Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

BTC as ADS

12

BTC as ADS

I have been using the BTC (between the cheeks) stretch as ADS. I have had some positive results (approximately 3/4 inch BPEL) over a period of about 4 months. I can hold the stretch for several hours (2-4) without a break. I will typically fall asleep like this, but have never made it through the night. Has anyone else tried this with any success? Some of the gains could certainly be attributable to the manual stretching that I am doing. I have noticed a significant increase in flaccid hang also.

I do lots of BTC, and think they are responsible for a good part of my length gains, can’t manage to sleep with it though. Thinking about making an ADS soon.


05-15-2008 Bpel 5.7" Msg 4.5"

03-03-2010 Bpel 7.2" Msg 4.7"

Scipio81, quest for girth

I think that the BTC is good, but nothing quite beats the feeling of an ADS (at least from what I hear.)

They’re called fowfers around here. And from my experience they work, I just wish I’d do them more.

I thought fowfers and BTC’s where two different things, though related?

Another point, a powerfull longtime BTC must give the same effect as BTC hanging?


05-15-2008 Bpel 5.7" Msg 4.5"

03-03-2010 Bpel 7.2" Msg 4.7"

Scipio81, quest for girth

Well Mr. Secondshift definitely go for it but be careful to check your dick to make sure you aren’t cutting off the blood flow. Check for numbness or cold every 30 minutes or so if you don’t already. That is the only reason I would advise against sleeping with a stretch like that because you could wake up with a half dead penis, and no one wants a zombie dick!

I agree with Scipio Mentulla.I thought BTC was literally having the penis pulled taught and held between the cheeks. I thought Fowfers was pulling the penis between the thighs and sitting the thigh on the penis to hold the stretch. Obviously if this is the case, it would not be possible to hold a Fowfers while up walking around, but I can be up walking/working/etc while using BTC basically as an ADS device. The plus is BTC is free and totally non-conspicuous. I will plan to post back in a couple of months to update on results.

Hmm…think Im going to build an ADS that I can uses BTC. Perhaps Shunga’s? Hmmm…yes perhaps…

Originally Posted by Secondshift

I have been using the BTC (between the cheeks) stretch as ADS. I have had some positive results (approximately 3/4 inch BPEL) over a period of about 4 months. I can hold the stretch for several hours (2-4) without a break. I will typically fall asleep like this, but have never made it through the night. Has anyone else tried this with any success? Some of the gains could certainly be attributable to the manual stretching that I am doing. I have noticed a significant increase in flaccid hang also.

How long is your flaccid to be able to do this for so long without any problems?

So for a BTC to work as a ADS you’d tape it back there? Kinda like what some pre-op transexuals do? :)


BEFORE 5.75 EL 4.8 EG Vagina Length Database

NOW 32yrs old 8.5 BPSL 7.75 BPEL 5.5-5.75-6.25* upper/mid/base EG 5.0 BPFL glans tip 5.0 FG shaft Hang, Stretch, Jelq, Pump, Clamp

Goal 8.0 EL 6.0 EG Asian - Thai 5' 10" uncircumcised

Flaccid is about 3 to 4 inches (depending on the day, temp, etc). BPSFL is just under 7 inches. This is the more important measurement as the stretched flaccid penis is what is being held under tension throughout the day. I don’t tape or use any artificial means to hold the stretch, only friction.

So you tense your buttcheeks and hold your penis in between them and walk around or is it your underwear that holds your penis in place? I’m confused.

Originally Posted by Secondshift

Flaccid is about 3 to 4 inches (depending on the day, temp, etc). BPSFL is just under 7 inches. This is the more important measurement as the stretched flaccid penis is what is being held under tension throughout the day. I don’t tape or use any artificial means to hold the stretch, only friction.

That’s an impressive amount of stretch.

Originally Posted by Scipio Mentulla
I thought fowfers and BTC’s where two different things, though related?

Another point, a powerfull longtime BTC must give the same effect as BTC hanging?

Big Girtha talked about what he called Bed Fowfers here:
Don’t Measure it, Weigh it.

My all time favorite stretch, one I still do every night, starts getting discussed here: Ike - Don’t Measure it, Weigh it.

For me the Bed Fowfers is a super good stretch. I think of it as a night time ads. The best part is you don’t need any equipment.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
ADS - BTC RoutinesiwannapePenis Enlargement Basics210-07-2005 06:52 PM
The CHICKENCHOKER BTC ADS DevicechickenchokerPenis Hangers4006-20-2005 02:56 AM
BTC balls position ADSVegetoPenis Enlargement Basics905-14-2005 10:29 PM
Wench BTC ADSchickenchokerPenis Enlargement1103-06-2004 07:10 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 01:11 PM.