Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do taller guys have biger penis

Thread Closed

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Genetics determine dick size, not height. The End.

Genetics determines height too. I really don’t think any of us should be making definitive statements on this subject.

Originally Posted by Krtel
That is perfectly ridiculous and you wouldn’t be making such stupid claims if you had any kind of medical knowledge.

No offense though! :D


Height vs. weenie Why don’t you take a look before you insult people? Of course I’m not trying to dispute you’re vast medical knowledge. One does wonder where you get a degree in dick size. :)

What’s you’re major? umm, well,… Dickology I hope to get my masters in SizoDickcommentry within the next 4 years.


In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king.


Last edited by Pud : 06-24-2005 at .

Originally Posted by xlmagnum

You can unintentionally get false results doing it that way.

Or, intentionally. I gain about an inch if I measure from the side compared to the top. From the side is cheating.

For those that are a little slow I was just kidding. However even if there is a correlation between height and size it would most likely be less then a 1/2” by following the data of any of the studies released on penis size. As to why that would matter you got me because that is a realistic gain goal for your first year. So I guess my question is why does correlations matter to anybody here when it comes to penis size and genetic factors?

Originally Posted by motivated
No offense taken. You’re right, I’m not a medical doctor. However, I know many people who are. If you look at my original post in this thread, I said that I’ve heard many “experts” speak of a general correlation. These experts happen to be urologists, for the most part. I do not know the exact data they are basing their opinion on, which is why I used the scare quotes when I spoke of them as experts on the subject.

I also went on to say, that ultimately I don’t think anyone knows whether there is a significant correlation or not. This is just because I don’t have any significant data on the subject, and I don’t think anyone else does either.

However, I do have a hunch on the subject. Anatomy tends to be proportional: E.g., taller people have longer legs, longer arms; large body types tend to have large heads, large hands and feet. Etc. The dick is part of the male body, last I checked. It’s controlled by the same genetics that controls the rest of the body. Yes, there is a distribution of sizes among men. We are all extremely aware of that!! But there are also statistical averages. My hunch is that men with larger bodies generally will, as a purely statistical average, also have larger penises generally. But this is all to speak in terms of statistics and generalities. It remains the fact that certain smaller men may be hugely endowed, whereas certain bigger men may have slight penises.

It’s only a hunch. It may be wrong. But it’s not ridiculous. I possess enough objectivity to know that. You really should read the rest of what someone else says before you pronounce against them. You know what they say about people who assume. But no offense meant!

By the way, I’m short, so I should certainly prefer that there be no such correlation.

First of all, no urologist would say there is a correlation between height and penis size! Period!

It’s hard for me to explain it in english, but if you understood the basics of human embriology, you wouldn’t write what you wrote about taller people having bigger arms and legs thus probably having bigger penis too.

Your 3rd paragraph is totally based on false information resulting from lack of medical knowledge. The development of the human body is A LOT MORE complex than what you think.

By the way, I don’t want to sound like the “Einstein” of science, so do not take me wrong!

But there is no correlation between height and penis size because those 2 “categories” are determined by different “genetic paths”.

Originally Posted by motivated
Genetics determines height too. I really don’t think any of us should be making definitive statements on this subject.

You people should learn the meaning of “genetics”. It is a lot more complex than what you think.

Genetics play a very important role in the development of the human body. However, the sexual development goes through a different genetic path.

A tall guy with a small penis will probably have a son (if boy, of course) who is tall and has a small penis. There are other aspects that may influence those caracteristics, but I’m just talking about genetics here.

A short guy with a big penis will probably have a short son with a big penis.

PLEASE, DON’T COME HERE TELLING ME THIS IS STUPID BECAUSE YOU KNOW A 5’4” DUDE WHO HAS A 5’10” SON. Genetics don’t determine everything. There are other factors that are important too. But one’s POTENTIAL height/dick size is totally given by genetics.

krtel,

So could you please point those two distinct paths out in the human genome for me as I would like to retire. You know it just irks me when I hear authorities on genetics, such as yourself, discussing trivial things such as penis size. As there are much bigger things to worry about, such as the recent epidemic of HUYA, as this afflicits millions of individuals around the planet and has no appearent cure insight, for those suffering from it. So please could you just stop with the trivial pursuit of such a vanity based pursuit such as PE and use the god gifted head on your shoulders to find a cure for. HUYA as it saddens me to see people suffering from having their heads up their asses. Peace

Krtel.

Have you looked at the chart linked by Thunder, and then I mentioned it in this thread? Have you looked at the statstics in my posts on the last page in that chart? Does a chart like that raise any doubts in your mind, or do you say “nonsense” no matter what?

I think you guys need to calm down before you attract serious attention to this thread.

Originally Posted by Pud
Height vs. weenie Why don’t you take a look before you insult people? Of course I’m not trying to dispute you’re vast medical knowledge. One does wonder where you get a degree in dick size. :)

What’s you’re major? umm, well,… Dickology I hope to get my masters in SizoDickcommentry within the next 4 years.

First of all, I can’t open that link (it says “not found”).

Also, I did not insult anyone. I just said a particular post was ridiculous.

Besides, there are always these fights because you people for some reason refuse to accept that someone with more knowledge in the medical area can come here and refute all your posts. It’s like you’re supposed to know as much as a doctor (I’m not a doctor, by the way), because doctors “are not supposed to know everything”. Then, there are always those stupid questions like “What’s your major?”

Come on guys, I would never try to teach math to a math teacher… or try to teach the law to a lawyer. So, I expect that someone with lack of medical knowledge doesn’t try to teach me how the human body develops.

I’ll say this again. Height and penis size are determined by different genetic paths. So, there is no chance in the world that anyone could find a correlation between those two aspects. If you have a big penis (without any PE exercises), you may be almost certain that your father has/had a big penis too.

Finally, please don’t act like I’m saying I’m the person with the most medical knowledge in the world (I’m just a medical student, almost finishing Medicine). If anyone here REALLY knows what he’s talking about, please take your time to post your opinion and/or to correct me in whatever I’m wrong. But for sure, I’m not wrong in this particular case.

Sorry about my english.

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
I saw it, but a correlation on such a small scale is irrelevant.

There is NO concrete evidence, and never will be

Why is the chart not concrete at all Slack?

Originally Posted by ThunderSS
Height vs. weenie

Krtel,

This link, the one posted by Thunder. I didn’t quote Pud.

No chance in the world there can be correlation found?

Look at my post of the correlation on the last page.


Last edited by beenthere : 06-24-2005 at .

Originally Posted by Jm123
krtel,
You know it just irks me when I hear authorities on genetics, such as yourself, discussing trivial things such as penis size. As there are much bigger things to worry about, such as the recent epidemic of HUYA, as this afflicits millions of individuals around the planet and has no appearent cure insight, for those suffering from it.

It just irks me that you spend your time in a forum related to penis enlargement when you could be outside helping those who are in need for some care.

Also, I’m sorry that a medical student (almost finishing medicine) knows more about health related subjects than a guy who clearly knows “nothing” about that (yeah, I could be exagerating). I’m sure you’re very professional in “your area”, but it’s a fact that I wouldn’t be challenging you in “your” area” if I knew nothing about it. So, do the same!

If you want to know more about human embriology, I suggest you buy some books about it… do you expect me to explain you something that fills up thousands and thousands of pages in medical books? I wish I knew all about it… Besides, I could never explain you the little I know about it (that I was taught) cause you wouldn’t understand a word.

Top
Thread Closed

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:23 AM.