Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Best way to heat a cylinder in order to create curvature?

12

REALITY: I am always at the physical center of my world and the mind means nothing.

I am all about hardcore freedom. So being afraid to admit high self confidence is admitting to having low self esteem. My words show the ultimate level of confidence in ones self. That makes ‘others’ afraid because they are addicted to lies and confusion and rely on others and external ideas for confirmation of their existence. While I remain free from stories and relationships knowing I am nothing and nobody, as something has to die, while nothing lasts forever.

I am the ultimate psychiatrist, because I know the mind is a joke. Whereas all other psychiatrists are fake because they get paid to take it seriously like the losers that see them and think they are real.

To learn or understand, is to stand under informational belief and be a slave to it. While I have no beliefs and so am free of mind. There is nothing to learn. I came here to seek confirmation and laugh at the denial and also the idea of imaginary losers taking the crazy stupid shit on here seriously. It is all very funny indeed.

If you want to pump properly then follow what I said, or stay as you are. I don’t care about imaginary others.

PENIS STUFF AGAIN:

Unless you have a double digit dong already, then length is what you need more than girth and if you increase girth too much before length then it may very seriously hinder gaining over 10” for sure. That is why I say use a cylinder the same size as the fully erect penis, in girth.

Also, if you let the cylinder hang between 90-180 degrees for too many sessions, then you will not have a erection that rises higher than 90-80 degrees. So I say keep the cylinder next to the body at all times.

I started nearly 3 years ago and have gained nearly 4 inches in length. And only a little in girth. I went from around 4-1/2 inches to breaking just over 8” recently. During the start of my pumping experience I would not keep it close to me body and suffered as a result. Now I have changed this and keep it close to my body my erections stand a lot taller, as previously mentioned.

Also, another great thing to do is push really hard for the first hour, then when you have reached the threshold of the highest pressure, then take it easy the second hour, that way you get better results, as the penis has stretched to new lengths and will stay at that new length even on a lower pressure. It gives it time to more firmly adjust to its new size before leaving the pressure of the cylinder.

Apart from those 3 or 4 steps, I would say that is all you need to do, and that all this other rubbish is not going to help. Pumping is the best method and one must use the best methods while using this method.


Last edited by Onesun : 10-30-2015 at .

Strange. When you joined you wrote:

Originally Posted by Onesun
I have been pumping for nearly 3 years now, and have gained nearly two inches. Trying to gain extra length more than girth lead me to this site.

I guess the other 2” came in the last month. Good gains. Well done.

It must be nice to be at the centre of the universe. Though potentially a little lonely.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Funny how you could believe anything your read or hear.

It could be more or less, but that is only for me to know.

The truth is that I have always been alone, as it is just me, my self wherever I go. So it is perfect being alone. Whereas being lonely is being needy. Being needy is for vampire zombies. While accepting the truth that I am always alone allows me to see everything as my reflection so I instantly become perfect. The moment I am not aware it is my reflection is the moment I become a slave. That is why the number one rule is to never take anything seriously, and always have fun and remain in joy.

If you were happy with being alone, you wouldn’t feel such a need to communicate with others. Don’t worry, it makes sense, we are a community driven species. In some ways how do we see ourselves but as a reflection in others.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
If you were happy with being alone, you wouldn’t feel such a need to communicate with others. Don’t worry, it makes sense, we are a community driven species. In some ways how do we see ourselves but as a reflection in others.

That is just it. Any communication is only communication with myself, as all thought is one mind, mine. So only crazy people talk to themselves on phone and drive machines thinking they can get somewhere and achieve something. Others are my reflection. Just like the light bulb in the center of the room allows for shadows to be cast around it that is what the world of motion is around my light, me in the center giving light to my world and allowing it to exist. Not knowing this leads to varying degrees and qualities of separation. While knowing I am one, and only ever now, allows me to ignore my mind as it is pure darkness and on a higher level allows me to ignore my body and be free totally.

I use the screen in front of me to agree with my own thoughts and experiences, and when that happens there has to be the denial to balance it out, as that is what thought is, acceptance of ideas and denial of them, also known as ‘finding meaning’. Whereas there is nothing to gain and nothing to lose and no coming and no going. Just pure perfect light being projected and reflected. I already know the answer to any question. But it is fun to use either machine (computer screen) or natural reflection (another being in physical reality) to confirm my already positive perfect perceptions which are really beyond words or meaning.

Try imagining that there are other people responding to what you say. It should be fairly easy. It’s no harder to conceive of than you being alone and the physical world (including your dick) being a figment of an imagination that isn’t necessarily yours. OK, you can’t be sure that you don’t exist and that you aren’t simply the feverish imaginings of some other entity but if you can assume your existence, you can also assume the existence of others.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by memento
Try imagining that there are other people responding to what you say. It should be fairly easy. It’s no harder to conceive of than you being alone and the physical world (including your dick) being a figment of an imagination that isn’t necessarily yours. OK, you can’t be sure that you don’t exist and that you aren’t simply the feverish imaginings of some other entity but if you can assume your existence, you can also assume the existence of others.

Post another 17k posts and see if it helps you

Now fuck off and die zombie vampire

Originally Posted by memento
Try imagining that there are other people responding to what you say. It should be fairly easy. It’s no harder to conceive of than you being alone and the physical world (including your dick) being a figment of an imagination that isn’t necessarily yours. OK, you can’t be sure that you don’t exist and that you aren’t simply the feverish imaginings of some other entity but if you can assume your existence, you can also assume the existence of others.

I don’t exist. I am nothing and nobody, as nothing lasts forever while something has to die/have fear.

You do not exist either. Trying to think and act as though you do is the reason for pain and suffering.

The words you used show that you feed off fear, doubt. So have fun posting another 17k posts and see if it gets you anywhere. Might try pumping you cock up on the nearest merry-go-round too for fun. You may get arrested and thrown in some mental hospital, but at least you won’t care about imaginary others anymore. So its worth doing. Hahaha

Originally Posted by Onesun
Post another 17k posts and see if it helps you

Now fuck off and die zombie vampire

Whether you actually believe the stuff you’re spouting here, or not. Rudeness and name calling will not be tolerated.


:_pump: :donatecar

Originally Posted by clgp7
Whether you actually believe the stuff you’re spouting here, or not. Rudeness and name calling will not be tolerated.

Fuck off and die

Originally Posted by clgp7
Whether you actually believe the stuff you’re spouting here, or not. Rudeness and name calling will not be tolerated.

I don’t believe any meaning in words. But I use them to express what I know by experience. So what I say is 100% true, no doubt.

So yes, that does make you a zombie vampire, and yes its funny to tell you to fuck off and die, because you can’t, you love being that way and can’t and won’t change hahaha fucking slaves

Please delete my account, I don’t know how to do it, fucking zombie vampire

Originally Posted by Onesun

Fuck off and die

Enough. Hope you find help somewhere, but this place isn’t an asylum.

Top
12

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:16 AM.