Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bad news from the doctor

Yeah, I have to confess the truth : you can’t enlarge your penis, obesity is just fault of your genes, your intellingence is fixed in your DNA and no matter your efforts you will not become any smarter.

Now guys, you can relax, sit all day on your fat asses in front of the TV looking at MTV eating chips and drinking coke and nobody could blame you. Isn’t that grand?

:homer2:

During a physiology lecture we were being taught a bout nerve experiments on reptiles. I asked the lecturer whether a reptile could adapt and learn if the nerve for a forelimb was connected to a hind limb and vice versa. He said no and, I disagreed as I believed the animal would learn and adapt. I was laughed at.

About 5 years ago I read in a journal that the experiment had been done, and that the animal learnt and adapted. So much for experts.

Originally Posted by Sophomoric
Other forms of ligament and muscle expansion, react, more or less uniformly for each individual, given the right quantities of heat/force/protein. If you check out the member pic’s section of the forum, you will see a lot of guys gaining nothing, or next to nothing. When “hard” or “no gainers” become the majority, particularly of those to publish pictures, you must be inclined to ask some difficult questions.

It seems a lot of the vets, who I may also mention have never posted any pictures for various reasons, all “laugh” at the absurdity of PE not working, and yet, after some 10 years, this forum has managed to yield perhaps two convincing pictures and even these come with their own question marks. It has however produced a plethora of hard/no gainer pictures.. Hmm.

It’d be cool to get a % of how many picture posting members fall into the category of hard gainers/no gainers, it’s got to be 80%+

I can’t help but agree with this.

All of the old timers that claim gains are lying because they don’t post pictures.

The photo documentation provided by newer guys is either visibly shopped or of a quality that you can’t prove it isn’t shopped.

Every now and then we get a guy that is a true maestro of pixel manipulation posting high quality, high resolution fake pictures as well.

Face it guys, PE simply does not work!


Running a Massive Co-Front.

Doctors should talk about evidence or keep their opinions to themselves

The doctor has to say that. There’s no experimental research yet. He has no choice. As an Aussie, you would also know about the doctors here in Australia that solved the issue of stomach ulcers. All doctors were convinced that the cause of ulcers could NOT be bacterial. They even had a large body of evidence to show it wasn’t bacterial However, one researcher here experimented on himself and proved it was (the Heliobacter bacteria)! Now you get an anti-biotic treatment for ulcers that works amazingly well.

So you see, he is a representative of his field, so he is quite restricted to going with the flow of current medical practices. What he should really say if he were a true scientist, is that there is no evidence yet, so therefore he shouldn’t make conjectures about a process he has no data on. That’s slightly reckless.

Sophomoric and Smallie, don’t base what you are going to believe on a few photographs. I cannot and will not try to figure out the reasons for who has posted pictures and who hasn’t. I can personally vouch for PE as I have had very good gains so far. All I can say is try it yourself, be careful, put in a decent amount of effort and time, and then form your own opinions.

Originally Posted by stuzilla
During a physiology lecture we were being taught a bout nerve experiments on reptiles. I asked the lecturer whether a reptile could adapt and learn if the nerve for a forelimb was connected to a hind limb and vice versa. He said no and, I disagreed as I believed the animal would learn and adapt. I was laughed at.

About 5 years ago I read in a journal that the experiment had been done, and that the animal learnt and adapted. So much for experts.


In the lecturer’s defense, IME they are folk who are generally commenting on the state of the art as it is at the moment and rarely willing to be truly speculative— IMHO it is fear of the very ridicule to which they subjected you.
I’m guessing from where they stand it is better to be wrong in the majority than risk same in the minority.

Hey, S&S— ask yourself— there’s no financial gain to the vets you accuse, this is NOT a pay site— so where’s the scam?

Most vets are just old enough to predate the pure internet age that thinks nothing of posting the most intimate details online— we still have an urge toward some degree of perceived privacy.


WE are the 99% 'WE are the people you depend on; we cook your meals, we haul your trash, we connect your calls. We drive your ambulances. We guard you while you sleep. Don't f&ck with us'-- Madame DeFarge

"Rope trades @$10 a yard. I wonder if they even know that?"- Capitalist

Originally Posted by stuzilla
During a physiology lecture we were being taught a bout nerve experiments on reptiles. I asked the lecturer whether a reptile could adapt and learn if the nerve for a forelimb was connected to a hind limb and vice versa. He said no and, I disagreed as I believed the animal would learn and adapt. I was laughed at.

About 5 years ago I read in a journal that the experiment had been done, and that the animal learnt and adapted. So much for experts.


Your professor stole your idea and made profit out of it.

:furious:

As for PE and Thunders Place. Everyone on this site is the same person.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

>Everyone on this site is the same person.<

I know I am the same person.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by iamaru
All of the old timers that claim gains are lying because they don’t post pictures.

The photo documentation provided by newer guys is either visibly shopped or of a quality that you can’t prove it isn’t shopped.

Every now and then we get a guy that is a true maestro of pixel manipulation posting high quality, high resolution fake pictures as well.

Face it guys, PE simply does not work!

I agree with you. Although I can’t speak for everyone on here, I can say that PE has NEVER worked for me, and I have been doing it on and off for ten years. The only noticeable difference I experienced along the way is decreased sensitivity, which is another reason why I’ve stopped. Kegels are the only beneficial practice I’ve found, which really isn’t even PE.

I don’t want to sound like a dick, but I think SARCASM, in a learning environment such as this, contributes very little to these discussions other than to confuse those who might not have as much “knowledge” as those who are being sarcastic, as well as seriously degrade the effectiveness of the SEARCH feature that we are so quick to mention when people are just looking for a straight answer.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

If the same question was answered thousand of times, pointing to the search engine or being sarcastic isn’t out of line IMHO. But if you want to give a straight answer, no one is refraining you. When you’ll have 10,000+ posts under your belt, half of which answering the same 5 questions hundreds of times, maybe your point of view will change a bit.

Although I’m weary of jelquing, I finally started a light dry jelq on a daily to every other day basis for maybe 5 minutes. I do kegels whenever I think about it, usually (49) 1 second holds with a 10 second hold on #50, maybe two/three times a day. I stretch daily and fowfer when I’m watching tv or sitting around. I’m comfortable with my size, so I really don’t care about an increase, but I can tell a huge difference in my flaccid size, EQ, random erections, and morning wood just with my laid back PE routine. If increased penis health was the only outcome from PE, I’d still say it is well worth the time.


Start: November 2010 (BPEL: 7.5" -- EG (Midshaft): 5.6" -- EG (Base): 6.1")

Originally Posted by cantlook
I don’t want to sound like a dick, but I think SARCASM, in a learning environment such as this, contributes very little to these discussions other than to confuse those who might not have as much “knowledge” as those who are being sarcastic, as well as seriously degrade the effectiveness of the SEARCH feature that we are so quick to mention when people are just looking for a straight answer.


Dick…………………..
Nixon was the 37th President of the United States and the only person to have been voted both president & vice president TWICE each.

Let us not forget the yellow push pin stickies at the top of the sub forums or even searching by most replies or even most views.


“You see, I don’t want to do good things, I want to do great things.” ~Alexander Joseph Luthor

I know Lewd Ferrigno personally.

I completely understand the urge to be sarcastic, as I use sarcasm everyday.

I’m just saying that from the point if view of someone who doesn’t know any better and is trying to learn, it makes things difficult.

It seems to me it would be more helpful to say nothing than to bog down the forum further with comments that don’t really contribute to anything but the members post count.

I’m sorry, I’m in a pissy mood today, and it seems I’m taking it out on you guys. Maybe I am a dick.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 PM.