Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big for the night

12

Originally Posted by djrobins

If he can get a couple months pumping in it wont be a big deal. I have residual girth of .25-.5” for a few hours, a meatier flaccid and a slighlty longer cock for the sex act. None of the other PE methods has the residual gains of pumping.

Yes, if He can pump for a few few months then He’ll get a nice post pumping expansion.

Originally Posted by Drako93
Yes, if He can pump for a few few months then He’ll get a nice post pumping expansion.

After that pumping for dates is like a female putting on makeup. If its a dance night you have a fat pipe for them to rub against if its close dancing.

I was surprised at the fluid build up given that I clamped at such a low level. Any suggestions on the best way to get rid of this? I plan to clamp all day next weekend as I am hopeful of having penetrative sex then but don’t really want the fluid build up because it looked like a big pouch close to the glans and made my dick look plain ugly.

BTW it seems quite a few of these posts mention pumping but I actually clamped is there a significant difference? I doubt you can stay in a pump for five hours at a stretch or does pumping in this instance just refer to clamping?

Dude trust us. Pumping and clamping are different. You can pump without having donuts and extra swelling and expansion which can be used for sex.

Donuts?

Originally Posted by outhere
Donuts?

Donuts are lymph fluid deposits right under your glans. Typically from too much pressure or clamping too long. It’s not a permanent condition, but something I try to avoid. First time it happened I thought I broke my dick.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Titleist what are your personal thoughts on ADC? Like I said I got a really full feeling flaccid and also a visibly bigger erection it was just a pity that I couldn’t engage in penetrative that night. I plan on clamping most days just one set for about twenty minutes at as close to full erection as possible and also once or twice a week keep the clamp on - after releasing the pressure considerably - for five or six hours. Thoughts?

Also why would you necessarily choose to avoid fluid build up if its not a permanent condition? Do you think it can lead to long term problems? I know it makes for an ugly looking dick and when I first freed myself from my all day clamping session it was a shock and would have definitely been obvious to my GF but isn’t fluid build up a component part in gains?

Just clamped again for five hours and the fluid build up was in a different place this time it was just above the clamp which I set at the base and more on the right side than left. Felt good though for the whole of the five hours plus a brief half hour session where without tightening the clamp I managed to get a 90 - 100% erection.

I think I will continue with this all day clamping for a little while and see if once my GF finishes her period I can’t make her notice :)

When I didn’t cum for a few days and I’m real horned then it definitely gets fuller and bigger.

Originally Posted by BPTony
When I didn’t cum for a few days and I’m real horned then it definitely gets fuller and bigger.

The only problem with that is that it becomes increasingly difficult to control ejaculation without a lot of practice. OP, I think your girl will appreciate extended foreplay and staying power rather than a few ml of expansion. Women love and get turned on by the things you do for them: flowers, cleaning the dishes, opening the door, etc. Build up the sexual tension starting in the morning and by evening she’ll be a ravenous female lion.

Originally Posted by How lack
The only problem with that is that it becomes increasingly difficult to control ejaculation without a lot of practice. OP, I think your girl will appreciate extended foreplay and staying power rather than a few ml of expansion. Women love and get turned on by the things you do for them: flowers, cleaning the dishes, opening the door, etc. Build up the sexual tension starting in the morning and by evening she’ll be a ravenous female lion.

Very well put. I certainly don’t skimp on foreplay but surely most men who come on here want a little extra girth/length :)

That’s true but I wouldn’t risk a low EQ right before having sex. That carries with it extended psychological consequences (read- performance anxiety).

Slow and steady wins the race.

I’ve been jelqing very lightly before having sex with my wife. Last night she watched me. I tapered the pressure way down as my erection got stronger and I stayed extremely hard and thick throughout entire lovemaking session. If you try this just be careful not to get carried away and put too much pressure on yourself.

Originally Posted by How lack
That’s true but I wouldn’t risk a low EQ right before having sex. That carries with it extended psychological consequences (read- performance anxiety).

Slow and steady wins the race.

I’ve been jelqing very lightly before having sex with my wife. Last night she watched me. I tapered the pressure way down as my erection got stronger and I stayed extremely hard and thick throughout entire lovemaking session. If you try this just be careful not to get carried away and put too much pressure on yourself.

You wont have low eq! Because you have a real live babe in front of you. Its a confidence boost and a nice trick bexause they will feel the difference. Plus the flaccid is thicker and jucier. Dont knock it till you try it.

Pumping

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 03:13 PM.