Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Can Masturbation as a teenager stunt penis growth?

12

Can Masturbation as a teenager stunt penis growth?

Could having masterbated a lot as a teen cause your penis growth to stop?

Originally Posted by Foray7

Could having masterbated a lot as a teen cause your penis growth to stop?

It’s more likely it would have left you without the time to learn how to properly spell “masturbated”.

No. Masturbation is good for the penis.

I, for one, feel that long masturbation sessions (30 mins) are an excellent supplement to Penis Enlargement.

Getting your penis highly engorged with blood I beleive

— helps make your gains permanent
— is healthy for the penis tissue and helps repair it (remember, this is basically what your night wood does, saturates your penis with fresh blood)

In my case it also seem to make my everyday erections harder, so for me it is very good for erection quality.

Here is a good primer if you don’t do this already - take a look at the “how to edge” for men section:

http://www.orgasmedging.com/

I try to do this at least a couple times of week on my off days. I usually do not ejaculate though, but that is a personal choice.


Good one, Invisible

I did it all of the time, I think it affected me in a positive way.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Hello,

Well according to Dr. Lin from action love, it does affect growth.

But he’s a mechanical engineer, so who cares what he says.

( P.S: If you are getting your information from that site I will suggest you have a look at a thread called Exposing Dr. Lin)

Take care,
Padawan


I have decided whatever I do I will move forward in life

If that was true, I think my unit would be microscopic by now. When I was a teenie, I would pound my pud 4 to 6 times a day sometimes.

No, it will not stunt growth. It can ,however, train your body in some negative ways in regard to control issues (pre-mature ejaculatory response).


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.75" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by sta-kool
No. Masturbation is good for the penis.

I, for one, feel that long masturbation sessions (30 mins) are an excellent supplement to Penis Enlargement.

Getting your penis highly engorged with blood I beleive

— helps make your gains permanent
— is healthy for the penis tissue and helps repair it (remember, this is basically what your night wood does, saturates your penis with fresh blood)

In my case it also seem to make my everyday erections harder, so for me it is very good for erection quality.

Here is a good primer if you don’t do this already - take a look at the “how to edge” for men section:

http://www.orgasmedging.com/

I try to do this at least a couple times of week on my off days. I usually do not ejaculate though, but that is a personal choice.


Good one, Invisible

I don’t suppose you know if there’s a medical term for edging?

I’m interested as I have read this on the website “Don’t edge too frequently without ejaculating, because it is known to cause infections at the prostate.” and I think I have done just that.

I wanted to look up more into what sort of infections it can cause and see if mine match.

Originally Posted by 9_in_richard
No, it will not stunt growth. It can ,however, train your body in some negative ways in regard to control issues (pre-mature ejaculatory response).

Co-signed.

Make sure you are making it last as long as you possibly can and then some before you get your release. I learned the hard way. When I was young it was about busting as quickly as I could. Now I’m fighting to reverse all of the wrong training my brain/dick have been given for decades.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
Co-signed.

Make sure you are making it last as long as you possibly can and then some before you get your release. I learned the hard way. When I was young it was about busting as quickly as I could. Now I’m fighting to reverse all of the wrong training my brain/dick have been given for decades.

Isn’t it strange to think that we are essentially Pavlov’s Dogs as kids and don’t even know it. Spank that monkey and get that prize before we get caught! Alot easier to learn than to re-train “don’t cum, don’t cum, don’t cum”!


Starting stats NBPEL 6" x EG 4.125" --> Mar 2008 NBPEL 7" x EG 5.25" Current Stats 7" NBPEL x 5.75" EG (Post 1st Round PMMA)

My noose style extender modification

My jelq routine

Originally Posted by Foray7

Could having masterbated a lot as a teen cause your penis growth to stop?

No.

Originally Posted by padawan
But he’s a mechanical engineer, so who cares what he says.
:rolling:


Et... la nuit se continue. C'est vrai. Elle est complètement dechirée - ma tête.

I don’t think masturbation effects how much your penis grows, but I am convinced that if affects the shape.

I admit I am a regular mastrubator, and for years I have used just three or for fingers around the head of my penis. And exactly at that point I have a curve in my penis, exactly shaped as you would expect with what I do.


22 years. BPEL 7.4 inches. Girth: 6.3 inches. Goal: Becoming a tripod!

My other hobby and project:

I don’t think it would make your penis stop growing, otherwise I wouldn’t have one today the way I used it. Another thing I didn’t go blind either.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Protein help penis growthAdolfoutorPenis Enlargement Basics106-20-2006 10:41 AM
Natural Penis Growth.JohnnnoPenis Enlargement1405-19-2006 08:52 PM
Stunt growthBigBurritoPenis Enlargement Basics610-05-2004 08:14 PM
Maximize Cellular Growth Of The Girth Of The Penis With PenimasterbreezerPenis Enlargement Basics108-22-2004 07:08 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:59 AM.