Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cracked glans


Cracked glans

For as long as I can remember I have had what appear to be cracks on the glans of my penis, running about half way around the glans which start from the edge of the glans. They stop around a quarter way up the glans.

I’ve been concerned about these for some time, as they do not appear on any penises I looked up to check, and there are no articles on problem pages, or any pages for that matter.

If anyone knows anything about this, as to whether it is normal or whether it may be a condition, could they reply to this thread please?

Many thanks, Aim-High Willis

Dry masturbation for many years and as a result chafing and extremely dry damaged skin would be my bet.

Any suggestions of any way to treat it, or anywhere I can find out how?

It doesn’t hurt or itch at all, which is very odd if you ask me. I’ve applied moisturiser etc. In the past, but it didn’t help at all.

You could try some Monostat cream to see if it helps, just in case it is a yeast or fungal infection. If you try the Monostat and it doesn’t clear up in a couple of weeks, get your but to a doctor and get it taken care of.

Penis Enlargement Forum -- How To Jelq -- Free Penis Enlargement Videos

Make a Donation This place runs on donations, help out if you can. Thanks.

OK, I’ll try and find that or if it’s not available in Blighty, the equivalent. Thanks Thunder.

Dud I know your not black, we call it ashy but usually it occurs on your elbows and such. Just slap some lotion on your wang

\"Break A Deal Face The Wheel!"

Hmmm.. Interesting.. I have something similar.. Tiny cracks on the surface of the glans but also a lot of small little bumps.. I mean really small, but you can see them..
It’s certainly not pretty to look at it causes a bit of pain when I retract my foreskin but I have it for years now and got used to it.. Well.. I might need to get going to the doc sooner or later because.. It’s damn ugly and I would be quite ashamed to show such a glans to any girl :(

Damn.. I hate smooth glanses.. Lol..

- Dark Blight

It could be psoriasis. That has a habit of appearing anywhere on your skin.
I used to get it just on my finger tips. It appeared as an area of hard skin which eventually cracked/split.
I think your doc should have a look at it.

Good luck


Jojajico: Thanks man, I’ll check that out

Dark Blight: Yeah, I don’t want anyone to go down there because of how it looks. I hate all these porn stars with smooth glanses, puts me to shame.

Timanfaya: I’ll check that out too. I’m starting to think my best option is to see a doctor.

Thanks a lot to all you guys who have replied :)

I just looked at some photos of psoriasis on the penis and other parts of the body, and it looks pretty similar. I also know that it’s hereditary, and my Dad suffers from it, so I’m guessing that’s what it might be.

Psoriasis is indeed hereditary, but you would likely suffer from it at certain key points that are common to 90+ percent of cases as well as your penis. Most people that suffer from psoriasis have traces of it on their elbows or knees (or both). Are they like waxy looking bumps (sorry, best way I can think of to describe them)? If so, you could try some OTC hydrocortizone cream as that’s what the doctor would give you first anyways. Not that I would ever advise against a doctor visit for something serious, but if it’s really been there “as long as you can remember” I would venture to say that it’s not something detrimental to the health of yourself or your penis. However, if “as long as you can remember” means you noticed it last week and it has been there ever since, I would go to the doctor ASAP.

New to the place? Start here.

This is me in case you ever want to know what kind of psycho you're dealing with.

Also, psoriasis is characterized by periods of outbreak followed by periods of dormancy. The frequency of recurrence can vary with the individual, but I don’t think I’ve ever heard of a case that never goes away.

New to the place? Start here.

This is me in case you ever want to know what kind of psycho you're dealing with.

Looks like I’m off to book an appointment.

Thanks soon2b9

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Condoms. Loose or Tight around the glans?Thai GuyMen's Sexual Health506-02-2007 07:53 AM
Painful glans.jamessslashPenis Enlargement706-24-2006 10:34 PM
Glans size correlate to Foreskin presence?Thai GuyPenis Enlargement701-13-2005 03:02 AM
Girth Measurement, Shaft or GlansThai GuyPenis Enlargement Basics212-12-2004 06:38 PM
Tissue Death with 'loop' stretcher on a fully engorged glans ???evil_eye_eddiePenis Enlargement Basics607-19-2004 01:01 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:06 PM.