Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Decongestants and PE effects?

Decongestants and PE effects?

Good morning fellas.

I managed to pull myself out of bed extra early this morning for a very long, hot shower and awesome PE session. I’m still rather new to this, but at 200 jelqs my cock was fat, veins popping out, glans engorged like a porn star, so I was feeling pretty damn good about myself. I step out of the shower, do some Horse 440’s, lotion up my swollen member, and stand back to admire what I’m hoping is becoming a work of cock-art.

Then it hit me, I was starting to get a bit stuffy. My sinuses were feeling tender, and the back of my throat felt raw and scratchy. Knowing my body quite well and feeling this way a hundred times before, I know that’s the onset of my Spring allergy/sinus battle, and I better do something about it quick. Popped some L-Arginine, and followed that up with a super-dose of Vitamin D3 and my daily multi-vitamin, which usually are enough to stave off any long-lasting illnesses.

So still feeling a bit foggy in the head, I started searching for a 12-hour Sudafed. Finding one, I popped it down too, when I was overcome with regret. You see, I’ve noticed in my adulthood that generally speaking, decongestants and the like shrink my dick up like a pre-pubescent boy. I’m sure much of it was mental, but I couldn’t help but *feel* my huge hanging flaccid start to crawl up inside me almost immediately…

Question: Has anyone else experienced negative effects on your PE routine due to decongestants? I’m wondering if it’s just the temporary shrinkage effect, or it it will actually negatively impact my gains?

Personal experiences are much appreciated!


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

It’s normal if you use decongestants especially oral ones.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Ok, understood. But does it effect gains from PE anything more than short term?


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

Originally Posted by ZackinOH
Ok, understood. But does it effect gains from PE anything more than short term?

Decongestants act by increasing adrenaline and noradrenaline activity or they stimulate the alpha-adrenergic receptors. This causes the blood vessels to constrict, thereby reducing inflammation/swelling.

If you take it orally it can also affect other tissues, like as you noticed, penile tissue. :)

Regarding the effect, it’s mostly short term as the medicine is eventually eliminated from the body, but if you take it regularly it could be a problem, by restricting to a degree vasodilatation in a place where we want it.


Starting stats: 6.4" / 5.6" Current Stats: 7.4" / 5.8" Short term goal: 7" / 6" Long term goal: 8" / 6.5"

Originally Posted by alin
Decongestants act by increasing adrenaline and noradrenaline activity or they stimulate the alpha-adrenergic receptors. This causes the blood vessels to constrict, thereby reducing inflammation/swelling.

If you take it orally it can also affect other tissues, like as you noticed, penile tissue. :)

Regarding the effect, it’s mostly short term as the medicine is eventually eliminated from the body, but if you take it regularly it could be a problem, by restricting to a degree vasodilatation in a place where we want it.

The same adrenaline/noradrenaline activity is what causes so many men (and pllleeenty of members here, including myself in the past) to lose erections due to performance anxiety. The unreasonable fear sends you into fight or flight mode and the blood basically rushes out of your dick. As far as the medicines Zack, gotta pick or choose in this case: fat hang or the ability to think and move your eyes without wincing.


2/11/11: 7.75" BPEL, 6" BSEG, 5.5" MSEG

6/4/11: 8.4" BPEL, 6.375" BSEG, 5.8" MSEG

Just started again, another new measurement coming soon; I'm pretty close to that June '11 though.

Originally Posted by TheStallion
The same adrenaline/noradrenaline activity is what causes so many men (and pllleeenty of members here, including myself in the past) to lose erections due to performance anxiety. The unreasonable fear sends you into fight or flight mode and the blood basically rushes out of your dick. As far as the medicines Zack, gotta pick or choose in this case: fat hang or the ability to think and move your eyes without wincing.

I see. In this case I think I’ll have to deal with some temporary shrinkage until I can kick these symptoms, because I’m worthless when I can’t breathe!

I’ve been monitoring myself most of the morning and I think the L-Arginine and water I’m chugging is doing an OK job of counter acting the mass shrinkage I usually experience under decongestants. My cock is still smaller, just not *as* small as before I was committed to PE. Thanks for the input.


Starting Stats (APR '11): BPEL - 7.0" Base EG - 6.1" NBPFL - 4.75"

Current Stats (DEC '14): BPEL - 7.6" Base EG - 6.4" NBPFL - 5.5"

I take ephedrine (8mg) when I play soccer and never noticed any undue shrinkage.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Super Goat Weed.Goat209Male Supplements6311-12-2009 09:49 AM
Viagra/PE experimentseanjacobsMale Supplements1101-15-2004 10:16 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 06:49 AM.