Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bathmate And Hanging Every Day?

Bathmate And Hanging Every Day?

So as of Monday I started to do a different routine.
My routine is
Get in the shower
Do a warmup stretching set
Pump 3 different times 5 mins each
Get out of the shower
Another stretching set
Then do 3 15 min hanging sessions

I am going to do this 5 days a week with the weekend off from now on. Any advice?
I’m wondering if I will have good fatigue and if I will get more length gains or girth gains.


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Bib advises against working the tissies in both girth and length at the same time. He would spend all that time hanging and having a light jelqing session at the end to recover circulation and keep your dick healthy bro.

Originally Posted by quim92

Bib advises against working the tissies in both girth and length at the same time. He would spend all that time hanging and having a light jelqing session at the end to recover circulation and keep your dick healthy bro.

Indeed. Did not know about the light jelqing part, will be doing so. Bib also advises against days off. Apparently the penis may grow back shorter and stronger if it does not remain elongated, due to the penis’s tendency to shrink back after hangings/”turtling.”Bib would recommend certain days with dramatically decreased intensity of hanging. I’m so glad more people are hanging on here. Please start a log so I can have someone to talk to.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"


Last edited by xLusT : 06-26-2014 at .

I wish i could hang xLust, you lucky bastard bro, your family knows about all this s**t of PE haha. good luck

What I find contradictory is that bib dont think that wearign an ADS all day would contribute to gains.

Originally Posted by quim92
I wish i could hang xLust, you lucky bastard bro, your family knows about all this s**t of PE haha. good luck
What I find contradictory is that bib dont think that wearign an ADS all day would contribute to gains.


I still don’t get why you can’t hang. If you just talk to them from the heart about how you felt they should understand…. or you could just not tell them like me lawl…

And yes she’s aware but admittedly she does gets angry and goes on about how porn is just a fantasy, and they use strap-ons…..wtf…?

And really? I was told I needed an “ADS” <_<. I’m not even sure what that is, that’s something like an extender right?


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

I would do it. In fact I will being doing just that as soon as I make or buy a hanger. Will be hanging first before bathmate though.

Do the wine vac mod on that bathmate if you haven’t already makes it 10X better.. The way its designed is really limiting.. The valve is junk IMO.

You can use bathmate after hanging to recover circulation instead of jelqing too.

My man, I could maybe tell about an extender. But hanging weights??? You gotta be kidding me haha

Thanks for the info guys I’ll do a bathmate session after my hanging one. Just to get circulation back. I’ll post some starting stats by the end of this week.


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Originally Posted by Spicoli
I would do it. In fact I will being doing just that as soon as I make or buy a hanger. Will be hanging first before bathmate though.

Do the wine vac mod on that bathmate if you haven’t already makes it 10X better.. The way its designed is really limiting.. The valve is junk IMO.

You have a link to this mod?


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Originally Posted by RockHrdJohnson
You have a link to this mod?

There’s a big thread about it on another site.. Not sure if I’m allowed to post the link here.

Originally Posted by RockHrdJohnson

Thanks for the info guys I’ll do a bathmate session after my hanging one. Just to get circulation back. I’ll post some starting stats by the end of this week.

Cool bro. I shall follow your log.


BPEL: 8.35"/ NBPEL:7.0" /EG: Apprx. 5.5"

Well I remeasured today and my stats are still the same, 5.75 BP and 5.00 girth. I will be committing from now on and at least doing one 20 minute hang a day at the least.


5.75 BPEL 5.00 EG as of 2/2014

Goal is 7-8" BPEL and 5.5 EG

Originally Posted by RockHrdJohnson

You have a link to this mod?

Here’s a link to my own mod. It’s a cheaper option to the Vacu-Vin, but being homemade, it does require a bit of work on your part. Very effective nonetheless.

Originally Posted by Ferservadu2
Here’s a link to my own mod. It’s a cheaper option to the Vacu-Vin, but being homemade, it does require a bit of work on your part. Very effective nonetheless.

http://www.amazon.com/Snail-Wine-Pump/dp/B00GI5JTY4

There’s actually no “mod” to do in order to get more suction for the Bathmate, and it doesn’t get any simpler or cheaper than this. The Snail wine pump has a rubber seal on the end that slips perfectly over the end of the BM valve, just press down firmly to create a seal, and suck out a bit of extra water by pulling on the pump. No extra parts, no connections, just the BM and the little pump and you’re GTG.

With this simple pump, there’s no need to buy the more expensive Bathmate models. The stiffer gaiter of the X30 is a moot point since pressure is unlimited with the pump, and the Hercules has a much better seal anyways. That comfort ring on the X30 is a real PITA, and when you remove it, it tends to be much more sensitive to movement and leaks.

However, that being said, I’m not sure if extra pressure causes much extra growth, and the purple cock I’ve had for the past 8 months isn’t really cool.


7.8" BPEL x 5.25" EG

I’m certain the extra pressure has helped for me. Before my wine vac mod I was lucky to hit 160 at the end of a session and seemed to be stalled at 1/4” girth gain. Now I’m sitting at 180 in the tube consistently and growing. Also gained another 1/4” girth in a very short time since. That plus one jelq session in between pumps has really seemed to help a lot.

Also I don’t know how the X30 work but the Hercules valve was junk it started sticking and letting in a lot of air and the wine vac lets in none (unless you press down too hard while using the pump of course) any air that gets in does so at the gaiter only.

Any of the brands will work some will need some extra modding. The Vacu Vin with a short piece of 3/4” id clear vinyl tube does the trick for me.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
More Hanging Sets or Adding ExtenderrootsnattyPenis Hangers17809-01-2014 10:31 PM
Long time lurker, now posting my hanging experiences :saltysea420Penis Hangers1309-25-2013 07:48 PM
Just Started with a Bathmate GoliathBeltraffioPenis Pumps112-20-2012 10:23 PM
Newbie Hanging questionneedtobebiggerPenis Hangers904-27-2011 09:04 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:40 AM.