Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Brand new to PE

Brand new to PE

Hi everyone.

I found this forum a couple of weeks ago (for obvious reasons.I need “gains”!) and I have to say that there is so much info on here, it’s hard to know where to start.

Just a little bit about what I’ve started off with..

Two weeks ago I started with some light manual stretching, and 100 wet jelqs. I do this 3 or 4 days in a row, and then I take one day off. The past couple of days, after jelqing, I’ve added in some manual squeezes (or I guess also called Ulis?).

At only 5.5” L and 4.25” when erect, it’s obvious that I need some help in this department. In a perfect world, if I could get to just over 6” L and 5” G when erect, I’d probably be content. Not really looking to get “huge”.

See everyone around!

Welcome to Thunder’s, reeno.

I agree that there is a nearly overwhelming amount of imformation on this site, but it all comes into perspective with practice. Your goals aren’t unreasonable at all. Good luck with the gains.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Check out the newbie routine and stay away from advanced exercises like Ulis.

Good luck!

Originally Posted by Mule
Check out the newbie routine and stay away from advanced exercises like Ulis.

Good luck!

Would doing a squeeze, just to get the head and veins popping, for a minute be too excessive with being just 2 weeks into the newbie routine?

Originally Posted by Satiate
Welcome to Thunder’s, reeno.

I agree that there is a nearly overwhelming amount of imformation on this site, but it all comes into perspective with practice. Your goals aren’t unreasonable at all. Good luck with the gains.

Thanks for the welcome. I’d like to think that I’d have some room to grow. Again, I’m not looking to try and star in any adult movies in the future. Just trying to improve a little upon what I was born with.

Originally Posted by reeno
Would doing a squeeze, just to get the head and veins popping, for a minute be too excessive with being just 2 weeks into the newbie routine?

I believe what you’re suggesting wouldn’t really be considered a Uli. Doing a Uli requires forcing the pressure into the penis by moving a tight grip up the shaft. A squeeze alone, (without creating too much pressure by forcing your squeeze up the shaft) should be fine. As with any PE method, use your own discretion and don’t take unnecessary risks.


"Life's not a bitch. Life is a beautiful woman."

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Read - The Second PE Survey -- A Thunder's Place group projectremekPenis Enlargement32706-02-2017 01:29 AM
Mental aspect of a pe routine.GivemefreedomPenis Enlargement1901-25-2011 08:12 AM
I'm Hanging Up My Bib (Semi Retiring From PE)Big GirthaPenis Enlargement3001-04-2006 06:45 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 11:15 PM.