Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.



Hey guys… i just have a quick question about clamping. Is a clamp classed as anything you that can go around your penis and pump it full of blood, or should you use a shop bought clamp? I was just wondering as i don’t think i should have things such as clamps hanging around the house. Was wondering if something like a thick rubber band wrapped around a couple of times would be good enough to use? Thanks for your time.

Hi Sam,
Most guys here prefer to you the quick release, hard plastic Cable Clamp.

You can, as you mention, use about anything that will restrict the blood flow enough to engorge the penis.

The main thing is being able to get whatever it is off easily and quickly, and having it be able to clamp down with enough force to really trap the blood.

There are alternatives, but nothing is as convenient as the Cable Clamp. Rubber bands would be a bitch to get off *pinchy pinchy*. :eek:

If you can lay your hands on cable clamps, remember you can use them for their actual purpose - tidying cables and wires away!!! Foolproof! :p

"Drilla Knows Ass" - Para-Goomba

Starter Pics/Clamping Pics

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Clamping 101 - The clamping guideremekPenis Enlargement33104-30-2018 07:20 PM
Megalophallus, Priapism, Smooth Muscle Tissue, Gastroplasty, and Clampingjabberw0ckyPenis Enlargement412-01-2009 11:33 AM
Clamping Questions Aplenty, Opinions WantedwangchunPenis Enlargement2008-30-2009 09:48 AM
Clamping, LengthKlaytonPenis Enlargement301-09-2008 01:55 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:28 AM.