Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Best Girth Methods

Best Girth Methods

I have been PEing for a little over a week now, and I know not to do anything but the Newbie Routine and I’m not going to but I was just wondering after my 3 months what routines are the best for Girth. I prefer not to clamp only to do manual routines because I live with my parents still I’m 18 and prefer not to let me mom find out hehe. So are there any good manual girth exercises I can try when I have done at least 3 months of the newbie routine? My current measurements are 4.5 Erect Girth.6 1/8 BPEL and 5 3/4 NBPEL.So I’m going for the length while doing the newbie routine but when I’m done I really wanna concentrate on girth. Do you guys think it’s possible to get to 5.5 girth? I am aiming for 5.25

Well, I guess you could of actually read some things. But that sounds pretty challenging so I’ll say two words: Manual Clamping.


2005 - BPEL 6.0"x MSEG 4.5" (BEG 4.75"/HEG 4.625")

2010 - BPEL 8.0"x MSEG 5.75" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 5.875")

Goal - BPEL 9.0"x MSEG 6.5" (BEG 6.5"/HEG 6.75")

TheKing1988

Welcome to Thunder Place where anything is possible. My stats in July was EL 5.250”, EG 4.00” and now 7 months later EL 7.375”, EG 5.750” so you see anything is possible with patients and time. You are still a Newbie so don’t do any clamping just yet. It takes time to condition your penis for your next routine. Trust me it’s not that far off, you don’t want to have an injury to your penis.


Starting Stats 7/15/05 -- Flaccid L 3.375"x Flaccid G 2.125", BPEL 5.250" x EG 3.750"

Stats as of 11/17/07-- Flaccid L 6.000"x Flaccid G 5.6875", BPEL 8.000" x EG 6.125"

Long Term Goal: BPEL 9.000"x EG 6.500" Dusty

I don’t want to clamp anyways lol, so there won’t be a problem I want to do manual methods after my 3 months of newbie routines

Originally Posted by cclark369

My stats in July was EL 5.250”, EG 4.00” and now 7 months later EL 7.375”, EG 5.750”

And I thought I was a fast gainer!

Daing cclark thats awesome. I need some girth, also. Do you have your routine posted, I didn’t see it in your stats.

OHL


Started 10/1/04 Approaching 7x5, Going for 8x6

Originally Posted by TheKing1988
I don’t want to clamp anyways lol, so there won’t be a problem I want to do manual methods after my 3 months of newbie routines

“lol” Isn’t proper grammer =)

P.S, Considering you have been only PEing for a week or so, stick to jelqing for girth for at least 2 months.


Starting Stats: (Aug.3/07) // Flaccid: 4.5" / NBPEL: 7" (From Top) 7.5" (From Side) | Loosing 0.5" From Curve In Unit. / EG: 4.5"

Goal: // Flaccid: 5.5" / NBPEL: 8" (From Top) / EG: 5.5"-6" / Work out my curve. (Gain 0.5" from working out curve)

Originally Posted by TheKing1988
I have been PEing for a little over a week now, and I know not to do anything but the Newbie Routine and I’m not going to but I was just wondering after my 3 months what routines are the best for Girth. I prefer not to clamp only to do manual routines because I live with my parents still I’m 18 and prefer not to let me mom find out hehe. So are there any good manual girth exercises I can try when I have done at least 3 months of the newbie routine? My current measurements are 4.5 Erect Girth.6 1/8 BPEL and 5 3/4 NBPEL.So I’m going for the length while doing the newbie routine but when I’m done I really wanna concentrate on girth. Do you guys think it’s possible to get to 5.5 girth? I am aiming for 5.25

Don’t worry about it until you’ve been PEing for 3 months.

You can use those 3 months to search, and read, and research, and learn the answer to your question. :)


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

Originally Posted by TheKing1988
I don’t want to clamp anyways lol, so there won’t be a problem I want to do manual methods after my 3 months of newbie routines

Ulis and horses worked good for me.

Read up on Orange bends.


regards, mgus

Taped onto the dashboard of a car at a junkyard, I once found the following: "Good judgement comes from experience. Experience comes from bad judgement." The car was crashed.

Primary goal: To have an EQ above average (i.e. streetsmart, compassionate about life and happy) Secondary goal: to make an anagram of my signature denoting how I feel about my gains

Hey Gprent thanks for that technique that sounds like something I’ll have to try when my 3 months are up!

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Does Big Girth Kill Length Gains?ModestoManPenis Enlargement5912-18-2016 09:22 PM
Big Girtha's routine for girth and flaccid hangBig GirthaPenis Hangers6008-14-2013 06:34 AM
Girth goes down after workoutssmallguy44Penis Enlargement Basics902-10-2011 07:39 PM
Anyone else have smaller base than shaft girth?ImmortalityPenis Enlargement4102-13-2009 12:34 PM
Wrapping for hanging, girth and tractionSS4JelqPenis Enlargement011-03-2003 10:50 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:57 PM.