Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Back again with another EQ problem

Back again with another EQ problem

Hey guys, I keep coming back because of my problems. I am sticking to my routine right now (5 min warmup, 1 minute stretch, 60 dry jelq, hot shower) 3 day on 1 day off with some kegels, but during a recent break(havent jelqed in 3 days) my EQ has gone down a lot. Erect now I can only get up to 4.5in, which kind of makes me sad. Does this mean my routine isn’t good enough, or should I add in some other things?


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

I don’t really know what might be wrong but your routine looks light to me and guess you shouldn’t experience this short of negative PI so for the best you should give a couple weeks of rest or maybe you just measured it wrong or not getting really stimulated, sorry these are the only things that comes to my mind.


Start BPEL 5.5 EG 5.2 09-20-2011

GOAL 7x6 - on a 5'5 guy it will look huge

I know I’m not overtraining because I’ve done 200-300 jelq PE with 5-10 minute stretches before and I was just fine


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Sorry about the double post


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

My first thought is that your routine might be to light, EQ problem or not.
There has also been many threads lately, to my knowledge, about EQ problems and most often EQ problems are due to poor lifestyle choices and/or psychological issues.
Try searching a bit and see if you might find any similarities regarding yours.

And hard to give advice based on very little information from you, just sayin. ;)

Your routine does sound pretty light (although 3 days on/1 day off might be too much depending on you and how long you’ve been doing PE). I think that Viking may be thinking in the right direction here: other lifestyle or psychological factors could be to blame. Any changes in your diet, exercise, sleep, stress, masturbation, sexual activity, bike riding (yes, seriously), supplement use, drug/medication use, etc. ?


Starting (May 2010): BPEL:6" EG: 4 7/8". Current (April 2011): BPEL: 6 3/4" EG: 5 1/4".

Short Term Goal: BPEL: 7" EG: 5.25" Long Term Goal: When my wife makes me stop or 8"x6" (whichever comes first)

Sounds like you’re saying your EQ decreased when you jelqed less?

I think I see a solution to this…:)


Jelq my boy, jelq like the wind.

Well, we all knew that sig of yours would come in handy one day Klayton. :D

Originally Posted by Klayton
Sounds like you’re saying your EQ decreased when you jelqed less?

I think I see a solution to this.:)


Hahah love your sig. I increased my routine to 100 jelqs a day. I will see how it goes. And I will go 2 on 1 off.
My lifestyle hasn’t really changed much actually, but there has been a little bit of added stress. Just a LITTLE though


9/6/14: BPFSL-5.5/BPEL-5.25

10/22/14: BPFSL: 6.3"

Goal: NBPEL:7" x 5"

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron

Hey guys, I keep coming back because of my problems. I am sticking to my routine right now (5 min warmup, 1 minute stretch, 60 dry jelq, hot shower) 3 day on 1 day off with some kegels, but during a recent break(havent jelqed in 3 days) my EQ has gone down a lot. Erect now I can only get up to 4.5in, which kind of makes me sad. Does this mean my routine isn’t good enough, or should I add in some other things?

You do feel your erections are less strong, or it is just that you are shorter when erect? If the latter is the case, record your girth. Dry jelqs tend to make your penis fatter and shorter in the next days; since you are doing about no stretching, that would explain your problem.

Originally Posted by AaronBabaron
Hahah love your sig. I increased my routine to 100 jelqs a day. I will see how it goes. And I will go 2 on 1 off.
My lifestyle hasn’t really changed much actually, but there has been a little bit of added stress. Just a LITTLE though

The very fact that you’re starting this thread, and worry about your EQ, almost certainly implies at least a moderate amount of emotional stress - even if you don’t really experience anxiety, it may still have a considerable effect.

But please, be careful - if you’re experiencing a decrease in EQ, don’t intensify your PE workout. Rest for a few weeks instead, look over your diet and lifestyle, drink lots of water and start hitting the gym a bit. If you focus too much on this loss of EQ (which most certainly is temporary) it may cause an unhealthy fixation which definitely won’t help you. :)

Also, if the loss of EQ is the result of a minor injury, rest is of course paramount.

Top
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
How to JelqThunderSSPenis Enlargement12111-30-2017 07:29 AM
problem maintaining erection while jelkingdanmanPenis Enlargement Basics1105-04-2004 07:34 AM
2x with ED problem - please HELP all good men!cocoalMen's Sexual Health2412-15-2003 09:46 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:20 AM.