Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Big bulge

Big bulge

Hey there guys. I post here because I can’t post anywhere else. I am a bit of a shower, and sometimes I got a bulge in my jeans but it’s nothing that bother me much but it’s worse when I go to swim. In wet shorts it feels a bit embarrassing but I guess I can’t do much about it. But after a PE sessions it can sometimes hang a little bit over 7 inch but it goes back to normal after a little while but I don’t wanna go out in jeans before it does because I think it looks ridiculous. It’s get thicker after a PE sessions also so with my jeans on I got a big bulge to my left side. Feels idiotic to walk around with it. Maybe People think I am some kind of pervert walking around with a hard on. Sometimes I wanna use a rubberband like a cock ring after a PE workout to make it hang fuller longer for better gains but then I feel like I can’t leave the house during that time. It’s not really that big of a problem but will people think I am a real idiot walking around with a big bulge?

“will people think I am a real idiot walking around with a big bulge?”

I don’t know what people think. I thought most people here were trying to increase the size of their bulge, so your question seems odd to me.

What I do know, is that I laughed when “Ron Burgandy” (Will Ferrell) walked around with a boner during one scene in the movie “Anchorman”.

Originally Posted by keybord
I am a bit of a shower, and sometimes I got a bulge in my jeans but it’s nothing that bother me much but it’s worse when I go to swim. In wet shorts it feels a bit embarrassing but I guess I can’t do much about it.

Use surfer shorts.

You want heavy material, nearly knee long, and with a broken print/pattern.

I kind of felt the same way the other day. I have a pair of diesel jeans and I never wear boxer briefs but that was the only way I could wear them. I had a family party and it probably would not have been appropriate for my slong to be showing through my jeans the whole time. Other than on that occasion I don’t really mind.

I actually see what you mean. Just wear loose pants!


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Originally Posted by blink2000
I don’t know what people think. I thought most people here were trying to increase the size of their bulge, so your question seems odd to me.

I always have a bulge and. That doesn’t bother me but after a workout when my flaccid is bigger the bulge gets bigger and it’s really visible. It’s not my normal size so it feels kind of stupid to walk around with it.

Originally Posted by Krowax
I actually see what you mean. Just wear loose pants!

Not really in too lose paints, and its really hard to find good jeans; I have a small waist and big thighs so more than likely the jeans are going to be a little tight. I wish I did have bigger balls, they are kind of small at least in my opinion but I guess if I did my bulge would really be big!!

Originally Posted by keybord
I always have a bulge and. That doesn’t bother me but after a workout when my flaccid is bigger the bulge gets bigger and it’s really visible. It’s not my normal size so it feels kind of stupid to walk around with it.

I understand, you’re not an exhibitionist, nothing wrong with that. Modesty is underrated…

Originally Posted by iamaru
Use surfer shorts.

You want heavy material, nearly knee long, and with a broken print/pattern.


You could probably hide a whole log of salami under shorts like those ;)

Originally Posted by blink2000
I understand, you’re not an exhibitionist, nothing wrong with that. Modesty is underrated..

No I am no exhibitionist. I don’t care if people see my normal bulge because it’s always gonna be there but after a PE session it feels kind of weird to walk around and show it. It is very visible in all my jeans and since it feel a bit fake to show it since it’s not my real size. And maybe someone will think I have a hard on.

Originally Posted by sirmixalot
Not really in too lose paints, and its really hard to find good jeans; I have a small waist and big thighs so more than likely the jeans are going to be a little tight. I wish I did have bigger balls, they are kind of small at least in my opinion but I guess if I did my bulge would really be big!!

I see. On the other hand, the days when my flaccid is fairly large at 6+ inches there’s usually no problem folding it downwards towards my balls. I usually wear boxer shorts that don’t allow my dick flopping around, I hate that.


"You are entitled to your own opinion, but not your own facts."

Be careful. After years of boxers, camping/cargo shorts, loose fitting jeans and dress pants, I can’t stand to have any tight clothing below the waist anymore.

Originally Posted by Krowax
I see. On the other hand, the days when my flaccid is fairly large at 6+ inches there’s usually no problem folding it downwards towards my balls. I usually wear boxer shorts that don’t allow my dick flopping around, I hate that.

I normally also hang 6+ inch when flaccid and that bulge doesn’t bother be but after a PE session it does bother me a bit.

I do not have this problem, in fact I have the opposite- I always turtle and then it looks like I’ve got a really small boner. Not cool.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Get a bigger bulge, more glances, easily!!!MagnumXLPenis Enlargement305-11-2015 09:32 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:50 AM.