Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone workout without a warmup

Originally Posted by carlos11
Thanks so much guys. I will look at buying a IR light. Any recommendations?

150w like Firegoat said. I have been using IR-light for warmups and i have to say no other type of warmup method is better for warming up the tissue. (My experience)

Can somebody please post a pic or a link to the type of IR lamp you’re using? Are you talking about the kind of heat bulb you would use for keeping reptiles, or the kind McDonald’s uses to keep your shitty food warm until you order it?

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville

Can somebody please post a pic or a link to the type of IR lamp you’re using? Are you talking about the kind of heat bulb you would use for keeping reptiles, or the kind McDonald’s uses to keep your shitty food warm until you order it?

http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HP-3616-01-weiss/dp/B000F4OHLO/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&qid=1352511980&sr=8-4

Unfortunately for some obscure reason, they are not widely available in the USA it seems. Maybe you’ll have to offer Ronald Mc Donald favours to keep your junk warm. ;)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
http://www.amazon.co.uk/Philips-HP-…52511980&sr=8-4
Unfortunately for some obscure reason, they are not widely available in the USA it seems. Maybe you’ll have to offer Ronald Mc Donald favours to keep your junk warm. ;)

Thanks. I knew that I had hit rock bottom when I started blowing Ronald McDonald to support my PE habit… How hot do those things get? Hotter than an incandescent bulb?

Oh, and how do you guys use those lamps without cooking your balls, too? Or do you just not worry about it?

Also, would this work?
http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc…51#.UJ3Mnmfhcbc


Last edited by C.C. Deville : 11-10-2012 at .

What is a heat gun?

[/QUOTE]

It’s an automotive tool for heating things to stick them together or take them apart. A really hot and hard blowing hair dryer. Used on glues and plastics.

Originally Posted by bullypits01
What is a heat gun?


It’s an automotive tool for heating things to stick them together or take them apart. A really hot and hard blowing hair dryer. Used on glues and plastics.
[/QUOTE]

Does anyone use one for PE? It sounds like it would be hell on your skin.

Do you guys feel any difference while doing the workout after warming up? I do 10 minutes of warming up with a washcloth, with the water being so hot that when I wrap it I feel kind of a hot rush go through my body. I can’t really feel any different while doing the workout though, and my penis isn’t any more elastic either

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville

Thanks. I knew that I had hit rock bottom when I started blowing Ronald McDonald to support my PE habit… How hot do those things get? Hotter than an incandescent bulb?

They are a lot hotter than a normal light bulb.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by C.C. Deville

Oh, and how do you guys use those lamps without cooking your balls, too? Or do you just not worry about it?

Also, would this work?

http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc…51#.UJ3Mnmfhcbc

Yes you need to protect your balls. Pull your underpants down so your penis is outside them but your testicles are still covered. Fold a square of white kitchen towel and stick it in the waistband of your underpants so it reflects the heat back.

250 watt is a bit high. You have to sit further from it which means it heats a much larger area of your body. If you try to use it for a full PE routine with your abs getting warmed, there is a real risk of over heating your body. I don’t know if that sort of bulb is actually an IR bulb. It’s cheap if it is. Proper IR bulbs need special fittings that won’t melt with the heat they produce.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Ironhead22
[QUOTE=a-unit]
I just read this thread and tried using a heat gun on low to warm my dick while hanging. Good job I have long arms!

What is a heat gun?

A heat gun is a really powerful hairdryer used for peeling paint.

The guns generally have two setting, hot and fucking hot.

Stay away from the fucking hit setting or you will cook your unit and even with the lower setting you have to be careful, in fact if you are an idiot don’t use a heat gun on your dick.

I find its good to keep the gun at arms length and only for 30 seconds at a time.

I tried the gun because I have one in my tool shed ans was pleased that it worked, but the guys will tell you about I.R. Lamps and rice socks which are proven methods for PE.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Hi Firegoat
You mentioned recently that you’ve been pumping, Have you used the IR light on the tube during a session ?

I’m wondering if the plastic can be damaged ?

Originally Posted by capernicus1

Hi Firegoat

You mentioned recently that you’ve been pumping, Have you used the IR light on the tube during a session ?

I’m wondering if the plastic can be damaged ?

I know some guys do have the lamp on while pumping and I haven’t heard of any problems. I tried it once, but decided I preferred to warm up first, then pump, and re-warm during breaks.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Yes you need to protect your balls. Pull your underpants down so your penis is outside them but your testicles are still covered. Fold a square of white kitchen towel and stick it in the waistband of your underpants so it reflects the heat back.

250 watt is a bit high. You have to sit further from it which means it heats a much larger area of your body. If you try to use it for a full PE routine with your abs getting warmed, there is a real risk of over heating your body. I don’t know if that sort of bulb is actually an IR bulb. It’s cheap if it is. Proper IR bulbs need special fittings that won’t melt with the heat they produce.

Thanks for the info. A lot of places sell red light bulbs for keeping reptile cages warm and label them “infrared”, but they don’t seem to be anything like the products you posted. I’ll save my money and stick to hot water warmups until I can find a real infrared lamp.

My warm up consists of doing the stretching exercises with my warm hands — get on with the real exercises not the preliminaries.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:20 PM.