Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Changing my name on this site

Changing my name on this site

Is there a way to change my name on this site? It is for personal, yet important reasons and I could be able to elaborate more when I had a new name. Do I cancel this account and resign up? Or just resign up? My posts can’t be deleted either can they?

‘Just PM Thunder, or use the “contact us” page that should be linked in the lower right of every page.

I think you can resign up without cancelling this name, and your past posts will still under mrwheel2. But why you want to change your name, you are quite famous here..

Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Size's PE Data Sitedrive2000Penis Enlargement111-03-2003 11:12 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:22 AM.