Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Better For Sex: Cut or Uncut

For guys, uncircumcized is more pleasurable. For girls, it doesn’t matter, except American women ahve been taught that circumcized penises are proper while uncircumcized are dirty and gross. This is a cultural issue.


My fourth-grade daughter uses words like 'penis' and 'vagina' without the slightest embarrassment, having learned them at school. This can be a problem at times. Frankly, I wish the school would exercise a little more discretion

Originally Posted by Joe_joe
What’s “better”? Evolution selects for that which helps an organism spread it’s genes, not that which gives it pleasure. These things correlate, but they’re not identical.

Better in general is that which encourages health, persistence/adaptation of the life-form. The whole reason why nature has it that there is a gene pool rather than everyone being identical clones, and also the reason that every living being has an inbuilt mechanism for adaptation of the species called gene mutation, is for life to be able to continue. If life hadn’t the ability to adapt through the constant process of trial and error that is realized through gene mutation, life on this planet would have perished millions of years ago, for the world and the environments of life constantly change.

As for the second part of what you write.What’s more closely related to spreading genes than sex!! More pleasurable sex of course means more probable copulation - the very method by which genes are passed on/survive!

Originally Posted by n3dgames
For guys, uncircumcized is more pleasurable. For girls, it doesn’t matter, except American women ahve been taught that circumcized penises are proper while uncircumcized are dirty and gross. This is a cultural issue.

It’s amazing how everyone in the world is conscious of this thing called smegma and thinks that everyone who is uncircumcised has it. Being uncircumcised myself, I have never understood at all what in the world would be dirty about being uncircumcised and I Certainly have never had smegma. I think I saw my first picture of smegma in a textbook when I was in like 5th grade! And it was a horror picture of some freak or something who clearly was purposely trying to accumulate smegma and/or had some kind of gland disorder or something. Anyone know the horror pictures I am talking about? They’re pics of something completely insane that never happens yet they’re always portrayed almost as if it is common occurance. I have since seen the same pics like fifty times in highschool textbooks, college textbooks, the internet, like everywhere. It’s so insanely incongruent with reality that it’s as if there’s some organized effort out there to scare everyone to hell about not getting circumcised.


Last edited by vkn1 : 12-04-2006 at .

Originally Posted by vkn1
It’s amazing how everyone in the world is conscious of this thing called smegma and thinks that everyone who is uncircumcised has it. Being uncircumcised myself, I have never understood at all what in the world would be dirty about being uncircumcised and I Certainly have never had smegma. I think I saw my first picture of smegma in a textbook when I was in like 5th grade! And it was a horror picture of some freak or something who clearly was purposely trying to accumulate smegma and/or had some kind of gland disorder or something. Anyone know those horrow pictures I am talking about? I have since seen them like fifty times in highschool textbooks, college textbooks, the internet, like everywhere. It’s so insanely incongruent with reality that it’s as if there’s some organized effort out there to scare everyone to hell about not getting circumcised.

Because of religious nuts. It’s supposed to reduce pleasure and therefore decrease masturbation in boys, masturbation is also seen as dirty and to be discouraged. Hence they mutilate little boys cocks without their consent. Once the little boys grow up they are told that they should be glad to have a mutilated cock, while those primative foreigners are smegmatized into a disguisting “ant-eater” that blonde American girls are disguisted by. The little American boys are slowly brainwashed into feeling proud that their cocks have been mutilated into proper unpleasurable form.


My fourth-grade daughter uses words like 'penis' and 'vagina' without the slightest embarrassment, having learned them at school. This can be a problem at times. Frankly, I wish the school would exercise a little more discretion

Originally Posted by Beginner91
Incorrect Gut Scrambler.

My previous argument was more based on the logic used by Vkn1. That was a separate argument. This entire time it has been based on opinion, obviously.

When you posted this:

“I find it hilarious how you say it so matter of factly. So does that mean I am wrong? “Uncircumcised dicks are definitely better for men”

I am glad I am circumcised, but I guess according to you I am delusional. A good way to know is to ask varying people who were uncircumcised but became circumcised later on in life.”

It certainly sounded like you were arguing what is better for sex (especially because that is the title of this thread). My mistake, sorry.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

See, what you should have done was asked me to clarify first.

I was saying I was glad I am circumcised. I still am glad, so nothing wrong there. In fact, it still stands that what I am saying is my opinion.

I am glad I am circumcised because it is my opinion that if I were uncircumcised I wouldn’t enjoy my penis, or sex, as much. Now, regardless of the reasoning behind that, it is still my opinion. Am I addressing the title of the thread? Yes.

It is okay, we all make mistakes. I am glad you have admitted to yours, and I respect that.

Seems there isn’t much university-level evidence towards either conclusion. However, what I’ve gathered as far as reasonable evidence that can be mostly agreed on..

Smegma really is a problem, having a good hand in the medical field. Some cases of it do come in, but it’s like the cold - not everyone gets it and you could easily go your whole life without ever having a smegma infection.

As for female enjoyment - I really think it’s opinion based. You don’t lose an extreme ammount of girth so circumcision is purely a visual change.

Nerve endings do get severed and in some males there is a decrease in sensitivity. However, that doesn’t go for all males.

Cut men develop ceratinization of the gland, a condition which can lead to a wrinkled surface of the gland even during erection. This may feel different in a girl’s mouth or pussy. I don’t know what feels better for a girl.


Later - ttt

Originally Posted by kaan
Why are some people so “glad” they are circumcised? …Like you guys have done sex both ways, and find being circumcised better.

I’d say the same for the uncircumcised men. At least one (ex-)member here was circumcised as an adult and found no post-op difference in sensation at all: fieldmouse - Opting for circumcision There are probably other men who report a post-op difference — anyone remember examples on this forum?

As far as I can tell, from the endless threads here about circumcision, the best argument against it is that it may reduce sexual sensation for men. There’s no real way to be certain, but there are plausible anatomical reasons to think this would be the case.

The best pro-circ argument is probably that it reduces the risk of HIV and HPV transmission (e.g., 1, 2, 3), although consistent condom use should make the risk equivalent for cut and uncut men.

The aesthetic question is probably just a matter of culture, as Bird2 suggested earlier in this thread. In cultures where most men are cut, women likely prefer cut overall (e.g., they may dislike smegma); in cultures where most men are uncut, women likely prefer uncut overall (e.g., they may like the “sliding,” wetter sensations during sex).

Personally I would not bother being circumcised, if I had not already been cut as an infant, and I think men should be able to make the decision for themselves as adults. I’m perfectly happy with my circumcised unit, but I understand why some men try foreskin restoration.

Very good post Para-Goomba. I think that sums it up nicely, and ends the argument.

Ha, not to continue the argument, but my ex said she loved how her old boyfriends uncut dick felt inside of her… she said something to do with suction, I’ll ask her some other time and get back to you guys.

UNCUT= more pleasure for men.

More pleasure = more fun

More pleasure = not having to work hard to get near the edge of no return.

Flirting with the edge of no return= pleasure

I said I was glad about being circumcised because I don’t like the look of uncut dicks and wouldn’t want mine to look that way. Maybe that’s just because I grew up circumcised but for what ever reason that’s my opinion.

By saying I was glad to be circumcised I wasn’t implying that uncut guys were inferior in any way and am sorry if it was perceived in that way.

Also I don’t believe there’s a great difference in the sensitivity between the two. Not enough to make a huge difference anyway. I’m more than happy with my sensitivity and I wouldn’t want my dick to be more sensitive.

All in all it’s just a matter of opinion.


Search. Read. Learn. Apply. Make weener bigger........Eventually reach goal of giant weener

If anyone ever watched Penn & Teller’s Bullshit series, they did an episode on circumcision. It’s the first episode of season three. They say that the foreskin is better for sex (I.e., uncut = better) because it acts like a ‘rib’, and that ribbed condoms are ribbed to emulate the foreskin. I dunno if that’s true, because then it would have one rib, not a bunch. And I dunno if ribbed definitely feels better - I tend to fuck without condoms. Girls don’t like them, and nor do I, and as long as there’s no STDs, then I see no reason to use them. They’re so desensitizing.

Then this one guy, who restored his foreskin through stretching (reminded me of you guys), had his wife on the show, and she said “sex with a circumcised penis is like sex with a broom stick, compared to a well-oiled piston. Now that the head of his penis is more sensitive, he doesn’t have to thrust as hard”

I dunno - your thoughts on THAT, guys? What the wife said sounds idiotic - she didn’t give any real reason that it feels better, and if anything, made the idea of rougher sex less likely, since he doesn’t have to thrust as hard and such. And I love my rough sex anyway. ;)

But seriously, seems like she just said what she said for no reason other than to say it.


Last edited by AlmaDiedAlone : 12-05-2006 at .

Originally Posted by sparky91
when uncircumcised dick is fully erect, the head is completely open, all that extra skin is rolled back and spread equally over the rest of the shaft. So it’s not very much different from an uncut dick,

I’m uncircumcised and my head isn’t always open. I can do it, when she gives me a blowjob or something, but when I’m about to enter her I always roll the foreskin over my head. I’m way too sensitive to go inside her with my entire head exposing. So when we have sex my foreskin moves with me up and down my head. Now I’m asking myself am I the only one who has sex like this? Am I missing something here?


Motivations: - The smile on your girlfriends face when she pulls it out - You never have to hear "DEEPER!" (and if you do...you can) - Getting to see a mouth stretched around your cock and 2 hands req to work it - All of your girlfriends girlfriends knowing your big - Knowing you're the biggest she's been with and she'll always remember you in her life - Watching pornos and being so unimpressed

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.