Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Curious, gay or not?

Curious, gay or not?

Is there any way to find out how many members are gay? Reason;are only straight guys obsessed with bigger cocks for their women?? I wonder if it’s as important to same sex partners ?


Last edited by ssg : 06-17-2005 at .

Not gay, but pretty happy

Perfer tounge and grove.. Then finishing her with my dick..

Cub1961

If being gay means wanting to have hot, sweaty, noisy, all night, passionate sex with Penelope Cruz, Halle Berry, and Jennifer Lopez at the same time, then yes, I guess I am!

Otherwise, I’m not.

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son
If being gay means wanting to have hot, sweaty, noisy, all night, passionate sex with Penelope Cruz, Halle Berry, and Jennifer Lopez at the same time, then yes, I guess I am!
Otherwise, I’m not.

Check - this thread started by westLA- it addresses some of those concerns.
Otherwise, without being privy to any substantive tally, I’d say that T’s place parallels the real world- 90/10 declared straight/ gay among the regular/ vets.

I had a GF 20 years ago that had a Halle vibe, and another with a Penelope vibe, but I am still waiting on my jLo vibe.

Guess I better go catch the 6*.

PS- don’t worry, this isn’t like some kind of gay pickup scam. Go along with it and you’ll realize that it is exactly what it appears.

Peace out, y’all
A.

*Better known as the Lex local**

**That’s the train from the jLo album- get it?


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by androNYC
Check - this thread started by westLA- it addresses some of those concerns.
Otherwise, without being privy to any substantive tally, I’d say that T’s place parallels the real world- 90/10 declared straight/ gay among the regular/ vets.

I had a GF 20 years ago that had a Halle vibe, and another with a Penelope vibe, but I am still waiting on my jLo vibe.

Guess I better go catch the 6*.

PS- don’t worry, this isn’t like some kind of gay pickup scam. Go along with it and you’ll realize that it is exactly what it appears.

Peace out, y’all
A.

*Better known as the Lex local**

**That’s the train from the jLo album- get it?

androNYC,
?

Originally Posted by Prodigal Son
AndroNYC,
?


What’s unclear? I’m expanding on your post.

I was trying to address the OP, and took a bankshot off your post to hit it.

And I am far closer to two bottles of red down the gullet than one


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

I`m a lesbian, stuck in a mans body! Does that make me gay? Nothin` like a bunch of straight guys talkin` about there dick.


6/12/05 6.5 BPEL 5.125 EG 1 week! 6.875 x 5.375 UPDATE.. 7/28/05 OK, I would say I`m a SOLID 7.000 now!! Squeezing out 7.250 BPEL!! OH! Wait a second.. Now I`ve hit 7.375. New numbers!!! 12/7/05 7.625 BPEL!!!!!! Hang long, hang strong! Hey!! This shit works!!! :thumbs:

Originally Posted by LookingForSize
I`m a lesbian, stuck in a mans body! Does that make me gay? Nothin` like a bunch of straight guys talkin` about there dick.

I actually know a case somewhat fitting that description:

D is a friend of my sister’s and my uncle’s (they’re all writers and teach in college). D was happily married as a man, or so he thought. He started visiting the shrink, Dr MF. Dr MF started a relationship with D’s wife behind D’s back (can’t tell whether this started before or after D’s first visit to Dr MF). D continued therapy with Dr MF. Somehow during therapy, D got convinced he wanted a sex change operation. For the actual surgery he needed a Psychyatrist’s evaluation. No problem, Dr MF prepared one.

D had the operation. A complete success, only that after a while it was apparent that D loved women. D’s wife left him, of course, she went to live and eventually married Dr MF. D is a transexual lesbian now, and happily so, apparently.

True story.#:-o

Originally Posted by Hog6.5
I actually know a case somewhat fitting that description:
….

True story.#:-o

Hog,

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

Peforeal


Forum Guidelines PAST: 5.25"L x 4.75"G (base),EBP (January 2001) / PRESENT: 7.50"L x 7.00G (base),EBP It doesn't happen overnight! Commitment! Focus! Patience!/ Main Routine = Pumping/Jelqing/clamping + Homedic TheraP or ACE Wrap TheraP or ACE Wrap

Originally Posted by peforeal
Hog,

Truth is sometimes stranger than fiction.

Peforeal

Peforeal,

it’s got to be, after all, it’s reality that inspires fiction. I could never understand “the logic” of what that man/woman did. We -my uncle and my sister and I- especulate that the shrink manipulated his/her mind to take advantage of the situation and get his/her wife, to whom he’s married now (horror movie material). She/he lives with her girlfriend.

I saw these days in HBO’s “Taxi Cab Confessions” a guy with a beautiful transsexual. He said he had broken up with former pre-op transsexual lovers because they wanted him to touch/jerk off their dicks and he didn’t like dicks (!?). With this girl/boy he felt perfectly alright because she/he had the operation and her pussy was undistinguishable from a real pussy. The obvious question is, “so why don’t you get a real pussy?” He likes post op transsexuals.:confused:

Originally Posted by crueljoke
Not gay, but pretty happy

Me too…


I'm normally not a praying man, but if you're up there, please save me Superman!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:44 AM.