting, try to give it as little activity as possible. Don’t have sex, masturbate, or anything that will engorge the tissue for an extended period of time while its trying to replace the fibers
5) If there is any efficacy to hanging, it is merely the manner in which the endothelium are arranging themselves after being torn. 2oz will be just as effective as 2lbs, so anything more than that is just a risk and silly.
6) Alcohol, Caffeine, nicotine will not hurt you in small, irregular doses; only when they become habitual, or overused. Believe it or not, high fructose corn syrup is probably the worst thing for PE on its own.
7) Stay in shape, but don’t push too hard. Daily walks or light jogs a few times a week is good enough.
I welcome rebuttals. Just understand I subscribe to the “The fundamentals are fundamental,” approach and anything else, in my opinion, is spinning tires or adding extra steps.