Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Dealing with a small penis

1234

Dealing with a small penis

Not that I mean to bring up the subject, I’m just wondering how other men who aren’t quite as lucky as the majority of this site deal with it?

I mean, I’m not asking for sympathy but it REALLY gets me down sometimes. I’m usually the type of person that doesn’t care what others think, but I’ve frequently avoided certain situations simply due to my short comings.

So how did any of you other guys deal with this if you experience a similar thing?

Originally Posted by 1morechance

I’m just wondering how other men who aren’t quite as lucky as the majority of this site deal with it?

I’m haven’t delt with it too well. Became a perma virginized hermit. 27 y/o

Originally Posted by 1morechance
Not that I mean to bring up the subject, I’m just wondering how other men who aren’t quite as lucky as the majority of this site deal with it?

I mean, I’m not asking for sympathy but it REALLY gets me down sometimes. I’m usually the type of person that doesn’t care what others think, but I’ve frequently avoided certain situations simply due to my short comings.

So how did any of you other guys deal with this if you experience a similar thing?

Have you started the newbie routine? What are your current stats?


Cheers,

Zig

Originally Posted by 1morechance
Not that I mean to bring up the subject, I’m just wondering how other men who aren’t quite as lucky as the majority of this site deal with it?

I mean, I’m not asking for sympathy but it REALLY gets me down sometimes. I’m usually the type of person that doesn’t care what others think, but I’ve frequently avoided certain situations simply due to my short comings.

So how did any of you other guys deal with this if you experience a similar thing?


I decided to finally take control of the situation that had been controlling me for 20 years. I started doing PE almost 1 year ago, and have made what I would consider modest gains. I have put on a good .5” in length and .25” girth in about 10 months doing nothing but the newbie routine. Not huge gains, but enough to keep me going and to make me a believer. Patience and the willingness to stick to it are the hardest parts for me. I am the typical American, I want results and I want them now! I had to completely change my mindset for PE. Now it is I want results, but I am willing to work for them.

Just know that you are in control, not your penis. Confront the situation head on and honestly. You will come out the winner in the end no matter what.

This isn’t something to brag about, but I think I have the shortest stick in this forum. My flaccid lenth is less than 2” and my BPEL is exactly 4”

Important thing is how you think about it. Skins put it the right way, it’s matter of who’s in control. I don’t feel shamed about it. Sure it’d be nice to have a p.h.d just like it’d be nice to drive a ferrari along the coast of california.

You have to work for your goal whether it’s driving a ferrari or getting a bigger dic*.

I’ve been doing jelqing for 2 months and just started stretching of various styles after finding this forum. So far .5” gain and I’m going to strive towards my goal.

All the things you need are located in this forum. (Videos, manuals, and experience from other guys who started just same as you are right now) . Only thing you’ll need to bring is your commitment and you’ll, someday, reach your goal

Good luck


From 4x4 1/30/06 to ?x? !

I don’t think most of the guys here are big…just a lot of the guys that POST!

Thats the real reason to COME here…to change your measurements enough that you feel better about yourself.

Just study the newbie material, start a smart and sensible routine, share your successes and failures with us and you will find a wonderful group of people to walk with you on this path of improving that area of your life.

The other part is to learn to be positive about what you do have to offer women, and not get paralysed by focusing on what you feel you are lacking.

There have been probably millions of guys in the history of the world who had small penises, but had wonderfully satisfying sex lives. I dare say there have been more than a few real “players” who had small penises.

Really, most of what your life is…is how you see it!

We have had guys with larger than average penises that have crippled their ability to be happy and have a good relationship by focusing only on their “perceived” lacks.

The truth is they didn’t even lack anything other than the ability to see the good in themselves.

Perhaps similar ? How many have never been able to dunk a basketball on a regulation goal ? It doesn’t mean you can’t score from every other spot on the court, even beat the bigger opponent. Take Allen Iverson, he scores 33-35 points on average in the NBA. Imagine how embarassing it is for those much taller in the league to barely get a basket or two all night and he drops a 50 spot on the other team ? You’d be surprised, most/some women like to be made love to, not just f*cked hard and ripped apart. Read up on women’s anatomy and get skills to satisfy a lover. Women masterbate with their finger or less. Ever see in porn, where just the tip of the guy’s penis is in and penetration isn’t the deepest of thrusts, looks to me like digging holes for gardening with an oil derrick.

And if the insecurity for some males is what it is, try dealing with a woman who hasn’t a clue of what to do with even 5 inches. Don’t psyche yourself out a situation, if a woman is willing to let you get the experience take the opportunity. You never know, the woman might have trouble even giving it away for other obvious reasons of her own inexperience and insecurities.

By the way, I recommend the Kama Sutra. So that you don’t feel as though I came into your thread without at least a suggestion.

Little off Topic.

Ulcaster, I saw your stats from 2 years ago, how much have you improved since then?

Originally Posted by transformer_99
Perhaps similar ? How many have never been able to dunk a basketball on a regulation goal ? It doesn’t mean you can’t score from every other spot on the court, even beat the bigger opponent. Take Allen Iverson, he scores 33-35 points on average in the NBA. Imagine how embarassing it is for those much taller in the league to barely get a basket or two all night and he drops a 50 spot on the other team ? You’d be surprised, most/some women like to be made love to, not just f*cked hard and ripped apart. Read up on women’s anatomy and get skills to satisfy a lover. Women masterbate with their finger or less. Ever see in porn, where just the tip of the guy’s penis is in and penetration isn’t the deepest of thrusts, looks to me like digging holes for gardening with an oil derrick.

And if the insecurity for some males is what it is, try dealing with a woman who hasn’t a clue of what to do with even 5 inches. Don’t psyche yourself out a situation, if a woman is willing to let you get the experience take the opportunity. You never know, the woman might have trouble even giving it away for other obvious reasons of her own inexperience and insecurities.

transformer_99,

Excellent points on A.I. As his commercials point out, he is a warrior. Although he is not very tall, only right at about 6’, he is genetically gifted.

His arm length and hand size are m the equivalent of someone much taller than he is. Also he is unbelievably quick, so his smaller size actually gives him an advantage. A.I. for president!

Just kidding. But seriously, the smaller guys here should pay attention to your post. I was in the large category genetically. So I have never had sex with a small penis, so I can say that there definitely are women that would prefer sex with a smaller penis.

And these women women are a decent cross-section *white, black, Hispanic. I have never had sex with an Asian woman, yet. I generally thought they were too slight for my preferences, but I did meet two online recently who are only 1/2 Asian and they are a little more healthy. So the no Asian thing may change soon.

* Of these women, you would never tell by looking at them that they have smaller vaginae. Just as guys have commented that they couldn’t tell which women had large vaginae by looking at them. But these women clearly didn’t enjoy sex with a large penis. And it’s not just skewed perception, size was specifically remarked on.

So the lesson to take is smaller guys shouldn’t hide from sexual encounters. Sex is kinda like puzzle pieces, some pieces fit, some don’t. Don’t limit yourself, there are plenty of women who would be fine with the sizes that some guys complain about. And they wouldn’t just be making it up, trust me. Puzzle pieces…

People are different, people include women.

So what I have said, can be viewed objectively - yes there are women out there who would like to be ‘dug out,’ but there are equally as many, if not more, who don't want to be ____’ed within an inch of their lives. And I say all that from things I have seen and heard from personal experience.

Being a guy with a small penis (5.5x4), I can honestly say that it’s hard to take anything a guy 7x6 says into account. It’s easy for them to say girls want a smaller penis, but that statement falls on deaf ears to guys like me. To be honest, I just tell myself to keep going, even if I hurt myself. I know I can recover, so I just go, go, go. Many days I feel like suicide (for other reasons as well, but penis size plays a big role in it), but I have obligations to my family and myself.

It feels like I’ll never be able to please a girl as well as another guy can, and that everywhere I go I feel outmatched by the next guy. If I’m going for a girl, and another guy starts talking to her, I just give up because I know that no matter how nice I am, or how much I can make her laugh, it won’t matter when it comes to sex. The thing is, I have pretty good game (yeah I’m not humble about it haha), and I know how to talk to girls. That’s why they expect so much more from me until they see that my penis is not what they hoped for.

So for 1morechance, the way I deal with it is I work out HARD when I start to feel really down. I have a punching bag and I pretend that the bag represents my insecurities, and I just punch them away. I also listen to some rock like: Greenday - When I come around or Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is alright. It helps me clear my head a little. I actually had a post on your topic a little earlier, it’s called: “what keeps you going?” (if I remember correctly).

Also, if penis size is making you feel low, ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE IT!! I like to pretend that there are (for example) 2,000 steps until I get to a 7x6” penis. Everytime I PE, it feels like I took another step toward that goal; now only 1,999 more to go. But I won’t lie, sometimes it’s really discouraging not seeing results. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. SO GET GOING!!!! :)

-Mr. Grey


Current: (3/06/06) 5.5" x 4" (+.25EL!!) / Short term goal: 6.5" x 4.75"

Milestone 1: 7.5" x 5.25"

Ultimate Goal: Being happy with the size of my penis.

Originally Posted by mistergrey
Being a guy with a small penis (5.5x4), I can honestly say that it’s hard to take anything a guy 7x6 says into account. It’s easy for them to say girls want a smaller penis, but that statement falls on deaf ears to guys like me. To be honest, I just tell myself to keep going, even if I hurt myself. I know I can recover, so I just go, go, go. Many days I feel like suicide (for other reasons as well, but penis size plays a big role in it), but I have obligations to my family and myself.

It feels like I’ll never be able to please a girl as well as another guy can, and that everywhere I go I feel outmatched by the next guy. If I’m going for a girl, and another guy starts talking to her, I just give up because I know that no matter how nice I am, or how much I can make her laugh, it won’t matter when it comes to sex. The thing is, I have pretty good game (yeah I’m not humble about it haha), and I know how to talk to girls. That’s why they expect so much more from me until they see that my penis is not what they hoped for.

So for 1morechance, the way I deal with it is I work out HARD when I start to feel really down. I have a punching bag and I pretend that the bag represents my insecurities, and I just punch them away. I also listen to some rock like: Greenday - When I come around or Motion City Soundtrack - Everything is alright. It helps me clear my head a little. I actually had a post on your topic a little earlier, it’s called: “what keeps you going?” (if I remember correctly).

Also, if penis size is making you feel low, ONLY YOU CAN CHANGE IT!! I like to pretend that there are (for example) 2,000 steps until I get to a 7x6” penis. Everytime I PE, it feels like I took another step toward that goal; now only 1,999 more to go. But I won’t lie, sometimes it’s really discouraging not seeing results. Remember, when the going gets tough, the tough get going. SO GET GOING!! :)

-Mr. Grey

Holy crap, you’re similar to me. With the girls and shit, I always spit game and get it going on, but then back off when I feel like I got em because I think I won’t add up. I recently broke up with a girl I went out with for 6 months. Before I hadn’t had sex in a year because of my insecurities. Mainly because I injured my shoulders, couldn’t work out for a year and lost about a good 20lbs of lean muscle. I had a good body and stuff, exactly what a lot of girl would like, but my insecurities held me back. Anyways, I told this girl that straight up and all, and for like the first month I felt like a little itch because this girl has a high sex drive. I’m like oh crap, but what I realize man, it’s in your head. I concentrated more on the way I was doing what with her, technique, trying different things that I wanted to try, busted early.wiped off and kept going. Basically I became a beast. But it ended because she very manipulative and controlling, but on the other hand knows how to treat a man, spoil the shit out of you and all that. So now I’m stuck with PE and I’m going to take this time for some personal growth so I won’t just settle for any girl that accepts me. I deserve better, and I’m back in the gym slowly hitting the weights, and of course.PE!


I'll mess with this later.

NSN, your attitude is inspiring! :)

Originally Posted by beardown

Ulcaster, I saw your stats from 2 years ago, how much have you improved since then?

I made a tiny gain, injured, lost it. I gave up measuring a while ago.

I have no clue what it is. It’s not working at the moment due to drug use.

Maybe I’ll measure this summer.

It still looks like a pathetic little child’s phallus.

Originally Posted by 1morechance
Not that I mean to bring up the subject, I’m just wondering how other men who aren’t quite as lucky as the majority of this site deal with it?

Based on the title of the thread I am going to guess that you did in fact mean to bring up the subject.
How exactly do you mean “lucky”? I am assuming that you are referring to guys that are large pre-PE. It could also be used to refer to guys that respond well to PE. Guys that start large or gain an inch in 4 months may well be more likely to post a lot, giving the illusion that the majority of guys here are huge.

Originally Posted by skins
I started doing PE almost 1 year ago, and have made what I would consider modest gains. I have put on a good .5” in length and .25” girth in about 10 months doing nothing but the newbie routine. Not huge gains, but enough to keep me going and to make me a believer. Patience and the willingness to stick to it are the hardest parts ….

Less time and less work than I had to invest for my first 1/2”. In the parlance of Thunder’s Place I am a hard gainer and many would consider you one as well. I do not entirely agree. Patience and the willingness to stick to it are the hardest parts and most guys do not have what it takes. I think that 1/2” in a year may well be the “normal” rate of gains, if by that we mean the potential for gains from PE across the entire adult male population. How many of the guys that gain 1/4” in the first month would have stuck with things if they had no gains at 6 months?

Originally Posted by askme1
This isn’t something to brag about, but I think I have the shortest stick in this forum. My flaccid lenth is less than 2” and my BPEL is exactly 4” ….

Not for long. :)

Originally Posted by askme1
I’ve been doing jelqing for 2 months and just started stretching of various styles after finding this forum. So far .5” gain and I’m going to strive towards my goal.

Those are some very good gains. Cross reference this with my response to 1morechance above and I see you as a potential post-whore ;) .


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Prevent small penis in publicseyzPenis Enlargement2408-23-2005 05:44 AM
Is my penis small?Supersix8Penis Enlargement Basics1408-20-2004 07:18 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:05 PM.