Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone else think 5.5 girth is pretty damn big

Above average, for sure… But probably will come off as “normal” visually. Spending time on LPSG, I’d say 5.8 is the beginning of very thick.

I’m thickest at the head 6” and 5.75 mid is that something unusual as I’ve had comments in the past that my head was huge!

I think 5.5” MEG is big. That may just be because I’m currently 4 7/8”. :(


Started 11/2014 6" BPEL x 4" MEG (Ballpark #'s)

As of 01/2017 7 1/2" BPEL x 4 7/8" MEG

18 Month Comparison Pic

I dont know anymore

I started at 5.5. I always thought I was small. I think its due to my big fat body. I’ve been losing weight. I am starting to see how being truly lean can make even lesser girth look HUGE.

It still shocks me that I stop a toilet paper tube half way down @MEG. In my mind I think my dick can fit in a water bottle nozzle. Not even flaccid….the mind plays tricks….


Start: Dec 2016 BPEL: 6.125" MEG: 5.5" (5' - 9" 264 lb)

Curr: Oct 2017 BPEL: 6.75" MEG: 5.625" (5' - 9" 245 lb)

Goal: 7.5" x 6" .......I want to win the dick swinging contest.

Originally Posted by kavemonster
I started at 5.5. I always thought I was small. I think its due to my big fat body. I’ve been losing weight. I am starting to see how being truly lean can make even lesser girth look HUGE.

It still shocks me that I stop a toilet paper tube half way down @MEG. In my mind I think my dick can fit in a water bottle nozzle. Not even flaccid….the mind plays tricks….

Lol, it’s all in the mind.

I’m 4.8” MEG and every night I imagine that my wife has never experienced such a cock. I’m sure she has had thicker.

I would say 5.5” is huge and I would also have to admit that you can ravage many woman with much less:-)

Nobody doubts Yoda’s mastery of the force.

Lol no. Maybe the woman does

I am about 6.3 in girth, about the same in length. My wife can only blow me for a few minutes before her jaw hurts, and intercourse is slow to start. Blowjobs are infrequent.

I got thick from pumping many years ago and it never went away.

My ex however, she had a larger mouth and really loved my cock, she loved giving head and blew me several times a week. I think the enjoyment has alot to do with the compatibility of both sexes from desire to the physical limitations.

Originally Posted by christcg1

I got thick from pumping many years ago and it never went away.

Do you mind sharing what you did in more details ( I saw you pumped and jelqed for 6 months) ?

I am about 5.3” at the head and base with the mid shaft being 5.0” and i feel like its very thin. The problem for me is i have big hands for my size and i guess that makes me feel like its small. That and the fact that my current GFs ex was according to her 9” length and thick as fuck make me self conscious. For me to feel big i woupd likely need to be 6.0” but not sure i would want to get there if it meant issues getting head and ass.

Can anyone tell me how to measure girth correctly?

I mean I know I can get a bit of string then wrap it around the thickest part then measure the string after - but how tightly do you wrap the string? Does it gently wrap around, barely touching the skin or do you pull it nice and tight, say like a vagina would cling around it?

Also my girth is thicker when I wear a cock ring but I’m guessing thats cheating too.

I’ve read through about 20 of the 40 pages on this thread and would like to add this..

There seem to be too many opinions on how we’re defining “big”. Is a 6’3 male “tall”?

I think it’s pretty clear that a 6’3 male is a tall male, just like a man with a 5.5” girth has a big girth. Neither of these are extremely rare, but they are certainly significantly above average.

So yes, 5.5” is big. Not huge, certainly not monstrous, but definitely big.


I seek 7 x 5.5

Originally Posted by Needgirthbad
I’ve read through about 20 of the 40 pages on this thread and would like to add this..

There seem to be too many opinions on how we’re defining “big”. Is a 6’3 male “tall”?

I think it’s pretty clear that a 6’3 male is a tall male, just like a man with a 5.5” girth has a big girth. Neither of these are extremely rare, but they are certainly significantly above average.

So yes, 5.5” is big. Not huge, certainly not monstrous, but definitely big.

+1.

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan

I just recently climbed to the point where I am measuring around 5.5 girth, (more like 5 3/16 midshaft, but midshaft is easily the smallest place to measure), , and I think that is pretty big. After gaining over 1/2 inch of girth I feel like I have a whole new dick, and I can’t imagine what it would be like to gain an inch or inch and half there! Please those inbetween 5 1/4 and 5 3/4 share your experiences, are the ladies impressed!

Man I’m at 4.75 on a good day and I dream of having 5 to 5.5

How long did it take you and after newbie what did you do?

I have 6” at the middle-widest part and don’t think it is something special.

Originally Posted by JohnnyBravos
I have 6” at the middle-widest part and don’t think it is something special.

I have and feel absolutely the same.


Starting stats 16.11.2017. BPEL: 15.5 cm 6.1 In MEG: 14.8 cm 5.8 In

Jason's quest for length - Progress Log With Pictures

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:18 AM.