Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Connection Between Kegels and length Gains

Connection Between Kegels and length Gains

I don’t know if I am just being paranoid but I noticed something very peculiar lately regarding kegels. I measured my length one day then did a 10 min kegel workout. I assumed it would have a similar effect to ballooning but I measured at 100% erection and I was good half inch smaller. So I again tested this another day, after I did my PE routine I measured, then I followed with BC workout and yet again it was smaller. Has anyone ever noticed? Is it possible that a BC workout could hinder length gains?

I will check that out tonight and try to report back ;)

Regerer,

I don’t know a whole lot about this subject. However, I will give it a shot. When kegeling, the penis retracts back at the same time helps hold/engorge the penis with blood. Kegeling definitely helps with erection rigidity; however, I need feed back from members if kegeling trains/conditions the penis to retract back to the inner penis? Is this possible?

Hmmmm.
Deluxe

I dunno.I kegel all day sometimes and I pull a steady 8” all the time.

The BC muscle is connected to the bulb at the bottom of the penis (the base of the CS), so kegels do cause pullback, but I don’t think this pullback would be permanent. (Yes, I’ve been reading up on penile anatomy ;) )

Are you sure you measured right, regerer? I’d like to hear some more opinions on this observation.


Looking for that magic 6" of EL...

Progress Report

If you work out any muscle it’ll get tighten up after being worked out. Thats why you stretch out after a work out at the gym. Maybe the muscle is just retracting a bit after being used so much. If you measure it and it is smaller, try giving it a few hours to relax, then measure again.

That’s a good point. Did you measure right after you finished the kegels, regerer?


Looking for that magic 6" of EL...

Progress Report

Originally Posted by kruz
If you work out any muscle it’ll get tighten up after being worked out. Thats why you stretch out after a work out at the gym. Maybe the muscle is just retracting a bit after being used so much. If you measure it and it is smaller, try giving it a few hours to relax, then measure again.

Well if you stretch your muscles after working out, then shouldn’t you stretch your dick after working him out?


Measurements as of June 29, 2005 eg: 6 inch bpel: 7.2 inch nbpel: 6.3 inch My Goal eg: 7 inch bpel: 8.9 inch nbpel: 8 inch Have A Nice Day! :)

I did measure right after the kegels but since I was fully erect I don’t think it should make a difference especially not something like a half an inch. Anyway now i try to kegel before i do my workouts just in case.

Originally Posted by deluxe
I don’t know a whole lot about this subject. However, I will give it a shot. When kegeling, the penis retracts back at the same time helps hold/engorge the penis with blood.

Bingo. :)

Originally Posted by deluxe
Kegeling definitely helps with erection rigidity; however, I need feed back from members if kegeling trains/conditions the penis to retract back to the inner penis? Is this possible?

If there is a retraction, it would, I assume, be negligible when compared to the gains either from the other exercises or directly from the kegels own imposed amplified erection quality.

Originally Posted by ShaggyDog
Well if you stretch your muscles after working out, then shouldn’t you stretch your dick after working him out?

Stretching after working out is termed professionally in England a ‘warm down’. We do warm downs in PE, and I advise you to perform them. :)


This signature is closed for the public.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
maximum flaccid stretch length related to maximum erect length?thirdlegPenis Enlargement Basics512-19-2009 12:45 AM
Gains, Size & Perceptions - NOT a size surveywadzillaPenis Enlargement5009-09-2007 04:22 AM
Legnth gains with no jelqingkevinsmithPenis Enlargement Basics701-28-2005 05:14 PM
My routines, gains and opion about PE.UncasPenis Enlargement Basics301-14-2005 06:19 AM
DLD BLASTERS??? KEGELS??? REVERSE KEGELS??? The BasicsdoublelongdaddyPenis Enlargement5206-02-2003 11:13 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:42 PM.