Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

different races and dick sizes

Originally Posted by gprent
Tornadoman,

There is a survey on guys that don’t post according to Forum Guidelines and that survey says they don’t last long around here.


Did I do something wrong I just don’t get it. Thanks

Originally Posted by sta-kool

9_in_richard, trust me I am not arguing with you — just babbling. Thought I had put enough “hints” in the post that I even “agree with your disagreement”.

Plus tornadoman has a “How Do I Measure” thread up too, so it all kind of interconnects.

I think you were clear enough, sta-kool. You put your point of view forward with your usual clarity and courtesy.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by tornadoman
Did I do something wrong? I just don’t get it. Thanks.

Well, since you asked…

Originally Posted by tornadoman
Is there any survey on different races and their average dick sizes, showing which race has the biggest penis sizes and which has the least average sizes? Just curious.

Originally Posted by tornadoman

I dont think that 6 times 5 is the average. I read before it was like 5-5.5 besides 5 in girth? I dont think so. Besides, some claimed that even these measurements are overrated because guys just like to say they are bigger. I’m not sure though.

Spelling and punctuation count at Thunder’s. Nobody expects perfection, but I’ll bet you can do a little better, and we’d all appreciate the effort. Thanks.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by Lampwick

Well, since you asked..

Spelling and punctuation count at Thunder’s. Nobody expects perfection, but I’ll bet you can do a little better, and we’d all appreciate the effort. Thanks.

Sorry guys I will try it’s just English isn’t my first language that’s why.peace

Originally Posted by tornadoman
Sorry guys. I will try. It’s just English isn’t my first language, that’s why. Peace

Thanks, tornadoman.

You’re doing quite well for someone whose first language isn’t English. Just breaking things up into separate sentences and capitalizing the first letter of each new sentence would help.

I marked up your reply, not to be mean, but to provide an example.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by sta-kool
9_in_richard, trust me I am not arguing with you — just babbling. Thought I had put enough “hints” in the post that I even “agree with your disagreement”.

Plus tornadoman has a “How Do I Measure” thread up too, so it all kind of interconnects.

Oh yeah, I understand. Sorry if you thought I was pissy bro, certainly didn’t mean to come off that way. It’s all good!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

I sometimes wonder where this thread topic ever gets any of us.

Oh well. Cest la vie!


I'm consistent in spurts, but gains are undeniable!

2007: BPEL 5.5" / MSEG 4.7" / BG 5.5"

2017: BPEL 6.8" / MSEG 5.3" / BG 6"

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
Oh yeah, I understand. Sorry if you thought I was pissy bro, certainly didn’t mean to come off that way. It’s all good!

Just to give you some color, 9_in_richard, the reason why BPEL is taken into account is because many of the actual scientific surveys rely on this type of measurement. So it doesn’t matter what the PE community knows that the world at large doesn’t, the data is still useful to us. If you’re trying to establish whether or not PE inches and real world inches mesh up, the answer is they don’t, because in the real world, there are few controls or standards, and often no measurements. Empirically, what someone sees doesn’t necessarily mean all that much.

You said:
“I say this in the interest of PE. I wish everyone the best in their personal journey and everyone is entitled to their opinions and this one is mine. I do not wish to argue the great, never ending “average” debate. I just believe that trying to claim a much smaller average than the studies show is cheapening the purpose of PE and is invalid.”

But you’re also saying that you believe all the science is wrong, and all the slop/junk internet surveys are more valid. How is that “in the interest of PE”?

More example, you say “The “average” arguments can be argued to the end of time, but I will always personally consider and believe that 6 x 5 is an average measure to base from. As for bone pressed measurements, no one outside of a PE community is going to consider a BPL and NBPL or BPFSL or any of those things. I personally believe, as we are all entitled to our opinnions, that bone pressed measurements are BS. If I can’t drop it from my drawers and show it to you, then it doesn’t count. “

So in effect you are arguing that the average size is 6 inches, but NBPEL. And we know that not to be true, based on actual science. If you’re going to argue against a preponderance of the evidence, then you should have something more solid than some nebulous internet survey and a personal feeling to back it up with.


4/2008 Bpel 6.50, Beg 5.5, Mseg 4.9

6/2008 Bpel 6.75, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

9/2008 Bpel 7.00, Beg 5.5, Mseg 5.1

The reason why we use BPEL is to track gains, not really because there is so much “actual science” sustaining this kind of measurement. So, take your BPEL to track gains, but be conscious that NBPEL is what really counts when you drop your pants.

Originally Posted by Fantom
Just to give you some color, 9_in_richard, the reason why BPEL is taken into account is because many of the actual scientific surveys rely on this type of measurement. So it doesn’t matter what the PE community knows that the world at large doesn’t, the data is still useful to us. If you’re trying to establish whether or not PE inches and real world inches mesh up, the answer is they don’t, because in the real world, there are few controls or standards, and often no measurements. Empirically, what someone sees doesn’t necessarily mean all that much.

You said:
“I say this in the interest of PE. I wish everyone the best in their personal journey and everyone is entitled to their opinions and this one is mine. I do not wish to argue the great, never ending “average” debate. I just believe that trying to claim a much smaller average than the studies show is cheapening the purpose of PE and is invalid.”

But you’re also saying that you believe all the science is wrong, and all the slop/junk internet surveys are more valid. How is that “in the interest of PE”?

More example, you say “The “average” arguments can be argued to the end of time, but I will always personally consider and believe that 6 x 5 is an average measure to base from. As for bone pressed measurements, no one outside of a PE community is going to consider a BPL and NBPL or BPFSL or any of those things. I personally believe, as we are all entitled to our opinnions, that bone pressed measurements are BS. If I can’t drop it from my drawers and show it to you, then it doesn’t count. “

So in effect you are arguing that the average size is 6 inches, but NBPEL. And we know that not to be true, based on actual science. If you’re going to argue against a preponderance of the evidence, then you should have something more solid than some nebulous internet survey and a personal feeling to back it up with.

There again, everyone is entitled to their opinion. This is mine. I believe that I was pretty clear in saying I didn’t want to hijack this thread, and I still don’t. I also believe that I have stated that I would never get “statistics” from any biased site; sales,phalloplasty,or any type of marketing driven site.

No one here is an “authority” in the scientific community or any other on PE. This is a melting pot of research by us, the PE novices in a relatively virgin frontier( PE online communities). All the studies that you read give an average “range”; in that range, I’m going to say, IN MY OPINION, that 6 x 5 is the average (most common size).

You can keep trying to call me into “the great debate”, but you are wasting your time and trashing this thread by doing so. As far as BPEL measurements being used in all the studies done, I can’t prove or disprove that, so I won’t argue it one way or the other.

I am well aware of the criteria used for measuring progress, ie; BP FL,BPFSL, etc, etc, but I still believe that claiming “real world” BPL is BS. It is done and if a person so chooses to claim that length then that is his prerogative; however, when he drops trou, he better hope that his newly found princess is not a mathematics major or mechanical engineer or the gig will be up!

Don’t get me wrong, I love Thunders and I support every single individual here like a brother, but I am a 38 year old, educated, experienced “novice”, as we all are, PE vet who has an opinion and 6 x 5 is it.


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by tornadoman
Is there any survey on diff races and their average dick sizes,showing which race has the biggest penis sizes and which has the least average sizes,just curious

Yes there is. Try a google search and look for good data, not Marketing research data. <—-My last post to this thread!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

I lied!

My wonderful wife just pointed out to me, after reading this thread, that I should have been much more precise in my point. I did not mean to imply that BPEL is a BS measurement from the growth standpoint. BPEL is a BS measurement when it used to claim your “walking” length. It would be like claiming post pump or clamped girth as a “walking-flop it out and serve” measurement.

Leave it to my wife to correct me on my opinion of my penis, LOL!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Ha ha — So now we will “agree to agree” thanks to your wife! I think that was pretty much what I was trying to say with:

Originally Posted by sta-kool
Basically BPEL is a “scientific” measurement, not a “bragging rights” measurement.

:jumpblue:

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
Leave it to my wife to correct me on my opinion of my penis, LOL!

Hilarious!

My wife actually knows more PE terms than most guys! LOL


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.6" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:41 AM.