Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Does anyone else think 5.5 girth is pretty damn big

Originally Posted by Smalljay

So I bought a fake cock on the internet to judge what girth I’d like to end up with after the procedure (it did not list the measurements online). Upon first opening the box and picking it up, I immediately thought it was ‘big’. The girth felt so much more than me (4.5” mseg here), and I took a guess that it was 5.5” in girth. Upon measuring, I was SHOCKED to find that it was only about 5.15” in girth MAX. This really surprised me - I really thought that ~ 5” girth would feel smaller than that. But it didn’t - it felt hearty and THICK. I was pleasantly surprised and was glad I made the purchase.

The next step is not my proudest moment but it had to be done - the blowjob test. Don’t tell anybody guys, I don’t wanting this getting out that I put dildos in my mouth during my spare time. Let’s just keep this between me and all 9000 of you. Wouldn’t want this ending up on the Internet or anything. Anyways, I put it in my mouth to see if my teeth would grind it. While I could fit it in my mouth (a grown mans mouth, mind you), my teeth were still occasionally scraping it.

This experience has made me consider that my original PMMA goal of 5.5” mid shaft might be a bit more than I bargained for. I love deepthroat blowjobs, anal, etc, and at 5.5” I feel I might be limited in those areas. Not sure yet, but at least now I know that I’m going to stop after I reach ~5” MSEG and I’m going to test that girth out for a while before I move up any further.

When in doubt, buy a rubber penis and put it in your mouth n stuff. It’s definitely not gay or anything - lots of straight guys buy ultra realistic rubber dildos and put them in their mouths while they’re by themselves. It’s totally normal.

I can just agree with you, I’m 5.2” MEG and about 5.5” BEG. I bought a “clone a willy” (I started PE 2 weeks ago) and made a clone of him, I got really surprised how thick I was when I could hold and look on my dick from all new angels. Gave me a whole new perspective of what the girls sees. And for every new guy that goes for PE make a clone of him, instead of looking on pictures when you start to gain, just compere it with your clone

Just started at 5” and like hearing results well done

Originally Posted by Shizzybizzle
Just started at 5” and like hearing results well done

:)


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

nope 5.5 is not big, 6 is……sorry, keep jelqing keep pumping

Originally Posted by marcelo123
I can just agree with you, I’m 5.2” MEG and about 5.5” BEG. I bought a “clone a willy” (I started PE 2 weeks ago) and made a clone of him, I got really surprised how thick I was when I could hold and look on my dick from all new angels. Gave me a whole new perspective of what the girls sees. And for every new guy that goes for PE make a clone of him, instead of looking on pictures when you start to gain, just compere it with your clone

That is a brilliant idea. I always thought that my penis was below average with a 7” BPEL and 6” MEG, and I still can’t believe that my penis is average or even relatively large. Perception is a bitch I suppose.. I have very large hands (I can palm a basketball), and I am 6’3”, so perhaps this makes it seem smaller than it really is. To think that I have been self-conscious about my penis for quite some time.. Well, at least I know now how our perception of our own size is very skewed.

To me not really, but it’s my penis so I’m used to it. I can only go off the comments I’ve gotten and they all have made one or some type of gesture about it being on the large side.


Start 6/2012: 7 NBP x 5.5 MSEG

Originally Posted by PolishKielbasa
Nice story, man. However you should not trust female opinions because they exaggerate facts. Optical verification can be very tricky, the ruler will say the truth

I disagree with you. Because I have a 6 inch long, 5.5inch girth and, honestly I have never felt like ‘huge’ or something (mostly because I’m 5, 9 tall and I’m not totally skinny, I gave a little bit of belly. And my hands are big, so it doesn’t look big in perspective) until I started dating with my girl (she have had other boyfriends and some casual hook ups, to a maximum of 4 different mens in her sexual life) and I was still a virgin. And after the first time I got a blow job she told me I was the biggest she have ever been with, she was amazed about it, she even got jaw pain! Because her teeth were on the way while she was sucking me (that have never happened to her before) and she have a big mouth. And then, when we first have sex she was moaning a lot and she kept telling me to go slower. She came really fast because she felt full (she told me that while we were having sex) and I was just amazed.

I always thought I was nothing too special, nothing too special. And let me tell you something.. Normal condoms are TIGHT to me, and I did some research and I find out that I can use Magnum condoms because I can fill them with my girth!

So, my experience says that yes 5.5 inch is something good. (I’m just telling my experience, I am not bragging or showing off or whatever)

Originally Posted by dynamite15
I disagree with you. Because I have a 6 inch long, 5.5inch girth and, honestly I have never felt like ‘huge’ or something (mostly because I’m 5, 9 tall and I’m not totally skinny, I gave a little bit of belly. And my hands are big, so it doesn’t look big in perspective) until I started dating with my girl (she have had other boyfriends and some casual hook ups, to a maximum of 4 different mens in her sexual life) and I was still a virgin. And after the first time I got a blow job she told me I was the biggest she have ever been with, she was amazed about it, she even got jaw pain! Because her teeth were on the way while she was sucking me (that have never happened to her before) and she have a big mouth. And then, when we first have sex she was moaning a lot and she kept telling me to go slower. She came really fast because she felt full (she told me that while we were having sex) and I was just amazed.

I always thought I was nothing too special, nothing too special. And let me tell you something.. Normal condoms are TIGHT to me, and I did some research and I find out that I can use Magnum condoms because I can fill them with my girth!

So, my experience says that yes 5.5 inch is something good. (I’m just telling my experience, I am not bragging or showing off or whatever)

I have always thought that 5.5 is quite big not huge huge but is big and very good to have.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

I am 5.6 but I really do not feel thick. My girlfriend always has multiple orgasms but I always put it down to her being sensitive because during vaginal sex she achieves this in a couple of minutes whereas with oral and digital it takes a lot longer.

depends.

Im 5.3 and had girls absolutely loving some fingers with it in it and some who were tight sealed going off crazy. other were loose and I felt like having my little finger in it..

I think its a very good size nontheless and most can achieve it through PE

Originally Posted by theleviathan
I’ve always been 5.5” in girth, and as a consequence I’ve always considered it ‘average’.
I really have to thank this forum to let me know that, after all, I’m fortunate (on length I’m just 6.5).

Anyway, I consider it just ‘upper average’, and IMO ‘thick’ begins at 6”. I disagree with those saying that 6” can already be troubling for women - of course, you only have to be careful, providing some good lubrification and excitement.
Even if of course the more girth you put the more easily she gets sore, I think no woman would ever turn down that extra 0.5” girth.

A 6.5 on length is not big big but is not a tiny one.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

No I’m over 6” girth and girls never complain or say anything

Originally Posted by ThunderSS

Not the right place for dick picks evo.

Sorry sir didn’t know.

I think that they are different kinds of big girth. My opinion.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:26 PM.