Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Bad news from the doctor

What if I told you the world was flat? Suffice to say information and knowledge continually change, the only thing you can really do is experiment yourself or choose to believe his “wisdom” and pursue other ventures.


Short-Term Goal: 6.25" EG by 9/1/14

"Take it Slow and Watch it Grow"

Long-Term Goal: 10.25" BPEL and 6.5" EG ?

I’ve often wonderend how much swelling is misinterpreted as gains.

It seems to me that swelling could easily be misinterpreted as girth gains but going by my understanding of how the penis and erections work, I don’t see how swelling alone could contribute to such considerable length gains, especially gains of 3/4” or more, which seem quite common here.


Keep an open mind and a closed wallet... unless it\'s open to making a donation!

If a swelled penis is a bigger penis then technically PE worked right? I can live with saying that my penis is 5.5” BPEL but if you count all the swelling I have done to it then it is actually 6.5”BPEL. Plus if it was just swelling and better blood flow then why is that when people stop PE they have “cemented” gains? Shouldn’t the swelling go down the day you stop PE? I understand there are maintenance routines to help avoid loss in gains. I think doctors just say PE is a fail because then less people would be apt to try it and with less people apt to try it, less people will hurt themselves doing it wrong. All I know is that I would rather be the guy benefiting from PE than the one who is avoiding it because he doctor said so.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad
He probably doesn’t want more people to know about it.

O god i lol’d soo hard. Also andro, loving the avatar. That movie is probably my favorite part of christmas, even more than the gifts. Lol’d at the doctors that need personal training but then defy/correct everything you say, I have a buddy like that who asks about diet tips. Finally about the thread topic, so now that I know PE is fake I guess my .25 in length and girth is gunna disappear because they really aren’t there?
FUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol


Start:7.5 BPEL X 5 MSEG

Goal: 7 MSEG

Heere We GOOooh!

From viewing people’s pictures, I imagine a great deal of length gains are a mixture of increased EQ and skewed measuring techniques. Also lig elongation will allow for a lower erection angle which simulates additional length but in reality hasn’t added any.

I haven’t seen a convincing picture of cemented gains.

I will respectfully disagree with the doc, and just because he is a doc doesn’t mean he knows about PE. For decades physicians told patients that anabolic steriods didn’t make you bigger and stronger.

Next time you have a consultation with him, pose this question to him. “Doc, I was checking out images of priapisms on the internet and I noticed that these penises looked massive, and I heard that is one of the side effects of a priapism is that it will make your penis larger, is that true?”

See how the good ole doc answers that question, he should know that, as a urologist, he’s seen priapisms I’m sure.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by Sophomoric
I haven’t seen a convincing picture of cemented gains.

No such thing as cemented gains


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Originally Posted by usyd84

On enlarging the penis ” not possible as there is a fibrous sheath that encapsulates all the material we are trying to stretch strengthen and enlarge. This fibrous sheath can not be stretched or changed and is they only determinant for erection size. However jelqing and pumping my increase the penis’ ability to hold blood which would result in a firmer not larger penis”


He is right, the tunica is a magical tissue, unlike any other soft tissue in the human body, this particular tissue is impossible to stretch. Quite unfortunate actually. ;) Once again the Experts have saved us from our stupidity!

I have now achieved the impossible!


“I was like, Am I gay? Am I straight? And I realized...I'm just slutty. Where's my parade? What about slut pride?”

― Margaret Cho

The fibrous sheath the doctor was speaking off is not the tunica. It’s called the Buck’s fascia. Like all other fascias of our body, it is not elastic or very little. But it can be distorted if we stretch it beyond the threshold of plasticity. Why less fascia, ligaments, tunica could be distorted throughout the body but not in the penis?

Some people used to believe that once you had a diseased condition it stayed that way, but some people are claiming victory against conditions once considered untreatable or uncureable. Even accounting for measuring errors I believe I have gained something from regular pe. I think people came to this conclusion after just one use of some device or short term use, and definitely not from regular pe and a variety of techniques over time. But if I didn’t think I was doing something I would have stopped after a year of pe, thats for sure. As it is, I think I will probably continue to do PE for the rest of my life for actual or perceived benefits.

Originally Posted by Tossed Salad

He probably doesn’t want more people to know about it.

Exactly my thought he probably doesn’t want you to know


May 2010 el 6.5 eg 5.9

Jan 2011 el 7.2 eg 6 GOAL:JUN 2011 8x6.5 LONG TERM GOAL:9X7.5

April 2012 el 7.5 eg 6 going to be huge ;) wish I had before and after pics.. Newbies do it for your own sake!

I see your one doctor and I raise you several doctors and other medically trained people who happen to be members here. Oh and documented and personal gains.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Originally Posted by usyd84
So I went to one of the most prominent urologists in Australia today and asked him some questions about exercising the penis and this is what he had to say:

On enlarging the penis ” not possible as there is a fibrous sheath that encapsulates all the material we are trying to stretch strengthen and enlarge. This fibrous sheath can not be stretched or changed and is they only determinant for erection size. However jelqing and pumping my increase the penis’ ability to hold blood which would result in a firmer not larger penis”

On penis enlarging surgery: ” very dangerous, mainly poor surgeons cashing in on peoples insecurities”

Kegels: “can help with ejaculatory control and maintaining an erection but mainly helps with urination”

He was confident and honest and didnt flinch once through out the consultation.

Now I’m very confused, would appreciate some feed back..

Thanks guys

So then, how does he explain other doctors, such as the ones who developed the Phallosan Extender for the German national health service, who have valid research, and data to back it up, who say the opposite?? Also the Jes Extender has proper research to back up its claims. Then we have Bib and his hanger who has made inches in gains. Then there are those African tribemen who have hanged their dicks and gotten huge gains. Sorry, but that doctor is talking out of his ar$e.


BPEL 17,0 cm and erect girth 12,0 cm. None pulled flaccid length 11,5 cm as at 29th October 2010

BPEL 17,5 cm and erect girth 12,0 cm. None pulled flaccid length 12,7 cm as at 3rd December 2010

Goal BPEL 18,5 cm and none pulled flaccid length 16,5 cm

>So then, how does he explain other doctors, such as the ones who developed the Phallosan Extender for the German national health service, who have valid research, and data to back it up, who say the opposite?? Also the Jes Extender has proper research to back up its claims.<

I wouldn’t trust them. The whole doctor approved bollocks is a market in itself.


Thunder's Place: increasing penis size one dick at a time.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:03 PM.