Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does sex increase penis size

12

Does sex increase penis size

So I was wondering does sex increase penis? Or can be considered a form of jelqing if the girl is tight enough? I have been doing PE and I wasn’t really taking it seriously I did 2 days of 5 minute warm up, 10 minutes of stretching, 10 minutes of jelqing, and a 5 minute warm down and I don’t think that is enough to increase penis size, but the same week I did that I had 1 straight week of sex about 2 times a day sometimes 3 back to back which would be 2-3 hours of sex straight and I noticed my penis was slightly longer. Not much but it was defiantly a tab bit longer but defiantly longer I’d say about 1cm maybe almost 2, slightly thicker, and my head was noticeably bigger. My girlfriends a virgin so her vag is EXTRA tight. The first time I noticed it was bigger was after sex when she was giving me head and that was after I came twice in 2 hours, is it possible that I’m a fast gainer and those 2 days are what gave me results or does sex just increase size?

Unfortunately the answer is no. Sex alone is not a form of PE. If you were able to notice an increase in size over a period of two days worth of PE workouts, then it could be a result of increased EQ more than anything. There is a possibility that you are a fast gainer but that is not something that we can accurately determine determine. The best thing to do is remain disciplined in you PE efforts and document everything in order to get a better understanding of how you react to the exercises.

It would definitely be nice if sex was a form of PE though but that is not the case. A lot of the members here would have no reason to be here since they would have already acquired monster sizes just by getting laid on a regular basis lol.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

Originally Posted by skeebo
Unfortunately the answer is no. Sex alone is not a form of PE. If you were able to notice an increase in size over a period of two days worth of PE workouts, then it could be a result of increased EQ more than anything. There is a possibility that you are a fast gainer but that is not something that we can accurately determine determine. The best thing to do is remain disciplined in you PE efforts and document everything in order to get a better understanding of how you react to the exercises.

It would definitely be nice if sex was a form of PE though but that is not the case. A lot of the members here would have no reason to be here since they would have already acquired monster sizes just by getting laid on a regular basis lol.

Alright thanks. So you think it’s my EQ that is what gave me these noticeable gains then? Like I said I noticed it after I came twice, which I thought was odd because I didn’t think my sexual appeal was sky rocketed after that, and I didn’t even feel as if I was at that full 100% erect. I just thought my girlfriend tight vagina made an OK grip around my dick so tight that I was getting in 1000 jelqs a day >.< but alright I will keep at the PE and let you guys know what happens, hopefully I am a fast gainer.

Momentarily.

Originally Posted by beezy123
Alright thanks. So you think it’s my EQ that is what gave me these noticeable gains then? Like I said I noticed it after I came twice, which I thought was odd because I didn’t think my sexual appeal was sky rocketed after that, and I didn’t even feel as if I was at that full 100% erect. I just thought my girlfriend tight vagina made an OK grip around my dick so tight that I was getting in 1000 jelqs a day >.< but alright I will keep at the PE and let you guys know what happens, hopefully I am a fast gainer.

Increased EQ is most likely the case but i cannot say that it definitely is. It is very common to have a heightened quality of erection when proper PE is involved; even in your case of only having a couple of workouts under your belt. One of the great thing about PE is that with proper routines, there are more benefits than just increased size (including what you experienced as well). Either that or you gf practices kegels herself ;) . Either way you are on the right track so just stick to what you are doing.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

If priapism can, I really don’t see why sex can’t.

I’m not talking 15 minute roll in the sack sex, I’m thinking the 3 to 4 hour fuckfest marathon done daily


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Breezy,

Try getting her to use her cunt to jelq you “correctly”. Jelqing and plain old fucking are different energies applied to your cock. I would really like to hear if you can train her to do that. It would be much better than using machines as some guys do and it would become great pussy control for your mate. She would be able to make any dick happy! :)


Pre-PE 11/11 BPEL 5.9 EG 5.3

Started PE: 3/12 BPEL 6.0 EG 5.6 * Current: BPEL 7.0 EG 5.9 BPSL 7.4 Nut Lgth 2.5" * Goal: BPEL 7.3 EG 6.3 BPSL 8.00

Mind over matter. All of life is transitional.

A sexually active dick will be larger than an inactive one.

I had a buddy that dated this chick who loved to give and was good at blow jobs. After 6 months they broke up, but he swore that his dick grew from her sucking it.

Originally Posted by djrobins

A sexually active dick will be larger than an inactive one.

Completely agree that the same dick sexually active would maintain its maximum size than if the same dick was inactive. I call it “use it or lose it”.

If that were the case I would have been tripping on mine before discovering PE.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Could it be…by inserting your penis in a vagina you’re applying moist heat===> collagen softening +edging(from sex)=GREATNESS. :)


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

A few weeks ago my wife and I were playing with the idea that our fucking has replaced my PE exercises and as it gets bigger, her vagina also gets deeper/accommodates more. I wonder how big/deep we’ll be in 5 years.


If girth is king, why the hell does everyone keep talking about length?

Here is my experience. I don’t know if it is just me or true for everyone. Sex never made my dick bigger but having regular sex did seem to cement gains from prior PE. My dick remained the same new size but after not having had sex for four years has shrunk one quarter inch. Maybe it is age? I don’t know for sure, but it did seem to be a case of use it or lose it. It is actually the reason I found this site.


"Outside of a dog, a book is man's best friend. Inside of a dog it's too dark to read." -Groucho Marx

Originally Posted by iamaru
If that were the case I would have been tripping on mine before discovering PE.

So true…if sex could make your dick grow this forum would be filled with nothing more than virgins and people who suffer from constant dry spells.


Jan. '08:.............................................. ..............................................Apri l '13:.........Goal:

|||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||||

6.5 BP................................................ ...............................................8.2 5 BP.......... 8.5 BP

The only way I can think of where sex can help increase the size is if you pump beforehand and use a cock ring. If you did that everyday I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.

But then technically it’s not the sex that’s helping.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
The Mayo Clinic on PEwadzillaPenis Enlargement1810-04-2012 08:45 PM
Do your penis shrink in size from excessive masturbation and sex?AliasPenis Enlargement Basics1807-19-2005 01:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 PM.