Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Concerned about size more now.

Ok, I was balancing it my way then…

This thread is like some guy complaining he is thirsty while standing in the middle of a water fountain factory (I just made that up, but it gets the meaning across).

The confidence factor is irrelevant. Just do the PE. Just do it. Just do it! Think less, do.

And, for me, a huge cock is infidelity security (and a little fun of course).


Last edited by armoman92 : 04-18-2012 at . Reason: Perfectionism... :)

Originally Posted by armoman92
Ok, I was balancing it my way then…

This thread is like some guy complaining he is thirsty while standing in the middle of a water fountain factory (I just made that up, but it gets the meaning across).

The confidence factor is irrelevant. Just do the PE. Just do it. Just do it! Think less, do.

And, for me, a huge cock is infidelity security (and a little fun of course).

Water fountains don’t work worth a damn without water.

And without confidence a cock no matter how big, doesn’t become erect for sex.

My point is don’t talk to the guy like he’s a moron just because he doesn’t think exactly the same as you do. The “just do it”, just jump in mentality doesn’t work for everyone.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

"Peak" measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current measurements (Nov. 2017): BPEL: 8in EG: 5.75in BPFSL: 8.25in flaccid BP length: 6in

Yeah, I guess if a guy is 100 lbs soaking wet he’s not usually going to jump on a bodybuilding site and start posting pictures and stats. I’m feeling quite a bit better after reading all of these. I’m on month 1 and I’ve already seen noticeable gains so if I ever hit that 7.5 inch Bpel mark and that 5.5 girth, I’ll be throwing a party!

Thanks all!


Start 3/30/12 Bpel >> 5.625 - Mseg >> 4.375

Short term goal - Bpel >> 6.2 - Mseg >> 4.625

Long term goal - Bpel >> 7.25 - Mseg >> 5.5 || Wish me luck!

Originally Posted by GreenOnion
Yeah, I guess if a guy is 100 lbs soaking wet he’s not usually going to jump on a bodybuilding site and start posting pictures and stats. I’m feeling quite a bit better after reading all of these. I’m on month 1 and I’ve already seen noticeable gains so if I ever hit that 7.5 inch Bpel mark and that 5.5 girth, I’ll be throwing a party!

Thanks all!

That’s great, man. For most guys that see gains early on, it makes it a lot easier to keep going, and stay encouraged. It can definitely make you feel a little more “in control”, which I think is helpful. It’s awesome that you’re seeing results, but even more you’re feeling better about things. Stay encouraged and keep it going buddy. Hope you get what you’re after!


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

"Peak" measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current measurements (Nov. 2017): BPEL: 8in EG: 5.75in BPFSL: 8.25in flaccid BP length: 6in

Originally Posted by armoman92
The confidence factor is irrelevant. Just do the PE. Just do it. Just do it! Think less, do.

And, for me, a huge cock is infidelity security (and a little fun of course).


Obviously you equate size with confidence, even if you don’t want to admit it (or think about it).

For you, confidence seems to come with a bigger penis, for others it may come from somewhere else.

Ignoring other aspects of a relationship and thinking your cock size makes up for it is maybe not as secure as your think, and is certainly not an universal guarantee of fidelity. Many members here could speak to that.

Originally Posted by GreenOnion
Yeah, I guess if a guy is 100 lbs soaking wet he’s not usually going to jump on a bodybuilding site and start posting pictures and stats. I’m feeling quite a bit better after reading all of these. I’m on month 1 and I’ve already seen noticeable gains so if I ever hit that 7.5 inch Bpel mark and that 5.5 girth, I’ll be throwing a party!

Thanks all!


We wish you the best of luck!

When you do hit your goal, don’t forget to invite Mr. 100 pounds soaking wet, he’s actually a nice guy when you get to know him. ;)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by armoman9

This thread is like some guy complaining he is thirsty while standing in the middle of a water fountain factory (I just made that up, but it gets the meaning across).

This post is like some guy sitting alone in his olympic size pool, wondering why other people are complaining about being thirsty. ;)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook

This post is like some guy sitting alone in his olympic size pool, wondering why other people are complaining about being thirsty. ;)

Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink…. well I wouldn’t drink swimming pool water! ;)


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

lol, I love this. Getting bashed for being pro big cock at a PE forum. I’m not trying to be aggressive here, I’m just putting a foot down.

At the end of the day, if you want a bigger penis, you have to do consistent PE. This is universal, regardless of why, and all this talk about confidence. All this talk, which doesn’t have to do with “consistent PE,” is SCP (or on the lines of it).

And way to take my water fountain metaphor literally. That was probably the strongest part of your argument…
_______________

Originally Posted by cantlook
This post is like some guy sitting alone in his olympic size pool, wondering why other people are complaining about being thirsty. ;)


This does make sense. I guess it’s another perspective. But a lot of what has been said in this thread does not address the pool metaphor, it is just SCP.
_______________

Whatever, I have other shit to worry about. It’s just, how can I respect your opinions if you don’t respect mine.


Last edited by armoman92 : 04-18-2012 at .

And nobody is going to “win” this discussion. It’s like trying to justify whether the end justify the means or not.

Originally Posted by armoman92
Whatever, I have other shit to worry about. It’s just, how can I respect your opinions if you don’t respect mine.


I don’t think anyone is trying to to show disrespect to your opinion, maybe they’re trying to show that your opinion of “bigger is better”, no matter how well it works for you, might not be the solution that fits for everyone.

I’m not about win or lose, but to me the question of “why does the average penis size seem too low” is not answered by the statement “make your dick bigger!”. :)

Originally Posted by firegoat
Water water everywhere, but not a drop to drink…. well I wouldn’t drink swimming pool water! ;)


I’ve read of members drinking much worse, recently. ;)


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Originally Posted by cantlook
I don’t think anyone is trying to to show disrespect to your opinion, maybe they’re trying to show that your opinion of “bigger is better”, no matter how well it works for you, might not be the solution that fits for everyone.

That was my point, sir. I may not have done a good job of articulating that. Thanks.

Originally Posted by cantlook
I’ve read of members drinking much worse, recently. ;)

Yea, I’m not sure what has made this piss-drinking thing so popular these days. I’ve read about it on here, and I’ve known guys at the gym that swear by it’s health benefits. I personally can’t see myself every getting to the point that I can do it.


Starting measurements (August 2009): BPEL: 7.625in EG:6.25in BPFSL: 7.5in flaccid BP length:4in

"Peak" measurements (Oct. 2012): BPEL: 8in EG: 6.625in BPFSL: 8.375 in flaccid BP length: 6in

Current measurements (Nov. 2017): BPEL: 8in EG: 5.75in BPFSL: 8.25in flaccid BP length: 6in

Originally Posted by armoman92
lol, I love this. Getting bashed for being pro big cock at a PE forum. I’m not trying to be aggressive here, I’m just putting a foot down.

Strawman argument. No body is bashing you for being “pro big cock”. We all want bigger cocks, that is why we are here.

Originally Posted by armoman92
At the end of the day, if you want a bigger penis, you have to do consistent PE. This is universal, regardless of why

True.

Originally Posted by armoman92
, and all this talk about confidence. All this talk, which doesn’t have to do with “consistent PE,” is SCP (or on the lines of it).

Arnoman, I am sure you mean well. But I don’t think you have fully thought through the implications of what you are saying.

Look, there are tons of sexually inexperienced guys here who think their perfectly normal penises are small. For the most part they are naive viewers of porn and have a very distorted view of real world penis size.

These guys are basically scared that women are going to laugh at them. Consequently they are afraid to approach women. Or if they have a girlfriend, they are afraid to initiate sex. These guys are basically wasting their lives. I’ve even read posts about guys waiting until they’ve PE’d themselves a porno dick to approach a woman. Basically because they have NO FRIGGING CLUE what real world penis size is.

I take this issue personally because once upon a time I was one of them. I can think of several times when I was young that I got close to women and then freaked out at the thought of them seeing my penis. It was stupid and it was a huge waste of time. As soon as I had some sexual experience I knew better. I wish to hell there was place like thundersplace around when I was young - to straighten my perceptions out + give me the tools to get bigger.

Most guys here are here to help each other. One thing we can do it disabuse the inexperienced guys of their distorted viewpoint about their own penises.

People are going to continue doing that. The SCP meme is not going to catch on, because what it does in my humble opinion is re-enforce their needless fears and hold them back from living full lives that include relationships and sex.

Like I say, I am sure you mean well. Please take what I have written here into consideration.


Last edited by sta-kool : 04-19-2012 at .

I have to be really tired lately, because the simple fact of labeling any different opinion like ‘small cock propaganda’ sounds not that civil. What about if the guys with a different opinion are not doing any propaganda but just speaking of the real world?

No, I get it. I respect your opinions. All I am saying is that wasting time trying to rationalize anything about what a good penis size is, is a waste of time.

Clear your mind and just do. Like many other things in life, results will happen with hard work. SCP just adds another conversation into the insecure persons head.

I mean, I have to be honest, what mindfucked me the most into really committing into PE were the stories of infidelity by SO’s I read in the LLF and Blue Chair forums.

Basically, this is all women’s fault. Lol ;)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:02 PM.