Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Different gains for diff sizes

12

Different gains for diff sizes

Hi are certain routines more effective for specifics sizes? I’m curious because I havent found any thing related to this. Maybe I missed something thanks

That’s a really good question. Not much has been said about this issue before to my understanding.

Thanks I think if figured it might be helpful for pe’ers

Certainly, the more you have to work with, the easier it is to perform all of the exercises.


Last edited by gprent : 01-31-2007 at .

I wish I wasn’t a grower.

I think most guys can use the full spectrum of PE devices except if starting fairly small.

I recall member Bennett8 started at something like 3 3/4” BP and increased to well over 5 1/2” purely doing stretches.

Once into the 5’s and 6’s I think jelqs and all the other PE options would certainly become more viable.


LWH

"Louie, I think this is the beginning of a beautiful friendship"

- Humphrey Bogart to Claude Raines, Casablanca

Consider a certain pull (pounds) will produce an x % length increase, let’s say 10%.

Starting with 5 inches you’ll end at 5.5
Starting with 10 inches you’ll end at 11.

However the math is not very helpful for you as an individual since you can only start at on length: YOUR length. Go for it.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by Okish6er
I wish I wasn’t a grower.

As you gain more and more PE time, your flaccid size should start to improve. For an immediate improvement, you might look into things like excessive alcohol or coffee consumption.

Man I hate coffee, and alcohol only when I get to a party, hehehe I hope this helps me.

Originally Posted by gprent

Certainly, the more you have to work with, the easier it is to perform all of the exercises.

I can not say not better than gprent, we are all unique and perhaps the potential return we can gain from PE how much we invest and how we go on about it may have more contributing effect.There are some members here who have made some amazing gains even though they started in smaller phases than most of their peers.


05/12/2005 : BPEL: 6.1"x EG:5.5" Current as of : 24/12/2011 : BPEL 7.87" x EG: 6.3" Long term Goal 8.5"x 6.4"

" There is only one option success; for failure is the refusal to persist"

Oh wow, thanks, the larger your penis the more gains you’ll make makes sense. Considering there is more blood to force and expand your penis. I am getting an image of blowing a balloon. It is hardest to expand the balloon when it is smallest, but the amount of force needed to expand it once it gets larger is decreased. Up to a certain point of course, which is when it’s about to pop. Let’s hope that’s not the same with penises. This is just a hypothesis

Originally Posted by madgod
Hi are certain routines more effective for specifics sizes?

I don’t believe that size in itself makes a routine more or less effective in terms of growth, but it is true that with a larger size certain exercises are easier to perform. But ease of performance does in itself not say anything about inherent growth potential when linked to a certain exercise, so the answer to me is a clear negative.

This is interesting in one sense because I hav been reading some of the major success stories on this board coming from the guys with the ‘smaller’ sizes. I haven’t seen many people with 7”+ report gains of over 2” in length or girth, but I’ve seen many <7” report amazing gains.

Whether this is due to the motivation factor when you have a smaller penis I don’t know. Though I have read about equally exertive routines used by smaller guys and bigger guys with alot more gain seeming to happen with the smaller guys….could be wrong though, just an observation.

Originally Posted by Sacred
This is interesting in one sense because I hav been reading some of the major success stories on this board coming from the guys with the ‘smaller’ sizes. I haven’t seen many people with 7”+ report gains of over 2” in length or girth, but I’ve seen many <7” report amazing gains.

Whether this is due to the motivation factor when you have a smaller penis I don’t know. Though I have read about equally exertive routines used by smaller guys and bigger guys with alot more gain seeming to happen with the smaller guys….could be wrong though, just an observation.


I think you hit the nail on the head. Speaking for myself, I think the people who turtle have the best chance for increasing their flaccid length by increasing their girth and training their unit not to turtle anymore. Just stretching and jelqing (along with BTC’s, light golf weights and light pumping) has improved my flaccid 1/4” in 2 months. It’s amazing to see what a difference 1/4” does to your ego. I’m nowhere near where I want to be in flaccid length, but I know I’m heading in the right direction!!!

Your point about motivation is also correct. It’s awesome to see all of the success stories in here. As long as people are willing to stick to their routines and dedicate the time it takes to see improvement, they WILL see improvement. My daughter is 11 years old. I don’t see her growing everyday, but now she’s almost as tall as her mom. That’s the way it is in PE. We’re not going to grow an inch in 3 months, but we will, in time. That’s where the motivation lies for me. It’s also great having the support of my wife. I don’t have to hide my pump, clamps, golf weights, velcro bandages, etc from her and she gives me all of the privacy I need to do what I have to do. I just have to hide everything from my daughter!!! I don’t know how I’d explain that to her. LOL

Originally Posted by Sacred
This is interesting in one sense because I have been reading some of the major success stories on this board coming from the guys with the ‘smaller’ sizes. I haven’t seen many people with 7”+ report gains of over 2” in length or girth, but I’ve seen many <7” report amazing gains.

Sacred - I would think that few guy who start with 7.5” are interested to make 3 inches gains, however many who start with below 6.


Later - ttt

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Bib's LOT TheoryBibPenis Enlargement26512-05-2017 05:05 PM
Doing what needs to be done to get gainsDino9X7Penis Enlargement4510-09-2008 02:43 AM
Flaccid gains versus erect gainsPriaposPenis Enlargement506-27-2008 04:20 AM
Think About A Newbie’s GainswadzillaPenis Enlargement1401-20-2004 01:11 PM
Hang For Real Gains!kabarPenis Hangers208-28-2002 05:41 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:47 PM.