Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone else think 5.5 girth is pretty damn big

Originally Posted by iLogPE

A couple more years and I think I can get there, but that’s my ultimate size goal - both his length and girth. The head og that guy’s dick is just absurd and that’ll be another matter to achieve altogether. And I’m going to enjoy every part of the journey!

Lol you got his length covered already.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Lol you got his length covered already.

Nah - he’s a solid 9”. I’m just entering 8” territory. But that guy has the exacst size I want - at least at a minimum. He looks to be thinner in base girth so I don’t care for that.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by iLogPE
It’s pretty easy for a guy with 6” girth to say they don’t see it as big since that’s all they know and that’s the only thing they see. I’ve added a solid 1/2” in girth and I still don’t consider myself to be big. Now, I’ve been a Shane Diesel fan for a while and I came across a video some time ago with him getting measured - came in a little over 7” in girth (for the life of me I can’t find that clip again so if anyone comes across it, please let me know). I for one, would LOVE to have that size girth - now THAT is BIG. His dick is a beast! I guess bottom line is that if I could make his measurements mine, that would be like hitting the lotto! LOL

A couple more years and I think I can get there, but that’s my ultimate size goal - both his length and girth. The head og that guy’s dick is just absurd and that’ll be another matter to achieve altogether. And I’m going to enjoy every part of the journey!

Funny I ran into this thread.

We are discussing this topic on this thread here.
Is it true that porn is mostly camera tricks. (p. 4)

Do a search in Google for She measures shane diesels cock.
First page of Google on Spankwire is the video.

On the other thread I discuss how I am positive the 7 inch girth is fake. If you really examine the video you will see what I am talking about. If Billy Glide’s self reported dimensions are legit then he has more girth than Diesel. The girl adds closer to an inch in girth when you see that both the bottom and top of the measuring tape are being pinched away from Diesel’s penis.


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Funny I ran into this thread.

We are discussing this topic on this thread here.
Is it true that porn is mostly camera tricks. (p. 4)

Do a search in Google for She measures shane diesels cock.
First page of Google on Spankwire is the video.

On the other thread I discuss how I am positive the 7 inch girth is fake. If you really examine the video you will see what I am talking about. If Billy Glide’s self reported dimensions are legit then he has more girth than Diesel. The girl adds closer to an inch in girth when you see that both the bottom and top of the measuring tape are being pinched away from Diesel’s penis.


I agree that it must be fake. It must be a rare woman that could take 7” girth anyhow. And if there are any 7” girth guys out there you must have to work real carefully in order not to create pain.

Originally Posted by bhcentral
Funny I ran into this thread.

We are discussing this topic on this thread here.
Is it true that porn is mostly camera tricks. (p. 4)

Do a search in Google for She measures shane diesels cock.
First page of Google on Spankwire is the video.

On the other thread I discuss how I am positive the 7 inch girth is fake. If you really examine the video you will see what I am talking about. If Billy Glide’s self reported dimensions are legit then he has more girth than Diesel. The girl adds closer to an inch in girth when you see that both the bottom and top of the measuring tape are being pinched away from Diesel’s penis.

LOL - this isn’t the video I was referring to, but yeh, I’ve seen this one - totally fake. The length measurement had the tape start at the 2 inch mark and you never saw the start of the tape on the girth measurement.

BUT, having said that (and NOT to hijack this thread into a Diesel measurement thread), when you look at how the tape is wrapped and the location of the numbers in relation to the wrapping, it’s not hard to believe that he is closer to 7” than not - and that’s even assuming the tape isn’t laying flat against him but being pulled down at an angle. He has a baseball bat shape which I don’t care for but his midshaft girth is pretty damn hefty.


Starting stats: 7.5" BPEL x 6.2" MEG ---> Current stats: 8" BPEL x 6.7" MEG - Goal: 9x7 and beyond (going Diesel Big!) My Progress Thread/Log

Tracking progress with the iLogPE App

Originally Posted by BPTony
I agree that it must be fake. It must be a rare woman that could take 7” girth anyhow. And if there are any 7” girth guys out there you must have to work real carefully in order not to create pain.

It’s a matter of proper stimulation for the woman. Many women can tolerate 7+ with proper stimulation.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist

It’s a matter of proper stimulation for the woman. Many women can tolerate 7+ with proper stimulation.

Well I guess from a man who really has a thick dick you must know as you have the experience. I personally think that my 6” girth is more than adequate to fill my wife’s desires, however I really would like an extra inch on my length as 8” x 6” appeals to me. If it gets thicker I don’t mind, but just don’t want it to get too thick.

Originally Posted by Titleist
It’s a matter of proper stimulation for the woman. Many women can tolerate 7+ with proper stimulation.

If you don’t mind me asking, how many women have you been with since you hit 6.5 mseg? And was this mostly in the USA?

Originally Posted by iLogPE
I’ve added a solid 1/2” in girth and I still don’t consider myself to be big.

I’ve got to say… At the point of a MSEG of 6.5”, you are probably thicker than 99% of the men in the entire world. If this is not big, I don’t know what is.


Start January 2013: NBPEL 6.2" (15,7cm) / MSEG 5.2" (13,2cm) / BPEL 6.6"(16,8cm) / FL - 3.5" (9cm) / FG - 3.9" (10cm)

Mid-term Goal : NBPEL 6.7"(17cm) / MSEG 5.5"(14cm) / FL 4.5" (11,5cm) / FG 4.5"(11,5cm)

Originally Posted by Uncas
If you don’t mind me asking, how many women have you been with since you hit 6.5 mseg? And was this mostly in the USA?

I’ve been with two and yes they are in the states.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

One female's opinion

Originally Posted by UkranianTitan
I just recently climbed to the point where I am measuring around 5.5 girth, (more like 5 3/16 midshaft, but midshaft is easily the smallest place to measure), , and I think that is pretty big. After gaining over 1/2 inch of girth I feel like I have a whole new dick, and I can’t imagine what it would be like to gain an inch or inch and half there! Please those inbetween 5 1/4 and 5 3/4 share your experiences, are the ladies impressed!

I honestly never gave any thought to circumference and instead only length probably like many or most men. Then I had this girlfriend a couple of years ago that kept telling me I was thick and she loved it. I thought she was just exaggerating or maybe trying to boost my ego. I measure exactly 5.5 in circumference and about 6 in length. When I looked at the averages online, I discovered that my length was about average but my girth was actually considered a bit above average. This was the only woman in my experience that actually noticed it or at least brought it to my attention. My current girlfriend has never made any comment about my girth but then again she doesn’t complain either. If it weren’t for that one past girlfriend I would never have considered myself as having a thick cock. I guess she was correct though, that 5.5 inches circumference can be considered thick if compared to the averages online. By the way, one of the websites I stumbled upon was a condom sizing page and it recommended a larger condom based on the girth (length didn’t seem as important in determining condom size). Who knew?

Originally Posted by BPTony
I agree that it must be fake. It must be a rare woman that could take 7” girth anyhow. And if there are any 7” girth guys out there you must have to work real carefully in order not to create pain.

I’m 5.5 inch circumference and my girlfriend can barely give me head. Anything any bigger and I would have to say goodbye to receiving blow jobs.

I took some extagen pills a while back in my senior years of highschool. People say never really worked but I was 5.5 in girth maybe more when I took it I never measured it before that I think maybe I was 5inches can this just be a placebo effect ? Sometimes I would get sex aniexty and not even even get a boner I feel like its all in my head I can barely get a solid hard on now becuase it just doesnt feel the same but when I do measure it ona ok boner its like 5inches but that not even me horny idk. I hope these execises gases up my head for thay placebo effect.

Originally Posted by dbgoalis8x6
I took some extagen pills a while back in my senior years of highschool. People say never really worked but I was 5.5 in girth maybe more when I took it I never measured it before that I think maybe I was 5inches can this just be a placebo effect ? Sometimes I would get sex aniexty and not even even get a boner I feel like its all in my head I can barely get a solid hard on now becuase it just doesnt feel the same but when I do measure it ona ok boner its like 5inches but that not even me horny idk. I hope these execises gases up my head for thay placebo effect.

Placebo is a pill or drug that does nothing, like a sugar pill. So when you say placebo effect do you mean that you “psyched” yourself out to believe that you gained .5’ in circumference? You are worrying way too much about this. Most women are not concerned with size as us males. Unless you are freakishly small (and 5” around is not), you have nothing to worry about. Women are more turned on by confidence and what you can do with it and other talents (like eating pussy). Think more with your little head, ha, ha.

Congrats on the gain! I personally would prefer 6” but only because I don’t want to deal with .5” haha.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:26 AM.