Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Circumcision and PE

Circumcision and PE

Hi there!

Just to keep it simple: I am going to be circ’d in the near future, because of my phimosis.

I already know, that there are lots of different “cutting-styles” such as high & tight, low & loose, ..

For the moment I would prefer low & tight for aesthetical reasons, but I’m not sure if this would be the best solution for me. I mean, wouldn’t it be possible that there was “too few skin” when being erect? How about PE? Are there any problems (with different cutting-styles) concerning PE? I mean, I am pretty determined to gain one inch (in length) sooner or later..

Please help me guys, so that I’m able to tell me doctor exactly what I want! (The fact that this circumcision is permanent makes me a “bit” nervous)

Thanks in advance for your comments!

(And sorry for my bad English :( )

I’m not sure what you mean- mine was done while I wasn’t looking, so I never got to ponder different styles.

Just make sure you have it done under a Rabbi’s supervision so your meat is kosher:)

Maldo

Hmm.. I’m not sure if I should consider this site helpful for me.. :)

I haven’t read through the whole text but it seems to me that it is all about infant circumcision and the religious aspect of it.

My situation is a totally different one. I’m now 20 years old and I’m christian.. ;)

Make sure it’s not too tight so you don’t get a hairy shaft and that the cut is nice and clean. The skin will sort it self out from PEing. I mean look at the fat people how they get their excess skin nooo problems ;)


8x6 inshallah

Interesting reading, gprent.

I’m still glad to be cut.

Originally Posted by geistio
Hi there!
Just to keep it simple: I am going to be circ’d in the near future, because of my phimosis.
I already know, that there are lots of different “cutting-styles” such as high & tight, low & loose, ..
For the moment I would prefer low & tight for aesthetical reasons, but I’m not sure if this would be the best solution for me. I mean, wouldn’t it be possible that there was “too few skin” when being erect? How about PE? Are there any problems (with different cutting-styles) concerning PE? I mean, I am pretty determined to gain one inch (in length) sooner or later..


Are you considering circumcision only because of your phimosis, or because you want to be circumcised?

I hope that you know that there are non-surgical methods to treat phimosis. If you go to Google and enter the words nonsurgical phimosis treatment, you’ll get many links to explore. There’s a good Wikipedia article on phimosis and alternatives to circumcision.

One of these is simple gentle stretching over time. Another is topical application of steroid cream. It is reported that 85 to 95% of phimosis cases can be resolved with a course of treatment with steroid cream.

If these have been ineffective and you go ahead with circumcision, I would suggest that you not get cut tight. I suspect that would be counterproductive to PE if you’re fighting tight skin.

Too little skin when erect means that you’re pulling scrotal skin up your shaft. Do a search on this site on turkey neck. BosnianDing had a problem with this: Tight cut

A lower cut is good for preserving the more sensitive inner foreskin.

Whatever your decision, good luck, and let us know how things work out.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by geistio
Hmm.. I’m not sure if I should consider this site helpful for me.. :)
I haven’t read through the whole text but it seems to me that it is all about infant circumcision and the religious aspect of it.
My situation is a totally different one. I’m now 20 years old and I’m christian.. ;)

I only put the site up to illustrate three different foreskin cut locations and the resulting look.

Originally Posted by Lampwick
Are you considering circumcision only because of your phimosis, or because you want to be circumcised?

I hope that you know that there are non-surgical methods to treat phimosis. If you go to Google and enter the words nonsurgical phimosis treatment, you’ll get many links to explore. There’s a good Wikipedia article on phimosis and alternatives to circumcision.

One of these is simple gentle stretching over time. Another is topical application of steroid cream. It is reported that 85 to 95% of phimosis cases can be resolved with a course of treatment with steroid cream.


Hm.. I think I simply have to be cut, as my phimosis is pretty severe. You have to face the fact that even when flaccid I cannot retract my foreskin.
So I think there’s no other option that to be cut..

Originally Posted by Lampwick
If these have been ineffective and you go ahead with circumcision, I would suggest that you not get cut tight. I suspect that would be counterproductive to PE if you’re fighting tight skin.

Too little skin when erect means that you’re pulling scrotal skin up your shaft. Do a search on this site on turkey neck. BosnianDing had a problem with this: Tight cut

A lower cut is good for preserving the more sensitive inner foreskin.

Whatever your decision, good luck, and let us know how things work out.


So you’d suggest a loose cut, right?
Personally I’d prefer having the scar right behind the glans. May there be any complications so that the skin will be too tight when being erect or is this rather unlikely to happen? What should one do in this situation? Is there something like a skin-stretching routine?

Originally Posted by geistio
Hm.. I think I simply have to be cut, as my phimosis is pretty severe. You have to face the fact that even when flaccid I cannot retract my foreskin.
So I think there’s no other option that to be cut..
So you’d suggest a loose cut, right?
Personally I’d prefer having the scar right behind the glans. May there be any complications so that the skin will be too tight when being erect or is this rather unlikely to happen? What should one do in this situation? Is there something like a skin-stretching routine?


That sounds like what the Wikipedia article calls “full phimosis”. When you say “I think I simply have to be cut”, though, has a doctor told you this?

It’s not my foreskin, but since, as you noted, this is a pretty major step to take, I would pursue the nonsurgical options first. You might want to take a look at www.glansie.com for a device that would help you stretch the opening, preferably with the help of the steroid cream that I mentioned before.

The high (closer to the glans) cut that you prefer removes more inner foreskin and reduces sensitivity more.

Whether the skin is too tight when you get done depends on what you want as an outcome, and how well the doctor is able to judge the amount of skin to remove.

There are skin stretching routines, but it’s better not to take off too much to begin with.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Originally Posted by geistio
Please help me guys, so that I’m able to tell me doctor exactly what I want!


Geistio:

Check out A guide to choosing your adult circumcision style for a thorough review of the varying degrees of circumcision and a good discussion of the implications of each style.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.

Hi there again!

I’m glad to be in the position to inform you that my member has finally been cut..

I’m not experiencing pain anymore and that is only ~30 hours after the surgery. Even the doctor was surprised about the fast healing.

The circumcision style is low and tight (scar is just behind the glans) and my frenulum was removed too, as it was just too tight.

All in all I’m (and even my girlfriend) glad about the result.. One thing that annoys me is that my glans is really “hyper-sensitive” (which is because I had never ever retraced my foreskin before, I suppose.)..

Hopefully my glans becomes accustomed to this new situation soon.

Since you ask for advice, my logic would be this. A certain amount of ‘attached’ foreskin will have to be detached, and cut away, to deal with the phimosis.

After cutting away loose foreskin, and any that has to be detached, I would suggest to ask the surgeon not to “peel off” any more than he has to. In other words, maximize the amount of skin left behind, to keep the volume of the penis as big as possible.

Best wishes for a successful treatment.

Originally Posted by Braingasm
Since you ask for advice, my logic would be this. A certain amount of ‘attached’ foreskin will have to be detached, and cut away, to deal with the phimosis.

After cutting away loose foreskin, and any that has to be detached, I would suggest to ask the surgeon not to “peel off” any more than he has to. In other words, maximize the amount of skin left behind, to keep the volume of the penis as big as possible.

Best wishes for a successful treatment.

Hmm.. Thanks for the advice, but I have already been circumcised.. ;)

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
How long before resuming PE after adult circumcisionJuriPenis Enlargement7208-08-2006 10:44 PM
Dr. Burman, PE surgeon, recommends stretchingJosh 14-11Penis Enlargement1709-23-2005 07:14 PM
Adult Circumcision effects on sexual performance and PEJuriPenis Enlargement108-31-2005 04:54 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:57 PM.