Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.



Hiya guys

My penis has a slight curve and I was wandering if I can fix it with CE or any other non-surgery method.

I don’t know, but you might jelq slowly against your curve for counteracting it.

BTW You can find previous posts on this topic, using the forum search function

"No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.” - Eleanor Roosevelt

pee - Our search fuction works very well. Use the button, at the top of every page, and enter “fix curve.” You’ll get many threads with advice.

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
DISAPPOINTMENT about specialistic medical visitcolumbiaPenis Enlargement Basics1909-25-2005 05:34 PM
Penis curves up...what do I do?startingover1Penis Enlargement Basics1005-23-2004 06:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:02 PM.