Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does height matter?

Hi kramer16,

You could be a 6’6” US Navy guy for all I know and stationed in the Philippines but I am going to assume that you are a Filipino and a bit shorter than the average “Ugly American” that you are encountering. I am going to go even further out on a limb and assume that either you have been worrying about this on your own or other people have been head f*cking you on this topic.

Most evidence suggests that there might be a very small correlation between between height and size. Remember that is “might be a very small correlation”. On the plus side a 6” penis looks way bigger on a 5’6” tall guy than it does on a 6’ tall guy. So it is actually easier to get a big penis in relation to you height if you are not that tall.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by White Anaconda
True, unless they completely discount you as a mate based on this stereotype.

Also true, but that just gives me more steam to work on other things that women can’t resist, like money, or charm. The more you build up the more reasons they can’t say no.

The biggest cocks I have seen, like at parties with drunk guys, were on one guy who was 5’7, another who was 5’11’. And another who was 6’1’

Were talking 8, 7.75, and the last guy was 9, he was able to measure it drunk for godsake!


Did you know America ranks the lowest in education but the highest in drug use? It's nice to be number one, but we can fix that. All we need to do is start the war on education. If it's anywhere near as successful as our war on drugs, in no time we'll all be hooked on phonics

- Leighann Lord

Originally Posted by gameofinches
The biggest cocks I have seen, like at parties with drunk guys, were on one guy who was 5’7, another who was 5’11’. And another who was 6’1’

Were talking 8, 7.75, and the last guy was 9, he was able to measure it drunk for godsake!

Stories like this make my head spin…

How did you know their height? And what kinda parties do you goto where they have beer AND rulers laying about? lol.

Originally Posted by jamessslash
How do you know the sizes of all your friends erect penises? lol.

Haven’t you ever snuck a glance at the gym or changed in front of your friends? That’s flaccid, but as for errect my friends and I are all pretty open about our size.


"Things are more like they are now, than ever before."

30/04/06 BPEL-18cm; NBPEL-17cm; BPFSL-18.5cm; EG-14cm.31/12/06 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; MSEG-14.3.02/09/09 BPEL-18.5; NBPEL-17.5; BPFSL-19; EG-14.3; BPFL -13; MSFG-12cm

The main reason why I ask this is because of curiosity. I’m really a filipino who stands 5’7” half in height and my current stats are 7.05” BPEL and 5.6” EG

Hey, good to hear back from you! In the US 5’7” would be a couple of inches below average in height. Am I buying into a stereotype or is that average or a bit taller for in the Philippines? Just curious. In either case 7X5.6 looks way bigger on you than on someone over 6” in height.

How large are you shooting for? You are already at the upper end percentage wise for penis size.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru

Most evidence suggests that there might be a very small correlation between between height and size. Remember that is “might be a very small correlation”. On the plus side a 6” penis looks way bigger on a 5’6” tall guy than it does on a 6’ tall guy. So it is actually easier to get a big penis in relation to you height if you are not that tall.

What is required to change ‘might’ into ‘is’? The poll here has over 1000 votes, and appears to me to be more than a very small correlation.

Originally Posted by mike42
I read this extensive study 3 years ago (which was a combination of a few different surveys) and it found a loose correlation - about an inch longer for a foot difference in height. It also showed an even looser correlation to race and size, but explained this through evolution differences brought on through different temps in different regions, ie black guys are slightly bigger because they spent the last 10k years in Africa, where it gets very hot. This would also explain the benefit of the hot wrap or constant heat during workouts.

So sorry I can’t find the original email with the link to the web published study. I’ll ask the friend who sent it to me if they still have it.

Regarding women and their self-harming prejudices, I think it’s a good thing to be negatively stereotyped when it comes to penis size. People like it when their expectations are met, but they LOVE it when their expectations are exceeded. When people realize they underestimated you, it temporarily makes everything you say golden.

What about the Asian and Hispanic lower averages that come out of hot countries? I don’t believe this one bit. Italian’s have many different clients being that it is a long country and there averages are higher.


Anthony Massi

I’m Filipino. I’m 5’3”.
I’m BPEL 5.5” - 6”.
NBPEL 4.5” - 5”
EG 4.5”

So I guess if I’m short, women expect me to have a below ave penis.
So if I work on PE, I will exceed their expectation.

Originally Posted by iamaru
Hey, good to hear back from you! In the US 5’7” would be a couple of inches below average in height. Am I buying into a stereotype or is that average or a bit taller for in the Philippines? Just curious. In either case 7X5.6 looks way bigger on you than on someone over 6” in height.

How large are you shooting for? You are already at the upper end percentage wise for penis size.


My target size around 8x6 inches. And I’m still hoping to grow tall at the age of 20. I’m so disgusted with my height because being tall can be seen in our genes. My brother next to me stand 6’2” and my sister stands 5’7” which is same to my height. And my other relatives are really that tall. I’m so frustrated, maybe because I didn’t eat a lot and slept that much before? Or is really that it is always the eldest who always be the smallest? Hehe

Originally Posted by beenthere

What is required to change ‘might’ into ‘is’? The poll here has over 1000 votes, and appears to me to be more than a very small correlation.

A much larger sampling from somewhere other than a penis enlargement forum? I have no links or hard data to back up my views on this. I have read lots of stuff, much of it hear, that backs up my opinion on this but it could all be recycled opinions of guys that have read lots of stuff backing up this opinion and none of it ever being based on actual studies.


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Originally Posted by iamaru
A much larger sampling from somewhere other than a penis enlargement forum?

That exists. It’s at sizesurvey.com with 3000+ participants. It actually shows a more pronounced correlation than the one here, but I don’t trust it as much and think the one at Thunder’s is bound to be closer to the truth.

Originally Posted by smalldink
As a tall man with a fairly small penis, I am more interested to know whether height has any bearing on the potential for PE gains. Is it possible that there is more ‘inner-penis’ in a taller person? Or is that wishful thinking?


I don’t know the answer to that, but I was wishing the same thing. 6’3” here, I need to get my penis size up quite a bit to have what I would consider an aesthetically-pleasing member for my frame!

Generally it would make sense to me if there’s a slight correlation between height and dick length if you’re considering a very large sample group. But in practical terms, I don’t believe you can pick out a specific individual and assume much about what he’s actually got, there just seems to be too much variation.


Feb '07: BPEL 6.25" EG 4.3 || Goal: BPEL 8.5 EG 6.0

Sep '07: BPEL 6.75" EG 4.6

Sep '08: BPEL 7.25" EG 4.75

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:43 AM.