Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Better For Sex: Cut or Uncut

Originally Posted by vkn1
The reason men have nipples is plain and simply that they are of the same species as women, women need to have nipples, and the two sexes are differentiated not by fundamental major physical differences like the existence of nipples, but rather only in the form taken on by these features - by effects that occur as the result of hormones that orient the fundamental physical features in different directions. Breasts are the same between men and women except that female hormones have caused them to develop the capability of lactating (which men can do too if given female hormones).

What you state above is correct but the real reason is different. The embryo is in the first 6 weeks of pregnancy female. Between the 6-8 week of pregnancy the embryo gets a lot of male hormones (if it is intended to be a man) and this will lead to the birth of a boy. Because of this reason doctors can never tell the parents if it becomes a boy or girl if the embryo is younger than 8 weeks. An “heritage” of those first 6 weeks are the nipples, which are fairly useless for a man. This doesn’t only happen to humans but to (nearly) all mammals.

If there is an advantage being circumsized it might be the fact that with uncircumsized men the glans is protected from rubbing against the underwear. This could result in being more sensitive to friction, also when having sex. Would mean those men tendencially come faster whereas a circumsized glans is more adapted to tolerate friction due to rubbing to the clothes constantly.

rock hard

pfund

Originally Posted by vkn1
The reason we have tailbones is that they have zero potential effect on our health.

So why do we still have appendixes and tonsils? It wasn’t so long ago that people would die from an infected appendix and they still would if it wasn’t for modern medicine. Tonsillitis is no bed of roses either. Both of these body parts serve no purpose but have the potential to effect our health.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Wow, a lot of answers. Thanks guys, that clears up the issue.

Man, there’s a forum for everything, eh?

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone

Man, there’s a forum for everything, eh?

Yes, and this horse has been beaten to death.


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by sparky91
Let me explain something, when uncircumcised dick is fully erect, the head is completely open, all that extra skin is rolled back and spread equally over the rest of the shaft. So it’s not very much different from an uncut dick,
Maybe having slightly more girth because of extra skin, feeling a little bit softer on vagina walls. I heard also that extra skin on the shaft can help retain vaginal fluids during sex because it does not move inside vagina during sex as much as the shaft itself, creating some sort of a natural seal - therefore sex is “wetter”.

Uncircumcised dicks are definitely better for men since the head is very sensitive, being protected by foreskin, except during sex and such.

I find it hilarious how you say it so matter of factly. So does that mean I am wrong? “Uncircumcised dicks are definitely better for men”

I am glad I am circumcised, but I guess according to you I am delusional. A good way to know is to ask varying people who were uncircumcised but became circumcised later on in life.

Why are some people so “glad” they are circumcised? Why the need to express that?
Like you guys have done sex both ways, and find being circumcised better.

I researched this a lot, and I’m from a country where all males are circumcised, and I think it’s a mutilation. Take a look at this:
http://www.cirp.org/pages/parents/lostlist/

And all the health benefits mentioned about circumcision are BS.
I’ll do foreskin restoration as soon as possible . It won’t be the same, but I’m sure it’ll be much better.


Start: 6.9 BPEL x 4.9 (17,5 x 12,5 cm)

Now: 7.7 BPEL x 5.7 (19,5 x 14,5 cm)

Originally Posted by Beginner91
I find it hilarious how you say it so matter of factly. So does that mean I am wrong? “Uncircumcised dicks are definitely better for men”

I am glad I am circumcised, but I guess according to you I am delusional. A good way to know is to ask varying people who were uncircumcised but became circumcised later on in life.

I’m circumcised but wish I wasn’t. There are a few members that have done foreskin restoration.

Read this thread:

Ahhh! Enhanced sensitivity and much more pleasure

It’s pretty interesting.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Originally Posted by Gut Scrambler
So why do we still have appendixes and tonsils? It wasn’t so long ago that people would die from an infected appendix and they still would if it wasn’t for modern medicine. Tonsillitis is no bed of roses either. Both of these body parts serve no purpose but have the potential to effect our health.

You have to understand that medicine works in opposition to evolution. It basically prevents our species from adapting because it counteracts the effects of negative mutations and it detracts from the advantage of positive mutations. Thus, it leaves us not adaptive to a world that continues to change just as it always has. The other species continue to adapt to the changing conditions of the world but we do not. It is said that 99% of our development occurred over 10,000 years ago — a time when we were still participating in the game of survival of the fittest among individuals and species — the period where we, much like all other animals, had to constantly hunt for food in order to avoid hunger, fight and/or escape from predators and other humans, and did not live in insulated societies among other humans alone. In those days you had to be very healthy to persist. In stark contrast, these days you could have terrible mental illness but take medication that alleviates it, terrible vision but surgery or contact lenses, etc to fix it, weigh 800lbs and be unable to even walk but still survive, etc.

The tonsils are lymph node like tissues located right at the entrances to the body — the windpipe and esophagus. Their function is to provide early warning and production of antibodies and general immune response as they detect parasites, foreign bacteria, viruses entering the body. It is believed that they are very good at performing this function in nature but are poor at handling and somewhat subject to infection by the vastly broader range of assaults that occur in an urban environment. The reason evolution didn’t update them for the new environment and/or diminish them physically, is that they simply only became susceptible to infection relatively recently (after the development of cities), by which time doctors were already performing surgery and simply removing them. Thus, due to medicine, the gene pool, sexual mate selection, reproduction rates of individuals, are all oblivious to the somewhat maladaptive state of tonsils.

The appendix, much like the tail bone too, is also a vestige of our herbivore ancestors. It has been diminished by evolution as me moved from being herbivores to being carnivores who eat only a much more limited range of herbs than we once did. It has not been eliminated, once again, because no one will not have sex with you if you have an appendix because there is no way for them to see it, and because whenever the appendix becomes problematic, medicine simply either removes it or makes the problem go away with other treatments such as antibiotics.

Originally Posted by vkn1
We do not have arbitrary, gratuitous features like foreskins. The penis has the form that it does for a reason. If no foreskin would have been better, then the genes that caused foreskin would not have dominated the gene pool and vice verse.

What’s “better”? Evolution selects for that which helps an organism spread its genes, not that which gives it pleasure. These things correlate, but they’re not identical.

I just don’t like the look of uncircumcised. There is nothing wrong with being glad your body is a certain way, even if it is different from others. Foreskin restoration doesn’t, and will never, interest me.

Originally Posted by Beginner91
I find it hilarious how you say it so matter of factly. So does that mean I am wrong? “Uncircumcised dicks are definitely better for men”

I am glad I am circumcised, but I guess according to you I am delusional. A good way to know is to ask varying people who were uncircumcised but became circumcised later on in life.

No, you aren’t delusional, you just have no idea how it feels to be uncircumcised because you didn’t have that option.

In my case I can compare the sensitivity of different parts of the head and I can tell you that the sensitivity of the area around the tip of the penis which is always exposed (in my case) is a lot lower than sensitivity
at the edges of my glands which are always covered by foreskin in a flaccid state. Such difference in sensitivity is probably comparable to the difference in sensitivities between cut and uncut dicks. And I tell you, I am really
glad I wasn’t circumcised.


Stats (bp) 2004/08/19 8.0 X 5.5" 2005/08/29 8.2 X 5.8" Goal - I am good for now

Originally Posted by Beginner91
I just don’t like the look of uncircumcised. There is nothing wrong with being glad your body is a certain way, even if it is different from others. Foreskin restoration doesn’t, and will never, interest me.

Well see, now you changed your argument from functionality to aesthetic. Now it is just a matter of opinion.

To me, I also think circumcised penises look better but most likely because it is what I have always known since I’m circumcised myself.


Gut Scramblin' goodness.

Incorrect Gut Scrambler.

My previous argument was more based on the logic used by Vkn1. That was a separate argument. This entire time it has been based on opinion, obviously.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:36 PM.