I use “Palmer’s” to reduce stretch marks and I appreciate it a lot but I prefer to use as a lubricant a product called in French “graisse à traire”. “Milking grease” in English. This is a strange name for a product which is a cosmetic designed to tan the skin (It doesn’t work for this purpose but I can jelq for hours -;) -. without adding.