Did newbie routine for first time
So I am started to do newbie routine. I’m 18 years old. My colonel is circumcised.
My BPEL I’m not sure of, because do you simply measure down to the bone next to the base of penis, or do you push the ruler farther down into the hollow next to the bone. If you measure down to the bone, I am 4.9 inches. Well just under 5 inches, ill do an exact measurement if it helps.
Anyway, I started out with hot wrap for about 6-7 minutes. I had sink full of hot water, and I warmed a hand towel in it and used it on my fireman. Went cold pretty quickly so I kept doing it etc. I should have sat down on bath because water kept dripping down my leg but whatever.
Then I did the manual stretches. Are you supposed to feel the skin stretching?
The jelqing was complicated. It worked out nothing like I saw in the videos. Hard to explain but I don’t think I was doing it right. I used nivea lotion.
Main problems were:
- I kept missing the bottom internally. I HAD to kegel between strokes, otherwise it would have been half, just a shallow kind of stroke.
- Was very very hard to maintain the right amount of erection. I kept going soft. The only alternative is watching porn which would make me fully hard which is no good. I don’t know how to maintain the erection and this is big problem.
- Kept losing count. I am going to use a calculator to press “ANSWER +1” with my foot every time I jelq, because I need two hands to jelq.
- I was using songs on my computer/ipod to count the 3 seconds and I seemed to be doing it a little slower and the pause between them was a little higher than would be expected for it to finish in “10 minutes” as the routine says.
- There was another big problem but I cannot remember it
Then I did the hot wrap, then kegels. The kegels were the most physically demanding and I have some questions on that also:
- How HARD do you do each kegel? It says 5 second holds, but do you tense it as hard as you possibly can for 5 seconds?
- How much pause between kegels do you do? I was leaving it for a second or two and then kegeling again
I remember as the workout of kegels went on I literally couldn’t(it was impossible) tense it hard for 5 seconds I would last 3 or 4 seconds then it would automatically relax.