Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone else think 5.5 girth is pretty damn big

Originally Posted by brian2034
My opinion is based on MY PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!!

And my girth was over 6” when I started PE and is now approaching 7” and is over 7” with a cock ring.

So at my starting girth of 6” or more and having had sex with probably triple digit numbers of women I think I can say I have a educated OPINION!!

I have never encountered a woman who said NO or a women who screamed in pain while I fucked her!!

I have encountered many who wanted a repeat performance!!

SO NO!!

I don’t think 5.5” is big girth!!

Well calm it down like.
Your well above average well done.
But that’s no reason to say that 5.5 is not big.

A shotgun is a big gun, but an elephant gun is bigger. In the end they are both still big.
It sounds by the fact that your trying to flaunt the number of sexual partners that you have something to prove?

Did you use a condom with these women?
And if so what make?

And did you really need 14 exclamation marks?


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

Calm

I’m the calmest person you will ever meet!

When someone on the forum asks for other members opinions on a subject, they must take the good with the bad.

My opinion is less than 6” girth is not big its a nice size but it’s NOT big!

I don’t need to flaunt my number of sexual partners and this is the only place I have ever publicly placed a number on it.

I only use it here to show that I do have sexual experience and when I comment on a subject its based on that experience.

To answer your question on condoms no I didn’t use condom’s

And for the number of exclamation marks, it got your attention didn’t it!!!!!

Really, please settle down. I was just wondering where your theory that 5.5” was not big came from. Congratulations on your specimen BTW as you must be 1-1000 with those kinds of numbers. Just for grins try a little experiment. I posed this to some other people one time who were perplexed as to the true effects of girth. Assuming you are not homophobic, next time you are at the store grab a fresh bunch of green bannanas and buy them. When you get home grab the biggest one. Now ( make sure no one is watching you ) put the one you have selected in your mouth and push all you can into your mouth. Now get your tailors tape out. It is 5.5-6 right? Still think it`s not BIG? Also, no one said women wouldn`t enjoy it, it was simply stated that it was thought of as big.

Originally Posted by brian2034
Calm

I’m the calmest person you will ever meet!

When someone on the forum asks for other members opinions on a subject, they must take the good with the bad.

My opinion is less than 6” girth is not big it’s a nice size but it’s NOT big!

I don’t need to flaunt my number of sexual partners and this is the only place I have ever publicly placed a number on it.

I only use it here to show that I do have sexual experience and when I comment on a subject it’s based on that experience.

To answer your question on condoms no I didn’t use condom’s

And for the number of exclamation marks, it got your attention didn’t it!!

So far it does not look it.lol
When asking for ones opinion they ask for the content to be supported and not in the manner of which the information is got across to appear to be a verbal attack.

Is that your honest opinion or are you saying that because you want everyone to feel small to your size?
The average girth noted is under 5 so that would then mean that 5.5 is bigger then 5 in comparison.
So far it sounds like your rant was based on an ego trip.

And you had open sex with these women?Did you consider that not wearing a condom could open you up to many diseases? And that if you did catch something there is a very high chance that you could of now passed it on to many other people?

And for getting ones attention, a child can get a parents attention by rolling around on the floor and screaming.
What would be better attention would be if the child acted responsibly and more like an adult.

(Obviously I am not calling you a child, It’s an analogy)

As you can see I have not needed to use an exclamation mark to get your attention.


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

I don’t know what sticking a banana in my mouth has to do with my opinion that 5 1/2” is not big.

I’ve measured, and I have compared things for girth and length many times in the past and this is my opinion.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
So far it does not look it.lol
When asking for ones opinion they ask for the content to be supported and not in the manner of which the information is got across to appear to be a verbal attack.

Is that your honest opinion or are you saying that because you want everyone to feel small to your size?
The average girth noted is under 5 so that would then mean that 5.5 is bigger then 5 in comparison.
So far it sounds like your rant was based on an ego trip.

And you had open sex with these women?Did you consider that not wearing a condom could open you up to many diseases? And that if you did catch something there is a very high chance that you could of now passed it on to many other people?

And for getting ones attention, a child can get a parents attention by rolling around on the floor and screaming.
What would be better attention would be if the child acted responsibly and more like an adult.

(Obviously I am not calling you a child, It’s an analogy)

As you can see I have not needed to use an exclamation mark to get your attention.

If you don’t like my opinion don’t read my posts!

I don’t believe I verbally attacked anyone here, I just gave my opinion

And yes this is my honest opinion not my EGO talking

Sex without a condom??

Who the #*%$ are you the safe sex police, to tell me how I should be having sex!

Anywho, let`s not thread jack shall we. Back to the posts gentlemen, and of course ladies. I would love to hear a womens take on all of this.

Well why don’t you keep your volatile blatantly reactive opinions out of reach or learn to word them better?

So your saying you talk to everyone like that? I bet your real popular.

Well it personally looks that way.Maybe other people view it as enlightening but I don’t think I have learned anything from your comments,apart from you like to cause a fuss.

Well fine please go around having unprotected sex,I hope you have sti tests every so often.
Maybe at some point you will get a really nasty infection and it will fall off?

So you think I am the only person in this thread who thinks that having unprotected sex with about 100 women is a good way not to get diseased?


Current Stats: 6.9BPEL/6.4NBPEL 5.5MEG.

Current Goal: 7BPEL/6.5NBPEL 5.75MEG.

I have a feeling this argument is going to continue unless one of you guys just drops it (misterwhiskers and brain).

If I were to agree with one of you…it would be MisterWhiskers. Sure, woman can handle larger, they give birth to watermelon sized babies, but 5.5 penis girth is well above the average. If you carry one of those around, be grateful. If you have one larger than that (brain) than of course it isnt going to be big to YOU! To everyone else thats average or underaverage (myself) and is striving for a large one then 5.5 is a big size.

peace, friends.

Originally Posted by MisterWhiskers
Well why don’t you keep your volatile blatantly reactive opinions out of reach or learn to word them better?

So your saying you talk to everyone like that? I bet your real popular.

Well it personally looks that way.Maybe other people view it as enlightening but I don’t think I have learned anything from your comments,apart from you like to cause a fuss.

Well fine please go around having unprotected sex,I hope you have sti tests every so often.
Maybe at some point you will get a really nasty infection and it will fall off?

So you think I am the only person in this thread who thinks that having unprotected sex with about 100 women is a good way not to get diseased?

My final word on this thread is the same as my first

In MY opinion I don’t think 5.5” girth is big!

And who and how I have sex, is between me and my partners!

End of story

Originally Posted by brian2034
My final word on this thread is the same as my first

In MY opinion I don’t think 5.5” girth is big!

And who and how I have sex, is between me and my partners!

End of story

I kind of have a feeling none of us care for your ‘opinions’ anymore, Brian. Your ‘opinions’ are bordering purposeful misinformation. For you to come on a site where penis size is critically and respectfully analyzed in great detail and start spewing off skewed statistics as ‘opinion’ is showing not only that you failed in reading simple statistics that are abundant here but that we as a forum have failed to educate you on common misconceptions regarding penis size.


Starting/Present: 7.0 NBPEL x 5.5 EG

4/1/07 - 7.0 NBPEL x 5.7 EG - Pic: Chief dantes pics

Settle For: 8.5 NPEL x 6.5 EG

I’m a just above 5.5” midshaft girth and I can’t really say that I think that it’s a big size. I’ve slept with many women who have told me I’m big, but TO ME it doesn’t feel big because I rarely get that “snug fit” that I’m looking for.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by ChiefDante
I kind of have a feeling none of us care for your ‘opinions’ anymore, Brian. Your ‘opinions’ are bordering purposeful misinformation. For you to come on a site where penis size is critically and respectfully analyzed in great detail and start spewing off skewed statistics as ‘opinion’ is showing not only that you failed in reading simple statistics that are abundant here but that we as a forum have failed to educate you on common misconceptions regarding penis size.

purposeful misinformation,Statistics,misconceptions?

it’s my OPINION not purposeful misinformation, statistic or a misconception!

and I don’t give a crap who cares for it!

You know I can see Brians point and everyone Else’s. It all depends on what one personally considers a reasonable deviation from average to be considered big/huge.

I have made the penis length/girth comparison to male human height before and I think it applies in this situation. I remember figuring out using the lifestyles study and a height study before that 5.5 MSEG roughly correlates to a man of about 6’4”.

Is a 6’4” man huge?

Well some might say so and most wouldn’t think stating so was way out of line. Although it certainly isn’t huge like 7 foot. Brian probably wouldn’t call a 6’4” man huge.

Every so often you see a man of 6’4” or 6’5” but how many times have you seen a 7” man?

Watching porn and thinking everyone has 8” is like watching the NBA and thinking average height is 7”.

Each person is entitled to their opinion. In some ways that is good, and in others it’s actually unfortunate. My problem lies in the fact that men become painfully insecure about this part of their body. Tons of men. For some reason there are men with a 3.5 inch bone pressed penis who are as secure about their manhood as men who are 10X7. I don’t know why that it is, what I do know is that several scientific studies are unlikely to be less accurate than peoples anecdotes and a few random surveys.

Someone stated that 5.5 was in the 70th percentile of people one one survey? What fucking survey says this? I’v seen two popular surveys that both included the head girth, the median in them was 5.1 and 5.2. These were self selected and included the head, the average head girth probably isn’t even 5 based on the fact that these were indeed self selected.

Next order someone made reference to the fact that girls have always taken their 6 inch girth easily. No one on this forum denies that most women can take 6 inch girth. Some will be sore, many won’t be, but at the size we all know you can’t just put it in. None the less the fact that women can take 6 inches of girth is by no means a sufficient condition for your justifying your argument that many men are that size.

Also for all of the tards out there that look at porn and say my dick is not nearly as big as that guys, you are wrong, so wrong in many cases. Example: I sent my girlfriend a picture of my dick when I was about 6 inches NBP, by a little less than 5 in girth, and I forgot it was my dick when I saw the old pic, and thought it was porn, and I was like man that guys got a good size dick, only to realize it was actually my own. I would be shocked if any single porn star could measure over 7 inches mid shaft girth, that is any porn star including shorty mac. If someone had 7.5 girth, they would have to have huge hands to get around the whole thing, and I have never seen a porn where someone couldn’t do it.

Look I think the real problem is the fact that we are looking at this from two worlds. There is the world of 12X8 inchers most people know, it’s where the guys who have 7 inch penises think ohh I might just be a little better than average but porn stars are way bigger. That’s fine for the guy who is 7 inches NBP, it keeps a sense of humility, while not having major insecurities.

Where it hurts: when you are 5 NBP X 4.5 and you are 6’2 220 pounds, that fucking hurts because you read a bunch of bullshit, and then you start comparing, and you are at a huge disadvantage from the start. You have the natural body distortion we all have, and then you have the huge body with the average penis, which all in all - quite small, you will then view yourself as indeed having a small dick, not tiny, just small, and you will then be embaressed because you have a large strapping athletic frame, but in your eyes a small dick.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 PM.