Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Considering getting the frenulum removed and possibly becoming cut

Well you mutilated your son. Really sad that you are proud of that.
Lets hope he leaves this sick ritual behind for his kids. Nothing he can do about his own penis I fear :(
At least more and more of your countrymen are realizing the brainwash they are following.

Your ignorance is astonishing.
Of course you couldnt admit anything else after you already cut your sons dick. (disgusting). Obviously you are biased and twisting the facts.

I hope you dont seal your daughters vagina or something similar sick.(she could get infested by an uncircumcised dick).
Maybe you should think about educating them about basic hygiene and safe sex instead of cutting preemptive away anything that might pose a problem or are you living in a country where 90% is aids diseased?

You still ignore the facts that preventive circumciscion is not practicised in almost the whole world apart from religious groups and parts of the US.

Their Paediatric Associations do not support the unnecessary removal of a healthy tissue. THESE ARE FACTS

Most civilized countrys and their medical professions are sure that there is no medical indication for routine male circumcision. Obviously.

Most of the western societys find it disgusting and would never mutilate their kids and they dont do for the phony reasons criminal offenders(assaulting their children) like you use. Obviously.

Whole Europe, Russia, New Zealand, Australia, all of South America and large parts of Asia see no reason to circumcise infants with no present medical condition. And their societys consider it outright wrong and in some parts criminal!

Only parts of the US,religious groups and tribal primitives do that. (one of the guys you linked to proudly is posing with them showcasing a rusty circumcision tool from a tribe on his page and sells chastive gear for boys on another DISGUSTING)


Last edited by dickerschwanz : 05-19-2015 at .

All my friends are cut, ALL of them tell me if they had a choice they would stay uncut. It’s cruel and saddening that people are still keeping cut popular.


Starting 4/15/15 7.3 BPEL and 4.9 MEG

Super lazy and inconsistent :(

Seems these data is correct:
http://www.circumstitions.com/USA.html .

Its intereresting that large parts of western USA are not circumcised but the rural midwestern areas are..
Its like the country is divided in that case.

Also:
http://www.circumstitions.com/Maps.html
Speaks a clear language of what most of the world thinks of the barbaric thing of circumcision.

and:
Germany
On June 25, 2012, the District Court of Cologne ruled that circumcision of boys is a bodily injury, and doctors doing it could be punished.

Another interesting view on the history of circumcision in the US :
http://www.historyofcircumcision.ne…ctionid=8&id=73

I think its rather absurd how such an educated and developed country like the US is keeping such a ritual alive in light how all the rest of the educated and developed world is totally against it.
I mean look at the map:
http://kps.snu.ac.kr/Daeshig/circum/E-World.html


Last edited by dickerschwanz : 05-19-2015 at .

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Seems these data is correct:
http://www.circumstitions.com/USA.html .

Based on what? Some website called circumstitions.com? Haha, why can’t you link to any refutable source? You seem to rely on bold font and words like barbaric and mutilation.

I think you summarized it best when you said that you don’t understand why people in the US circumcise. Clearly, you don’t understand, and yet you still reply with the same old worn out arguments that all of western Europe doesn’t do it and some podunk court in Germany tried to outlaw it before it got struck down because it was illegal (Of course you think that it’s all a conspiracy by the barbaric tribesmen).

One last thing, I am circumcised and have had zero infections throughout my life. You were not and what happened? Oh and how many infections have you had since?

Just a reminder to all keep this forum free of personal attacks. Everyone is free to post whatever reference they want and others are free to dismiss said evidence or argument for what it is worth or not worth to them. References to practices relevant to cultural tradition expressed in a manner to demean members of that group are not allowed. Saying you disagree with said practices are not necessarily a dispersion but can be counterproductive. In other words tone it down. Now.

Dickershwanz,

Knock your shit off. The “mutilated your son” crap is unacceptable. Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? How about I start making negative statements about them? Do you think you’d like that?

I get that you are passionate and that’s great. With that being said, I’m tired of seeing you shoving your beliefs and views down other people’s throats. Circumcision is a socially acceptable ritual that has been performed for a long time. It’s awesome that you have a foreskin and like it. There are plenty of guys who don’t have it and like it too. You don’t see them telling you your dick looks like yoda wearing a hood, So stop with the “it’s wrong” crap.

I won’t say this to you again.

I think being circumcised is better. It’s easier to clean and doesn’t risk having microorganisms proliferating in the warm, moist environment under the foreskin.


Relentless dedication and commitment to PE and success in life. Where will you be in 10 years? Are you getting all of the available output?

I stand on Dicker’ side on this one. There isn’t any benefit in circumcision, if not in sub-saharian environment, as far as I know. And saying it is socially accpeted in some countries means nothing, lapidating women who have extramarital affairs is a socially accepted behavior in some cultures, isn’t it?

So said, everybody tone down. You Dicker, and you Mizguy. The cicrumcision pro/cons topic is basically trollish.

Originally Posted by G263
Dickershwanz,

Knock your shit off. The “mutilated your son” crap is unacceptable. Do you have a wife? A girlfriend? How about I start making negative statements about them? Do you think you’d like that?

I get that you are passionate and that’s great. With that being said, I’m tired of seeing you shoving your beliefs and views down other people’s throats. Circumcision is a socially acceptable ritual that has been performed for a long time. It’s awesome that you have a foreskin and like it. There are plenty of guys who don’t have it and like it too. You don’t see them telling you your dick looks like yoda wearing a hood, So stop with the “it’s wrong” crap.

I won’t say this to you again.

I dont have a foreskin and I know the difference.

Thats how the discussion started and Mizguy is provoking from the start despite having no knowledge about using a circumcised dick and a none circumcised dick.

Then he posted pro circumcision links from a website that is run by a circumcision fetishist from an associated website network that sells chastity gear for boys.
I posted contrary arguments that are scientificly proven and he never stopped pushing the thread into where he wants.

I agree that any adult can cut away anything he wants from his own body at best when he has a balanced viewpoint at it.
Thats were Mizguy eloquently is interferring again and again refusing to accept the experience of many men that OBVIOUSLY cutting away skin from the most sensitive organ means decreased sensations.
HE IS LIKE: Its your decission but its very good to cut your dick.

Then the discussion turned to kids beeing cut against their will without medical reason(thats how most of the world see it).

Mizguy brought his son to the discussion and made it personal disregarding any facts presented to him.
He was also the first attacking me about my own circumcision making it personal. I can take that but will not buckle down.

I appologize for the form but not for calling him out for what he did.
Thats how the majority of the world sees it. Unecessary mutilation.

So everything is accepted here? Also ritual cirumcision for bogus medical reasons of vaginas? I guess not. But in some countrys and cultures it is…
So is there a policy regarding giving information about infant cirumcision on this site? Are people like Mizguy allowed to promote infant cirumcision?

EDIT: Marinera posted above before I finished my post.
My motivation and why Im so emotional is that it seems to me the thread is promoting infant circumcision in the end and I dont want to be the one who backed down to that and I would be sad if even one guy on the internet decided to circumcise his infant based on this thread.

I refuse to be called the bad boy here.


Last edited by dickerschwanz : 05-19-2015 at . Reason: reacting to marineras post

The policy is that everybody can post relevant information and his personal opinions, whatever the topic. But don’t put oil on the fire because that serves to nothing. Take a beer and relax guys.

Originally Posted by marinera
The policy is that everybody can post relevant information and his personal opinions, whatever the topic. But don’t put oil on the fire because that serves to nothing. Take a beer and relax guys.

Yeah sure. So I for my part wont post anymore in here. unless my viewpoint is again challenged.
I will try to keep it less personal and I sure dont have to react to everything. Sorry for that.

:up:

Originally Posted by KingCock10x7
It’s easier to clean and doesn’t risk having microorganisms proliferating in the warm, moist environment under the foreskin.

I have to laugh at the idea of a foreskin being “difficult” to clean. I would say I spend about five seconds on it each time I shower. That’s…0.0058% of my day.

I can only do this by breaking down your rant one lie at a time.

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I dont have a foreskin and I know the difference.

Thats how the discussion started and Mizguy is provoking from the start despite having no knowledge about using a circumcised dick and a none circumcised dick.

Actually this is what I said:

Originally Posted by mizguy12
Just to chime in on the side of circumcision, it is not a criminal act nor is it truly insane…Circumcision is a personal choice, do not let anyone try to scare you either way. I think you are very thoughtful and will make the best choice for you.

Then you said:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
Then he posted pro circumcision links from a website that is run by a circumcision fetishist from an associated website network that sells chastity gear for boys.

Here is the pubmed link for the guy whose website I posted http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/…Brian+J.+Morris, he has over 70 peer-reviewed articles on circumcision and is considered a world’s expert. Not sure what else to say about that.

You followed with this gem:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I posted contrary arguments that are scientificly proven and he never stopped pushing the thread into where he wants.

I am pretty sure I am the only person on this entire board (including you) who read the article you posted. Which ended up being really telling because:

Originally Posted by mizguy12
In fact, if you actually read the primary scientific article for which you link to some review by Nordic science, the paper is extremely weak. First they are comparing 113 circumcised vs. THOUSANDS of uncircumcised men in a country where circumcision is rare, and they still couldn’t even draw conclusions from the data so they had to make up a number of different restrictions in order to generate the conclusions they were looking for. What is hilarious (and of course science nordic didn’t point out) is that circumcised guys get laid MORE than uncircumcised guys according to the study. So chew on that…

At least your first sentence isn’t a lie…

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I agree that any adult can cut away anything he wants from his own body at best when he has a balanced viewpoint at it.
Thats were Mizguy eloquently is interferring again and again refusing to accept the experience of many men that OBVIOUSLY cutting away skin from the most sensitive organ means decreased sensations.
HE IS LIKE: Its your decission but its very good to cut your dick.

From various points during the thread:

Originally Posted by mizguy12
I’ve said this previously, but maybe you missed it so I’ll say it again. I think everyone should choose for themselves whether circumcision is appropriate for them and their children.

In another post:

Originally Posted by mizguy12
In the end, circumcision is a choice. Certainly an uncircumcised man who is hygienic has only a very small increase in the risk of penile cancer etc. compared to a circumcised man, and they may experience more pleasure. But if you want to circumcise your child, you should know that it is in fact a sane decision and is not mutiliation.

Finally in response to the OP deciding to remain uncut:

Originally Posted by mizguy12
Sounds like you have done your due diligence and will make the best decision for you. Good luck with evening going forward!

You really reached a new level here:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz}
Then the discussion turned to kids beeing cut against their will without medical reason(thats how most of the world see it).

[b

Mizguy brought his son to the discussion[/b] and made it personal disregarding any facts presented to him.

Actually you brought my children into it by saying this:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I hope you dont get get kids that will be mutilated. Truly horrific persons pushing such an evil agenda.

Next:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
He was also the first attacking me about my own circumcision making it personal. I can take that but will not buckle down.

Really, half of the first page is about your circumcision.This is getting old, from a post before I even commented:

Originally Posted by dickerschwanz
I had a cut in the foreskin from a stupid girl and then it got infected and inturn got too tight so doc said to cut it totally. Today I would find other methods I guess like stretching the skin.

You wrote a post with 9 sentences, and 6 of them are absolutely false. You aren’t defending anyone but yourself. You have an opinion, but you present it as fact. That’s ignorance, so please just get over yourself.

Gentleman, we can disagree strongly about deeply held beliefs while remaining civil. Circumcision gets men so easily riled up because it exposes our cultural biases that most of us are unaware of, or in some cases that we became aware of and rejected.

Nearly everyone grew up in a place that whole sale embraces routine circumcision or rejects it. And most of us unthinkingly accept that judgment. We ignore the fact that there are good arguments on both sides, and will usually focus on the arguments that support our point of view and reject those in opposition.

It is a fact that routine circumcision is effective at reducing HIV transmission for heterosexual males by about 60%. In places where the virus is epidemic, it would be silly to argue against giving boys a treatment that can not only protect them from HIV, but also protect all of the women they have sex with as well.

It is also a fact that most circumcisions are done with no intent to reduce HIV, in places where it isn’t a particular health risk in the first place. We are accepting of genital modification for infant boys, but equivalent genital modification for girls is (to put it mildly) frowned upon. In truth, the only reason we accept one and reject the other is our own cultural norms.

So go on and argue your point. Know that the chances of you actually changing someone’s point of view is as strong as their chance of changing yours. Our minds are mostly made up. So if you must disagree strongly, please do it as politely as possible.


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:28 PM.