Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does masturbation help growth

12

I got to be a fan of edgeing about 3 years ago and now, it’s the only way I masturbate. Not uncommon to edge for 2 to 3 hours. Yes - HUGE loads and mind blowing orgasms but no bigger here. I edge about 5 times a week.

What is edging, and how is that supposed to work in PE?

Q: Does masturbation help growth

A: Yes. My right wrist’s girth has increased notceably!

GM

What if you made an uli kind of setup, by placing a rubberband or something at the bottom of your base (or using one of your hands) while erect to trap the blood

in your penis, and then just masturbate from there, wouldnt that create some expansive pressure on the entire base and head or is it too risky.. while your at it

you might as well get some exercise done. anyone got some feedback on this?

Originally Posted by brisk_99
Just speaking from experience I would have to say no, because if it did mine would be a foot long.


:thumbs:

I have some experience with marathon sex, edging, etc. It may or may not have given me a very little girth over many years. Or perhaps improved life style over the same years simply gave me access to %100 of my (pre-PE) potential. Without before and after measurements I couldn’t even hazard a might have. I think that having a dick that is used to getting a work out, whether PE, masterbation, with a partner, whatever, would certainly help prevert the losses due to aging that some experience.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Please send your donations to the:

“Help iamaru learn to spell or at least make the lazy bastid use the spell check” fund

co. Thunder’splace donations.

Every little bit helps. You can make a difference.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

I don’t think masturbation or edging adds length or girth, BUT…

I think that my incessant edging routines in early adolescence (at the time, I just thought of it as a hell of a good time!) may have contributed to penile health in a BIG way. Although I later switched over to quicker masturbation sessions, I have retained the ability to keep an excellent-quality erection indefinitely, and also to hold off ejaculation (during sex) for as long as I want. Maybe I should set up a poll to see if there is any association between early masturbation patterns (edging vs. ‘race to the finish line’) and later sexual performance.

Yeah def not. I should know; forget going blind I should be in a bloody coma. And I’m still only average size.

Isn’t edging sort of like practicing Tantric sex? I’ve tried doing this (edging) before. (I never knew what the name of it was though) The only results that I have seen is that my load is bigger. The problem that I have with it is that if I practice it too much, I go limp after cumming and can’t get it back up. Needless to say, my girlfriend, who lives 800 miles away, gets pissed if I can’t get it back up to go at it again.

Hey, how do you guys know. We may naturally have 2 inch peepee’s. I mean is there anyone out there who hasn’t masturbated that would know. ;)


There's a snake in my boot!

Originally Posted by Mugwomp
Hey, how do you guys know. We may naturally have 2 inch peepee’s. I mean is there anyone out there who hasn’t masturbated that would know. ;)

This might be true! You know what they say. 90% of men masterbate. The other 10% lie about it.

will edging help you get better at controlling when you masterbate?

Yes, jamex (*cough* use the shift key *cough*), it does help you with control. Although it takes a lot of practice. I’ve been edging since I was sixteen or so. And westla, yes there are guys out there that have that kind of control. But NO, masturbating OR edging do not promote PE. If they did, I would be the size of King Kong. It DOES however greatly increase penis health and endurance.


-rtg

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:20 PM.