Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Avoiding girth gains

12

Avoiding girth gains

Hey guys, I’m new to the boards here, but not PE. I did give it a try a year or two back, but lost interest because I just didn’t have a lot of inner motivation and it was a bad time in my life in general.

I’m comfortable with the size of my penis, but I think I could use some work on length. For starters, my penis is about 6” in BPEL, BUT has the “magic girth” of 6” as well. All of the penis enlargement newbie routines I’ve found, and really any advice for newbies at all, seems to emphasize jelqing routines, and I’m not sure that going with a thicker girth is a good idea, even though these routines can also help with length.

I’m wondering then: do you guys think it is worth taking up the jelqing part of the routine and expanding my girth to greater than 6”, which seems a little too large? My goals are to grab about an inch or two in length, but I don’t think a thicker penis is going be doing anyone else, much less me, much good. I’ve heard that it’s a necessary part of acquainting your penis to advanced PE, but I’ve also heard that it’s unnecessary, and I’m not really sure which camp to believe in. I know it will also contribute to length gains, but I’m really concerned about over-thickening my penis.

Thanks in advance for your wisdom, and I hope you guys keep staying motivated and doing great, and sorry about breaking the etiquette code by making my first post a new thread. ;)

Stick with stretches, I believe they are exclusively length gaining numbers.


For our demands most moderate are,

We only want the earth.

James Connolly

If you don’t want any girth, you might get some anyways. Just stretch for 10 minutes the first week, and continue to increase time and then add stretches that target the tunica when you feel you can no longer affect the ligaments. I stretched ligaments for 5 months and I still will because I feel there is some length still to be gained, even if it be little.

Jelq, but do it completely flaccid, and this will impact girth as little as possible. It will make your penis healthier and may impact the length as well.

You are a lucky man, you were born with that magic girth! Just do stretching and hopefully you’ll see length increase!

Good luck!

I will definitely try and work on the ligaments first and the flaccid jelq for the health benefits and stop if I notice too much extra thickness. I’ll try and keep you all updated on what’s working for future knowledge-seekers. Thanks for the responses, and keep up the hard work guys!

Originally Posted by Springer240
Jelq, but do it completely flaccid, and this will impact girth as little as possible. It will make your penis healthier and may impact the length as well.

Do you have any evidence to back this up? I thought that flaccid jelqing doesn’t help in any way (not even length).

I ask because for once I am looking to grow in length and I also have some slight erection problems at the moment and can’t jelq at more than 20% hard (can’t use porn though because i jelq in the bathroom - don’t want to get baby oil all over the place).


18.02.08: NBP 6.7, BPSFL 7.9, EG 5.9

18.05.08: 6.9" NBP, 8.3" BPSFL, 7.7" BP

my lazy ass is on a break AGAIN, since late may '08

I hope I will have your problem one day, but since you ask I would recommend stretches. And since changes doesn’t happen overnight you don’t have to worry to wake up the next day with 7” in girth :)

I wish I had your problem, trying to avoid a girth gain :P

Yeah, for the most part, unless you are doing alot of jelqing, you will see
Length gains mostly from the stretching.

Regards

Originally Posted by miron
Do you have any evidence to back this up? I thought that flaccid jelqing doesn’t help in any way (not even length).

I ask because for once I am looking to grow in length and I also have some slight erection problems at the moment and can’t jelq at more than 20% hard (can’t use porn though because i jelq in the bathroom - don’t want to get baby oil all over the place).

Flaccid jelqing improves your flaccid length, and jelqing is healthy for your penis. The reason it would help in length is because every time u reach the end of your jelq, you are tugging on the penis and you are stretching it out. If you wanted, you could hold the end of each jelq for 5 seconds and you would help length even more.

Originally Posted by Springer240
Flaccid jelqing improves your flaccid length, and jelqing is healthy for your penis. The reason it would help in length is because every time u reach the end of your jelq, you are tugging on the penis and you are stretching it out. If you wanted, you could hold the end of each jelq for 5 seconds and you would help length even more.

How is it healthy for the penis?

Originally Posted by AlmaDiedAlone
How is it healthy for the penis?

Promotes better/more circulation of blood flow which result in more veins. Oh, and I almost forgot it makes your dick bigger too by expanding MORE blood than normal throughout the penis when you jelq :) .

* If you don’t want anymore girth I would just stick with manual stretches. I mean you might gain a tad bit of girth, but much less from hanging I believe. You’ll have to work harder with manuals, but people gain the same either way.

Originally Posted by Long Grass
Promotes better/more circulation of blood flow which result in more veins. Oh, and I almost forgot it makes your dick bigger too by expanding MORE blood than normal throughout the penis when you jelq :) .

* If you don’t want anymore girth I would just stick with manual stretches. I mean you might gain a tad bit of girth, but much less from hanging I believe. You’ll have to work harder with manuals, but people gain the same either way.

Uh, results in more veins? Jelqing doesn’t conjure up new veins, so I don’t know what you mean by that.

Doesn’t kegeling help with circulation already?

I meant visually more prominent/bigger (healthier) veins :rolleyes: . Results in more veins that you didn’t even know existed. Hence healthier, more opened up. This all means bigger, more (visually more) veins, and better overall blood flow to the unit.

Top
12
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
Girth without spoiling lenght gainsmister007Penis Enlargement Basics710-29-2008 10:50 AM
Gains length but no girthpookiepooPenis Enlargement Basics402-11-2006 11:54 AM
Girth Exercises For Length Gains?VeeselPenis Enlargement808-01-2005 03:54 PM
Can head engorgement hinder girth gains?hyyprrPenis Enlargement406-01-2005 02:01 AM

All times are GMT. The time now is 12:25 AM.