Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Cialis for soft glans syndrome

1234

Cialis for soft glans syndrome

Hello,

Has anyone had any success with Cialis for soft glans syndrome ? Me head is really soft and I have tried a lot of things but nothing helps. Any success with Cialis or something else ?

I’m gonna try Cialis 5mg every day and hope it will fix my problem.

How about natural ways of improving your erection quality?


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
How about natural ways of improving your erection quality?

I agree. I found pumping, especially dynamic had a significant impact on my EQ

Austfred

Have tried everything, pumping, kegels, pills, natural remedies, L arginine + emu oil.Nothing, absolutely nothing helped.

Originally Posted by G263
Try doing no kegels at all. Learn to be able to feel and identify what muscles do what down there. And stop looking for a quick fix.

I don’t do kegels, pumping is my thing, but no effect on head.
If you some good ideas please share them

I’m telling you to work on your pelvic floor. You may not even know it’s tight. If you can do a reverse kegel, which I’m sure you can once you figure out how, your glans should fill up. Then you need to take extra care to relax your pelvic floor throughout the day and practice not clenching during sex or maturation. It will take a while but once you get it, your problem will be solved. It took me about a year to train myself to relax the floor.

Start by either a kneeling position or sitting on the edge of a chair with your legs spread apart which opens up the floor. Another good way to find the muscle is to squat and push out your perinium, taint region. You should feel it shift. Once you identify it you are on the right track. Google male pelvic floor relaxation and you should find plenty of info.

Thanks, will try this, but not sure that I will be able to relax my pelvic floor. Why you are against Cialis for the problem ?

Because I’ve tried it. If you truly want to do this you will do it correctly. PDE5 inhibitors (cialis) target smooth muscle. Your pelvic floor is not smooth muscle but a muscle bowl structured by the same type of fibers as your biceps and other major muscle groups in your body. If you issue is pelvic floor tension, which I’m certain it is, cialis will not help you.

In short, I’m against it because I’ve tried it and it doesn’t work. If it does, it’s just a bandaid over the real problem. This is the number one reason PE doesn’t work for most guys. They are impatient and not willing to put in the effort required to do it correctly.

How old are you?

I totally agree with you but I’m struggling with this problem bought 10 years now, I have tried everything, and now I see Cialis as only solution, if that will not work then I will go to see a doctor.
I’m 28

Btw I tried to relax pelvic muscle, and I really have no idea how it should be done.. Google help is no help at all

Originally Posted by Cucundra
I totally agree with you but I’m struggling with this problem bought 10 years now, I have tried everything, and now I see Cialis as only solution, if that will not work then I will go to see a doctor.
I’m 28

Btw I tried to relax pelvic muscle, and I really have no idea how it should be done.. Google help is no help at all

For reverse kegels.. What I found as helpful is to feel the sensation of pushing out urine.. THAT feeling is a reverse kegel.

I didn’t even know I was struggling with it until 2 years ago. About 18 months ago I started working on it. If you give up so easily you will never get anywhere with it. Mark my words, cialis will not fix your problem. You have learned a behavior and it has been the norm for 10 years. Do you really think it will just be fixed over night?

You’ve made up your mind so I’m done here. If I were you and I had exhausted all my resources, I would try to find a pelvic floor specialist to talk to. But you haven’t exhausted all your efforts, you were presented with a possible solution and gave it a half ass attempt because taking a pill is easier than putting the work in.

Originally Posted by G263
I didn’t even know I was struggling with it until 2 years ago. About 18 months ago I started working on it. If you give up so easily you will never get anywhere with it. Mark my words, cialis will not fix your problem. You have learned a behavior and it has been the norm for 10 years. Do you really think it will just be fixed over night?

You’ve made up your mind so I’m done here. If I were you and I had exhausted all my resources, I would try to find a pelvic floor specialist to talk to. But you haven’t exhausted all your efforts, you were presented with a possible solution and gave it a half ass attempt because taking a pill is easier than putting the work in.

F.hell.. It seems that you bigger problems not only with your dick but your head as well.. Don’t post any of you filth here any more!

Originally Posted by Cucundra
F.hell.. It seems that you bigger problems not only with your dick but your head as well.. Don’t post any of you filth here any more!

I’m pretty sure the information I posted here is useful to anyone else who searches for answers in a similar situation. I’ll be posting all the good information I can anywhere it fits on this forum. If you don’t like the truth or not being coddled, maybe this place is not for you. Mattersofsize better suits your attitude.

Consider yourself warned cucundra, watch your ton . I’m sorry if you don’t like my relative I formation or the way I posted. It was done in a manner to not suggest drugs are the answer. They certainly are not in your case.

Good luck with your soft glans.

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
20% Off Glans Master - Today OnlymementoPenis Enlargement604-15-2016 03:00 PM
Some glans exercise idea.NevodPenis Enlargement Basics401-20-2010 06:24 AM
Does the glans require greater pressure to enlarge than the shaftMister StubbyPenis Enlargement Basics405-22-2009 10:02 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 05:51 PM.