Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

BPFSL vs BPEL

Anybody else have a BPFSL vs BPEL ?

BPEL = 6.692”
BPFSL = 6.889”

To be a little more precise haha :P

Seems like BPFSL is usually a bit more, in my case approx 0.2”. Though sometimes it does take a few stretches to soften up the tissue to get a full stretch or it will measure pretty much the same as BPEL. Anyone who measures less for BPFSL is probably not measuring properly as there should be a longer measurement because it should slightly pull on your ligs for an extra bit of strength. Thats how I see it, I could be wrong.


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

BPEL about 6.4”

BPFSL about 6.75” using an extender

BPSFL (previously called “dead stretch”) functions solely as a way to mimic EL (erect length) while flaccid.

This implies that you have to learn how to do BPFSL so as to match EL. Otherwise just get a fucking hardon and slap a ruler on it. Yours truly, being a measurement queen, found that even in his early 40s getting raging wood every five (or fifteen) minutes was not workable. Thus he (and please correct me if I’m wrong) introduced BPSFL, calling it “dead stretch.”

How far you can pull your dick out lacks any practical meaning, Seriously. Have you had any sexual partner interested in how far you can pull out your dick? Didn’t think so.

So, please: BPSFL exists only as a proxy to EL If it’s different, you’re missing the point.

BPFSL=EL, unless you’re doing it wrong.

Well think of it this way. Say you are not able to get erect straight away before stimulation and are semi hard. A bit of foreplay and blowjobs while flaccid can be quite arousing for a chick when you have her pulling on your dick and it stretching longer I suppose. I have an upward curve so when I dead stretch I don’t have to bend it straight to try get a better measurement. So I assume the bend makes me lose length.


~~~ 2/05/2015 Current: BPEL 6.5", MSEG 5.5" --- Goal: BPEL 9.0", MSEG 6.5" ~~~ mrweenie's log

BPEL |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| ||||||||||*||||||||||

MSEG |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||||||||||||||||| |||||*|||||||||||||||

Originally Posted by Tom Hubbard
BPSFL (previously called “dead stretch”) functions solely as a way to mimic EL (erect length) while flaccid.

This implies that you have to learn how to do BPFSL so as to match EL. Otherwise just get a fucking hardon and slap a ruler on it. Yours truly, being a measurement queen, found that even in his early 40s getting raging wood every five (or fifteen) minutes was not workable. Thus he (and please correct me if I’m wrong) introduced BPSFL, calling it “dead stretch.”

How far you can pull your dick out lacks any practical meaning, Seriously. Have you had any sexual partner interested in how far you can pull out your dick? Didn’t think so.

So, please: BPSFL exists only as a proxy to EL If it’s different, you’re missing the point.

BPFSL=EL, unless you’re doing it wrong.

Tom, I use BPFSL in an extender sense. Its how far I stretch my unit in an extender for an extended time (eg 30 to 60 min). I find BPFSL a pretty good indicator of future PEPL. If I can stretch a bit more I find my BEPL increases a little later often after a short break. So that is the practical meaning BPFSL has to me

At start I had BPFSL 17.8 cm and BPEL 17.0 cm. Now I have still BPFSL 17.8 cm but BPEL 17.5 cm. Makes sense to me, there was “space” to grow. Maybe the CC filled up the “space”?


PE start Aug 25, 2013: BPEL 6.7" x EG 4.7" and BPFSL 7".

Paused between Dec 2013 and Dec 2014 due to injury. Careful with those rice socks!

Goal 7" x 5". Ideal is 8" x 6" but let's not even dream about that yet...!

Originally Posted by mrweenie
Well think of it this way. Say you are not able to get erect straight away before stimulation and are semi hard. A bit of foreplay and blowjobs while flaccid can be quite arousing for a chick when you have her pulling on your dick and it stretching longer I suppose. I have an upward curve so when I dead stretch I don’t have to bend it straight to try get a better measurement. So I assume the bend makes me lose length.

Not quite sure what you’re getting at, but women (I’m told) are notoriously bad at quantifying penis size, so it’s hard to imagine the difference between BPFSL and EL having much significance.

Originally Posted by austfred
Tom, I use BPFSL in an extender sense. Its how far I stretch my unit in an extender for an extended time (eg 30 to 60 min). I find BPFSL a pretty good indicator of future PEPL. If I can stretch a bit more I find my BEPL increases a little later often after a short break. So that is the practical meaning BPFSL has to me

Logical, and it works for you. Looking at the bigger picture, though, we have guys who report their BPFSL shorter than EL. No third-party verification of course, and it puzzles me, but given doubts I can’t endorse your view for everyone, even though it works for you and others (and I hope for me ;-)

Originally Posted by gregorius
At start I had BPFSL 17.8 cm and BPEL 17.0 cm. Now I have still BPFSL 17.8 cm but BPEL 17.5 cm. Makes sense to me, there was “space” to grow. Maybe the CC filled up the “space”?


Fair enough, and I’ll admit I love seeing longer BPFSL. Typically these days it’s 19 cm, but if 18.5, one tug takes it to 19, then a couple of strong pulls will take it to 19.5, and of course I’m expecting EL to follow. I rarely measure EL.

Off topic, not long ago when I was a bit more attentive to my diet than now, I was losing weight, and put a cloth measuring tape in the bathroom to measure my waist when I weighed myself in the morning, before putting on layers of clothes (winter here). My wife saw it and said, “Are you measuring your penis at your age?” Rather than instruct her in proper penis measuring technique, I simply explained why it was there (and removed it). So I have a certain stigma about taking a ruler into the bathroom to measure EL (and sure as hell not going to keep one bedside to measure morning wood!!!). A workable alternative is a proto-ruler, in my case a long bug spray can that lives in the bathroom, which I can measure after with a steel measuring tape, which I keep handy for fix-up projects.

But for some reason, it’s always a disappointment—when I measure directly with a ruler, I find I have strong incentive to reach to fudge and reach X length, and manage to. This is why I occasionally suggest to residents of Murka (and Liberia and Myanmar) that they “get honest” and measure with that pesky meaningless metric stuff. Rest of you, learn yer fractions and measure in pesky meaningless inches (and maybe one day feet! :) )

I actually have the carpenter ruler next to my bed, along with a tape measure. Not that I measure all the time, but I want it handy if I suddenly feel something has happened. GF does not mind, and she should not mind - she has the benefit of having a BF with a potentially, in the future, quite large cock. lol


PE start Aug 25, 2013: BPEL 6.7" x EG 4.7" and BPFSL 7".

Paused between Dec 2013 and Dec 2014 due to injury. Careful with those rice socks!

Goal 7" x 5". Ideal is 8" x 6" but let's not even dream about that yet...!

My flaccid will range between a 1/2 to 3/4 inch longer than my erect length and my erect girth at mid-shaft will very about 1/8 of an inch at times.

My BPFSL is about 0.2” longer.


Start January 2013: NBPEL 6.2" (15,7cm) / MSEG 5.2" (13,2cm) / BPEL 6.6"(16,8cm) / FL - 3.5" (9cm) / FG - 3.9" (10cm)

Mid-term Goal : NBPEL 6.7"(17cm) / MSEG 5.5"(14cm) / FL 4.5" (11,5cm) / FG 4.5"(11,5cm)

Originally Posted by marinera
Have to disagree here Tom. If your BPFSL gets longer, your penis is longer, so EL gains are coming as EQ improves.

I was always under the impression that a longer BPFSL is not a guarantee for growth. I’ve recently gained well over 1 cm BPFSL in a matter of two weeks, I hope it’s an indication of more EL.

My experience, when tracking both BPEL and BPFSL, is BPFSL gains outpaced BPEL gains after months of hanging. In other words, BPFSL increased more than BPEL, and BPEL never caught up in proportion.

Make of that whatever you like.

Old poll: Difference Between BPEL and BPFSL

Pre-PE they were equal for me. Since then I’ve gained in a pretty consistent 3 to 2 ratio, with BPFSL outpacing BPEL.


Before 5.5" x 4.1" volume 7.3 ci ////// Now 7.4" x 4.9" volume 14.1 ci

Of course gains will not be in the exact same ratio, it is just a geometrical consequence; since the penis is not a perfect cylinder when the penis is erect girth will cut some lenght - and the adverse is also true, erect length will cut some girth gains. Never heard of PE vets saying that their semi-erect girth is bigger than EG?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:54 PM.