Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Do sturdier or heavy bone structure have stronger or thicker ligs in the penis?

Do sturdier or heavy bone structure have stronger or thicker ligs in the penis?

The reason I ask this is because:
-I am a tall athletic/slim guy with great bone structure (wide ankles and wrists).
-When I got operated from the ACL on my knee the doctor removed some lig from my knee to replace it in the injured part and he said my ligs were the thickest and strongest he’d ever seen.
-It has been 4 months I don’t gain stretching 1 hour a day and I remember my early gains came from a hard Ulli/squeeze/jelqing and stretching routine. So I think my early newbie gains came mainly from the tunica and that I really struggle to get lig gains.

With all that information I conclude big guys and heavy bone structured guys struggle much more to get lig gains than smaller or thinner guys as bigger bodies involved having bigger ligs everywhere in your body. An exception to that is “monochrome” as he is a very tall athletic guy. Still, his gains might have come from tunica too as he argues he pumps and does Ullis/squeezes and good jelqs.

What do you guys think?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92

With all that information I conclude big guys and heavy bone structured guys struggle much more to get lig gains than smaller or thinner guys as bigger bodies involved having bigger ligs everywhere in your body.

Based on what quim? where did you find this information? If you are basing this off of only the information you posted above, you would be incorrect to do so. You are only speaking for yourself and your experiences. Also, by that logic, your gains would most likely not be tunica. You are aware the tunica is a “type” of ligament. If you are saying that all your ligaments in your body are stronger/thicker/tougher, the tunica would be included. Further, Uli’s, clamping and any other squeeze type exercises are considered smooth muscle (girth) exercises. There is to some extent some stress placed on the tunica. Check this out Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory. This may give you a better understanding of what you are asking.


Last edited by G263 : 03-10-2015 at .

Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory

Please Note: This theory has been disputed on a number of grounds, most damningly that it does not align with the anatomy of the penis and that the evidence used does not support the claims made.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by quim92
-When I got operated from the ACL on my knee the doctor removed some lig from my knee to replace it in the injured part and he said my ligs were the thickest and strongest he’d ever seen.

Whilst the surgeon may have been able to tell you about the thickness of your ligaments, he could only guess at their tensile strength. Most collagenous tissue develops tensile strength from use and can get much stronger without getting appreciably larger. Conversely, it’s possible to have large ligaments that are not that tough because they are not subject to strain.

Penis ligs generally are not anything like as strong as many other ligs because they are not having to perform a role such as stabilising joints. High force stretching will cause them to toughen up and become stronger, which is why the vets say time and again not to use any more force than is necessary to get gains, and that stretching too hard, clamping too early etc. will cause toughening and gains will grind to a halt and be very difficult to get without taking an extended deconditioning break.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

G263. This was not meant to be an irrefutable theory whatsoever. I just wanned to hear all kind of guys with different body types having gained and not gained.

Thanks G236 and memento for the link. I’ll read it later.

Thanks firegoat. So do you think if I hadn’t played basketball the doctor would have found a weaker log exposed to less tension? Perhaps the fact that I am not flexible at all also explains my strong ligs in my legs?
All what you say make sense to me, also when you say about toughening up.
I did loads of squeezes and ullis from the beginning. I gained a lite but perhaps I toughened up. However bib argues that ligs can just be toughened up when they grow due to stress stimulation.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Quim92, I know you want your penis to grow, and what I am about to say may be off topic, it seems you hit a wall and gains have come to a complete stop, I have looked at some of the threads you have started and in my opinion if you have not taken a deacon break you might need to , at least two weeks, one to let your penis rest and two to soften things up a bit, it sounds like you have toughened your penis up and just as a side note when TNTjockey would come off a 2 week break he would get newbie gains . hope this helps

Thanks for coming and advise me. I said to myself I’d stick at least 6 months with a simple jelqing and stretching routine with almost 1h stretching a day and I think it has been 4 months already with that routine and over 8 months without gains.. If I take a beak it’d be longer. Like the whole summer and 5 more months.

But do you and firegoat think I could have toughen up with the extreme ullis and squezes routine if I gained from it?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Originally Posted by quim92
Thanks firegoat. So do you think if I hadn’t played basketball the doctor would have found a weaker log exposed to less tension? Perhaps the fact that I am not flexible at all also explains my strong ligs in my legs?
All what you say make sense to me, also when you say about toughening up.

Basketball builds strong ligs because it uses explosive movements and stresses the ballistic ‘recoil’ of tissues, which is a good way to build tensile strength. Leg flexibility comes mostly from muscle and the fascial sheath around them that becomes the tendon which crosses the joints. It doesn’t come from the ligaments unless you are aiming for extremes of flexibility in which case you may over time get some lig stretch in your legs (but you don’t want it unless you have to have it, e.g. as a ballet dancer, as it destabilises joints).

Quote
But do you and firegoat think I could have toughen up with the extreme ullis and squezes routine if I gained from it?

Without searching through your posts and seeing exactly what you did I wouldn’t like to guess, but it would certainly be possible. I had to take a year off after I started clamping too early, in order to get any more growth.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by firegoat
Without searching through your posts and seeing exactly what you did I wouldn’t like to guess, but it would certainly be possible. I had to take a year off after I started clamping too early, in order to get any more growth.

Now that I’ve read the TGC theory:
Do you think that girth exercises that work the smooth muscle toughen up the tissues the same way hanging or stretches would do it?
My BPEL is 0,5 inch lower than my BPFSL. After doing 5-6 months of an unsuccessful stretching (and few jelqs) routine I was considering doing a girth routine with squeezes Ullis and possibly later clamps.. Or the other option was to talk to my parents and use an extender with a few jelqs. The girth routine makes more sense after having read the TGC theory tho..
That extreme/ aggressive routine for beginners Ullis/squeezes gave me gains and possibly is the only way my penis would grow. How did you realize that you had to take a full year off to reach gains clamping? Could you have used other techniques like hanging without having to take such a long break?
Thanks for you feedback about the comparison of body ligs and flexibility. I learn interesting thing other than PE here sometimes thanks to guys like you. This way it feels my time here is better used.


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.


Last edited by memento : 03-16-2015 at . Reason: Fixed quote

I am a surgeon and I stretch.
But I have my doubts.
Consider this.

When a knee gets arthritic, it often becomes bowed. This places extra load (stretch) on the outer ligament.
Thus, this ligament is placed under increased load -stretch - at every step. Given that the average person takes 1,000,000 steps per year per knee (at least), we should see massively stretched ligaments in these knees.
But we don’t. You see the occasional slightly stretched lig in disease such as rheumatoid arthritis but not in otherwise normal individuals.
So, the body responds to load, as suggested in previous posts in this thread. Extremely efficiently. See Wolfe’s law for bones - the same applies to ligs.

So, the only way to actively lengthen a ligament would be to overcome the natural body repair and strengthening systems.
Just reducing the load is no good. The body is far more sensitive and subtle than that.
A continual stretch beyond the collagen tensile stresses would be required. And maintained.
Skin? Yes. Tunica? Probably. Susp ligament and deep fascia? I suspect not.

Doesn’t stop me trying but I suspect that this is a self defeating battle.

You must have missed the correction from memento quim. That theory has been discredited. It’s a good read bit it’s not proven. My mistake for posting it.

I agree with plaidshirt. Try taking a break, even if it’s just a full week off. Breaks can do wonders. You get a chance to regroup and get mentally ready to start up again while giving your dick a break. I think you should take a couple weeks off. It’s certainly not going to hurt.

Put the forum down and take some time back for your life! You’ll come back stronger and ready to go.

G

Originally Posted by trebor13

Thus, this ligament is placed under increased load -stretch - at every step. Given that the average person takes 1,000,000 steps per year per knee (at least), we should see massively stretched ligaments in these knees.
But we don’t. You see the occasional slightly stretched lig in disease such as rheumatoid arthritis but not in otherwise normal individuals.
So, the body responds to load, as suggested in previous posts in this thread. Extremely efficiently. See Wolfe’s law for bones - the same applies to ligs.

So, the only way to actively lengthen a ligament would be to overcome the natural body repair and strengthening systems.
Just reducing the load is no good. The body is far more sensitive and subtle than that.
A continual stretch beyond the collagen tensile stresses would be required. And maintained.
Skin? Yes. Tunica? Probably. Susp ligament and deep fascia? I suspect not.

Doesn’t stop me trying but I suspect that this is a self defeating battle.

A stretch for each step would be , I believe, the equivalent of short intense sets of manual stretches on the pen. No one does this, most hold the stretch and ease into it, either by hanging, extending or hands.
Your idea gives credit to ADS.
Now I don’t even know if we gain anything from the ligs.

Originally Posted by memento
Focus Your PE and Gain! TGC Theory

Please Note: This theory has been disputed on a number of grounds, most damningly that it does not align with the anatomy of the penis and that the evidence used does not support the claims made.

So the anatomy and analogy he describes with the tire and all his theory about BPEL in comparison with BPFSL is fake?


When conguering a golddigger you need a large bank account, when conquering a dickdigger you need a large tool. When conquering a woman you need a minimum of three things: money, class and yes: dick size. Good news are, you can actually improve in all these three aspects.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Penis SizeThunderSSPenis Enlargement2411-10-2017 10:14 PM
A couple of articles that are sceptical towards P.EJaybeePenis Enlargement6303-23-2011 04:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:28 AM.