Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Best Stretchextension Devices For Uncut

Best Stretchextension Devices For Uncut

Hey guys, I just wanted to see what people’s thoughts were on the best ADS devices for uncut fellas. It’s often hard for us to find something that doesn’t slip and is comfortable at the same time. At the moment I use a TLC Tugger leg strap, but as that works by creating a vacuum on the glans and then attaching a leg strap to the end of the device, wearing that all day can become uncomfortable and by the end of an 8 hour session my glans is a pretty dark purple colour! I think you cut dudes definitely have the upper hand when I comes to PE.

Originally Posted by lildonkey66

Hey guys, I just wanted to see what people’s thoughts were on the best ADS devices for uncut fellas. It’s often hard for us to find something that doesn’t slip and is comfortable at the same time. At the moment I use a TLC Tugger leg strap, but as that works by creating a vacuum on the glans and then attaching a leg strap to the end of the device, wearing that all day can become uncomfortable and by the end of an 8 hour session my glans is a pretty dark purple colour! I think you cut dudes definitely have the upper hand when I comes to PE.

I’m also uncut and have been using an extender and find that the glans slips out within about 20 to 30 mins unless I strap real tight and then within an hour the glans is purple and sore.

Today I’m wearing a rubber sleave which I folded back down just under the glans and n strapped onto that. It’s feeling so much better and hasn’t slipped out yet. I’ve had it on for 40 mins now and no discomfort either. I will see how it is after an hour and if all good will keep going.

Originally Posted by lildonkey66

Hey guys, I just wanted to see what people’s thoughts were on the best ADS devices for uncut fellas. It’s often hard for us to find something that doesn’t slip and is comfortable at the same time. At the moment I use a TLC Tugger leg strap, but as that works by creating a vacuum on the glans and then attaching a leg strap to the end of the device, wearing that all day can become uncomfortable and by the end of an 8 hour session my glans is a pretty dark purple colour! I think you cut dudes definitely have the upper hand when I comes to PE.

I glad I’m uncut except for the slipping out bit otherwise love having my foreskin. You? What’s your stats?

Originally Posted by lildonkey66
Hey guys, I just wanted to see what people’s thoughts were on the best ADS devices for uncut fellas. It’s often hard for us to find something that doesn’t slip and is comfortable at the same time. At the moment I use a TLC Tugger leg strap, but as that works by creating a vacuum on the glans and then attaching a leg strap to the end of the device, wearing that all day can become uncomfortable and by the end of an 8 hour session my glans is a pretty dark purple colour! I think you cut dudes definitely have the upper hand when I comes to PE.

I use a TLC ventless tugger too! And I can wear it all day without any problem.. and im uncut!
When I take it off to break for some PE or at the end of the day. My head is shiny and healty and look so healty after use with the TLC tugger :-)

I have tried all kind of ADS but this one is absolutely the best ADS ever I have weared. And my glans is more sensitive and fuller after using the TLC tugger.

I have no issues and no problems using the TLC tugger!


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by monochrome
I use a TLC ventless tugger too! And I can wear it all day without any problem.. and im uncut!
When I take it off to break for some PE or at the end of the day. My head is shiny and healty and look so healty after use with the TLC tugger :-)

I have tried all kind of ADS but this one is absolutely the best ADS ever I have weared. And my glans is more sensitive and fuller after using the TLC tugger.

I have no issues and no problems using the TLC tugger!


Where can I buy one had how much do they sell for

Originally Posted by BPTony
I’m also uncut and have been using an extender and find that the glans slips out within about 20 to 30 mins unless I strap real tight and then within an hour the glans is purple and sore.

Today I’m wearing a rubber sleave which I folded back down just under the glans and n strapped onto that. It’s feeling so much better and hasn’t slipped out yet. I’ve had it on for 40 mins now and no discomfort either. I will see how it is after an hour and if all good will keep going.

I am also uncut and do something similar with an extender. I use a DIY velcro strap on my extender. I wrap a piece of cotton bandage behind the head and place a short silicone sleeve on top. I then tighten the velcro strap over the silicone sleeve. Works pretty well most of the time as I can strap pretty tight that way. Can last for 60 mins without slipping and stop because of penis getting a bit sore and/ or glans starting to go numb.

Originally Posted by austfred
I am also uncut and do something similar with an extender. I use a DIY velcro strap on my extender. I wrap a piece of cotton bandage behind the head and place a short silicone sleeve on top. I then tighten the velcro strap over the silicone sleeve. Works pretty well most of the time as I can strap pretty tight that way. Can last for 60 mins without slipping and stop because of penis getting a bit sore and/ or glans starting to go numb.


Ok I do have the silicone sleeves and today I managed an hour and a half, but didn’t know about cotton bandage. I’d like to get to 2 to 3 hours.

Where in Aussie are you?

BPTony, at last somebody else who understands what us uncut men have to go through when it comes to PE devices. That rubber sleeve of yours sounds interesting, how does that work exactly? As for stats, I’ve just started a length campaign, I’m 4 days into that and at the start I measured 6.75 BPEL, my goal is 1/4 of an inch in 3 months, which seems pretty feasible to me, but we shall see! You should definately try the TLC ventless tugger though, it’s a very basic but smart piece of kit which is geared towards uncut men. I can’t remember how much mine cost because I bought it about 6 months ago, but lets just say it didn’t break the bank, otherwise I wouldn’t have bought it :)

Monochrome, I do actually love my tugger if it weren’t for the fact it makes my head go a funny colour if I wear it longer than 2 hours, so I take 10 minute breaks every 2 hours during an 8 hour session. Also when I take off the tugger at the end of the day the tip of my glans is slightly raised where the cone has been. You obviously have a glans of steel ;) Can I ask have you made any significant gains using it? And does your inner cone cover the entire area of your glans or does it just sit on the tip? Mine comes half way down my glans, so maybe if I were to buy a bigger cone it would spread the suction across the whole of my glans as opposed to it being concentrated in one area? I dunno. I’m just thinking out loud. Apart from that I would imagine it’s one of the better uncut lengthening devices out there for us uncut folk.

Monochrome, I do actually love my tugger if it weren’t for the fact it makes my head go a funny colour if I wear it longer than 2 hours, so I take 10 minute breaks every 2 hours during an 8 hour session. Also when I take off the tugger at the end of the day the tip of my glans is slightly raised where the cone has been. You obviously have a glans of steel ;) Can I ask have you made any significant gains using it? And does your inner cone cover the entire area of your glans or does it just sit on the tip? Mine comes half way down my glans, so maybe if I were to buy a bigger cone it would spread the suction across the whole of my glans as opposed to it being concentrated in one area? I dunno. I’m just thinking out loud. Apart from that I would imagine it’s one of the better uncut lengthening devices out there for us uncut folk.
[/QUOTE]

Okay, sounds good! :-)

No, my tugger cover just halfway of my glans to but it’s supposed to be that way.. I think! My TLC set works great for me this far so I will continue with this before I even think of doin some changes.

I have only had and used my TLC ventless tugger for 1 month.. so far so good :-)

Yes, absolutely the best ADS I have tried ever . .this one is something different compared to other ADS..

Like a lot! :-)


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by monochrome
Starting stats: (nov. 2011) 7.5” x 5.5” / Current: 9.3” x 6.1”

The best is yet to come.. Over prepare! Then go with the flow :-)



You’re at 9.3inches!? Why are you choosing to lengthen your dick if it’s already that long? That’s just plain greedy haha. If you’re not careful you’ll be tripping over it.

Originally Posted by lildonkey66
You’re at 9.3inches!? Why are you choosing to lengthen your dick if it’s already that long? That’s just plain greedy haha. If you’re not careful you’ll be tripping over it.

Because my goal is 10”!


Starting size: 7.48" X 5.51" Currently: 10.1" X 6.4"

Heat is the key!

Originally Posted by BPTony
Ok I do have the silicone sleeves and today I managed an hour and a half, but didn’t know about cotton bandage. I’d like to get to 2 to 3 hours.

If you are extending, I am not sure it is a good idea to do more than an hour or so at a time based on what others at Thunders have advised. On the other hand if you are going more down the ADS route with a lower tension I suppose longer stretch times would be OK.

In my extending, I take a break after an hour, do a quick massage and then a 5 min jelq before strapping in again.

I use the soft cotton bandage under the silicone sleeve to stop the sleeve from slipping and it works. Got the idea from a post by Miamicock.

Originally Posted by lildonkey66

You’re at 9.3inches!? Why are you choosing to lengthen your dick if it’s already that long? That’s just plain greedy haha. If you’re not careful you’ll be tripping over it.

lol…I’ll be happy with 8” to 8.5” Don’t want to get to 9”

Originally Posted by austfred
If you are extending, I am not sure it is a good idea to do more than an hour or so at a time based on what others at Thunders have advised. On the other hand if you are going more down the ADS route with a lower tension I suppose longer stretch times would be OK.

In my extending, I take a break after an hour, do a quick massage and then a 5 min jelq before strapping in again.

I use the soft cotton bandage under the silicone sleeve to stop the sleeve from slipping and it works. Got the idea from a post by Miamicock.


Thanks mate will try that today and see how it goes.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
PE devicescardinalheadPenis Enlargement Basics804-04-2010 07:17 PM
PE devices, are they worth it?PhotonPenis Enlargement Basics1401-20-2010 01:32 AM
Penile curvature - controlled study of traction/vaccuum devicesdawnsongMen's Sexual Health007-26-2007 02:13 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 09:52 PM.