Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Disability and PE

Disability and PE

Hi All

I’m curious. Are there any disabled or wheelchair bound guys doing PE? Or does anyone know someone else who is disabled and doing PE exercises?

The reason I asked is because I am disable and been interested in PE on and off for about last 10 years now. I have a birth defect called Spina Bifida. Which means I have no use of my legs and have partial feeling and control down there. This condition plus, my genetics (I’m Asian :) ) is a double strike for me with size of my equipment. If I remember correctly, I was just under 5” when I first discovered Jelqing in 2003. Studies shows that average for Spina Bifida are around 4”, so I felt I wasn’t doing too bad.

Despite my so called disability, I enjoy sex as much as everyone else. I have had 4 serious relationships in my life and my partners never complained about my size. I’ve also had a number of one night stands while I was single and again no complains. Perhaps they were just being kind to me. To compensate for my size and lack of pelvis movement, I have learn to use my fingers and tongue pretty well. Advantage of being me is that once I got her off with my tongue and fingers, I just lay back and enjoy the show from the below. ☺

Nonetheless, I was always concern about my size. Jelqing has also been difficult for me because of my disability. I can’t always get the semi erection that you need for the jelq . For me it is fully erect or none at all. And if I’m correct, you are not suppose to jelq when you’re fully erect. But I did what I can all these years; stretches, jelq, pump and stretching device (which didn’t work for me). I even had a few years of Bathmate sessions. And now, I’m 5.5” BPEL and 5” in girth. YAY!! Lots of hard work been paid off.

Well, I was very happy with my gain until I hooked up with a girl in Vienna a few years go. I normally go for the petite and short girls so they won’t complain about my size. This girl was short and petite. At one point in conversation, she mentions the guy she picked up in Mexico as too small for her (Alarm bells started to ring!! O.0 ). That had me worry but since we got along so well we hooked up anyway. She rode me like a rodeo that night. When we’re done I asked if I was too small for her also, she told me she preferred my other skills over my size o.0. She said she was used to having 7” and plus … Ouch!
Well that kind of bruised my ego a bit.

I have had a few more girls since then and again no complains but I never stopped thinking about what the girl from Vienna said. So, I’ve started again with PE and this time I’m motivated to stick to a routine. I’ve also found an herbal meds which I take daily that gives me more control over my erections so I can do my routine easier. Kegel is difficult for me as I have very little muscular control at my pelvis but I try anyway. Not going to be using Bathmate any more because it hurts my balls.

So here’s my routine:

1) Start with a hot shower or bath for about 10 mins as warm up routine.
2) Do stretches from a sofa or bed for 5 mins
3) 10 - 15 mins jelqs from the edge of the sofa. I can’t stand and can’t jelq while lying in bed so I have to do from the edge of the sofa.
4) Attempt Kegel with every 50 strokes. This makes me tired but I can see the head of my member gorging up with each attempt and it feels really good in my hands.
5) 5 more mins jelq squeeze then I let it hang for 20 mins or so.
6) Do this 3 days in a row and rest for 1 day.

I also take my herbal meds daily with every meal and I can feel the effect it has. I’m in my 4th week with this routine. I can feel the girth becoming bigger but no change in length yet. I can also feel the difference in the behavior of my little guy. I wake up in the middle of the night and morning with solid wood which lasts for about an hour. During the day at work throbbing in my pants continues all day. I’m having a hard time working (no pun intended).

I am aiming for 7” BPEL and 5.5 - 6” in girth. The girl form Vienna mailed me the other day. She is coming to South Africa next August, (where I live), for her master degree research. Maybe I can have my revenge then.. Ha ha.. :D

I’m sharing my story because I want to know if there is others out there who are in a similar situation I.e. Disabled like me. Perhaps learn from their experience also.

And I aplogise if the story was too long.

You want to know something? I have Spina Bifida. The difference is that I can walk but I have half dead feet which makes me wreck shoes to the sides if the are shitty ones. I dont have control of my muscles in the pelvis or any of that area I do not feel my ass and I have been operated to try to correct somethings to make it easier for me to handle. Living with this condition is not easy but for you is double hard. I respect you man. :’)

Thanks for sharing it. I have always wanted to know somebody that is in the same boat as I.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Not too long at all. Welcome aboard 2d4d. There is a member who is tetraplegic (if my memory isn’t betraying me); he just posted in one thread than I’ve never heard of him anymore; I can’t remember his name though.

Congrats for gains. If that girl from Vienna has called you, than she had a good time with you despite her love for superhung guys, right? I doubt most of her partners are over 7”, anyway gaining 1.5” in one year is very, very unlikely. Your routine looks balanced,I’d add a bit more stretches over time, and maybe a couple of sets of stretches over a very thick fulcrum.

I would suggest also starting a progress report, it seems to help a good number of people because the support and advice of other members. Good luck on your gains.

Another thing. I think I am lucky to because I was born with almost 6 inches (5.8) so I must be lucky. Or maybe because of Spina Bifida I did not reach my full length of I dont know what.


Dia 1/Day 1- 15 mayo/May 2013- 15 cm X 13 cm. Ahora/Now- 16cm X 13.7cm.

The Size Myth In The Porn Industry

Everything I was going to say has been said by marinera.

Welcome to the forum 2d4d and I wish you further good gains.


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by Tenbris
You want to know something? I have Spina Bifida. The difference is that I can walk but I have half dead feet which makes me wreck shoes to the sides if the are shitty ones. I don’t have control of my muscles in the pelvis or any of that area I do not feel my ass and I have been operated to try to correct somethings to make it easier for me to handle. Living with this condition is not easy but for you is double hard. I respect you man. :’)

Thanks for sharing it. I have always wanted to know somebody that is in the same boat as I.

Thanks Tenbris. Good to know there are people on the same boat as you as well. :) As for my life, it ain’t so bad mate. I do pretty much everything I want to and if you give me a magical pair of leg, I will probably not going to take it. And no doubt, you are also amazing yourself. Respect to you as well bro.

Originally Posted by marinera
Not too long at all. Welcome aboard 2d4d. There is a member who is tetraplegic (if my memory isn’t betraying me); he just posted in one thread than I’ve never heard of him anymore; I can’t remember his name though.

Congrats for gains. If that girl from Vienna has called you, than she had a good time with you despite her love for superhung guys, right? I doubt most of her partners are over 7”, anyway gaining 1.5” in one year is very, very unlikely. Your routine looks balanced,I’d add a bit more stretches over time, and maybe a couple of sets of stretches over a very thick fulcrum.

I would suggest also starting a progress report, it seems to help a good number of people because the support and advice of other members. Good luck on your gains.

Thanks for the advice Marinera. I will add that to my routine. As for 7” goal, I know it is very ambitious but it is a long term goal. Whatever I have in 1 year is what I will use.. :)

I’m a quadriplegic or as they are calling it now, tetraplegia, I can walk but very unsteadily, hands are very weak, I suffer from spasticity, the muscles I don’t control are always fighting me, so everything I do is a struggle,. Since my accident I have a lot of time for PE, gives me something to look forward to, I can’t do a lot of positions anymore because of the spasticity, but the little bit of increase in penis size has improved my sex life, I believe a little more will make a big difference for me and my wife, doing the foreskin restoration too, got circumcised at 10years of age so I know the difference and want it back. Good luck with your endeavors.

Originally Posted by trekfish
I’m a quadriplegic or as they are calling it now, tetraplegia, I can walk but very unsteadily, hands are very weak, I suffer from spasticity, the muscles I don’t control are always fighting me, so everything I do is a struggle,. Since my accident I have a lot of time for PE, gives me something to look forward to, I can’t do a lot of positions anymore because of the spasticity, but the little bit of increase in penis size has improved my sex life, I believe a little more will make a big difference for me and my wife, doing the foreskin restoration too, got circumcised at 10years of age so I know the difference and want it back. Good luck with your endeavors.

Thanks for your post mate. It is good to know that you are still carrying on with your life. I respect you quad so much. Best of luck to you and your wife.

Hi All

Thought I give some progress update. Since I last measured for my initial post, my BPEL is now 5.6. Not much in terms of length but significant girth increase I.e. 5.5” in girth, which I am quite happy about. In fact, had a compliment on my girth from holiday fling last month. That definitely boost my ego a bit.X)

I have now included bathmate every 2nd day with my exercise. I will probably do this till winter. Can’t do bathmate in winter.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:53 AM.