Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average penis size coverup

1234

Average penis size coverup

My cousin (age 14) told me yesterday about his sex education talk he had at his school. They had to answer questions from some kind of book and one of the questions was:

What is the average size of a mans penis:
A) 3”
B) 5”
C) 7”

The answer was B), 5 inches..

Hmm.. Whats going on here? In every place I have ever looked about average penis size it has been at least over 6”.
?


Gained 1 inch length finally! the first big step in my PE time :D

Now: Erect Girth 5.00" - BP Erect Length 6.00"

Start: Erect Girth 4.90" - BP Erect Length 5.00" ---- Thats an increased volume of 2.384 cubic inches!!!

Originally Posted by grOx
My cousin (age 14) told me yesterday about his sex education talk he had at his school. They had to answer questions from some kind of book and one of the questions was:

How can I say this nicely? Ok, here goes.

Many teachers nowadays are swayed to teach more ideals and ways to groom students then actual facts. My little brother is the same age and some of the fallacies being spewed in the school system about sex and politics boggle the mind.

The best thing you can do is show him your research if you feel fit.

It’s a bit sad really, people coming out of school at 16 thinking ‘yeah man, I’m 5” - average).. A bit of a nasty surprise they’ll get.. :S


Gained 1 inch length finally! the first big step in my PE time :D

Now: Erect Girth 5.00" - BP Erect Length 6.00"

Start: Erect Girth 4.90" - BP Erect Length 5.00" ---- Thats an increased volume of 2.384 cubic inches!!!

Originally Posted by SlackJawedYokel
Dont believe everything that ……

You read at school
You read on the internet


Don’t believe anything you read or hear, and only half of what you see. :D


"It's ALL in your head. You just have no idea how big your head is." - Lon Milo DuQuette "The mind's role in P.E. is more important than the hand that touches the penis." - Mr. Nine Just ignore the crazy old man in his tinfoil-lined pyramid hat, smelling of EVO and muttering Ohhmmm my penis growwwws. He's not always to be taken literally.

I think you should kinda re-think the “don’t believe anything you read at school” thing.


Gained 1 inch length finally! the first big step in my PE time :D

Now: Erect Girth 5.00" - BP Erect Length 6.00"

Start: Erect Girth 4.90" - BP Erect Length 5.00" ---- Thats an increased volume of 2.384 cubic inches!!!

grOx,

That’s good you asked questions on that measurement told to your cousin. That’s the great thing about family. Family is always there to help research or confirm certain things that may be suspect.

Your cousin is lucky he has you. :up:

Actually plenty of studies put the number under 6”. The most popular one with an average of over 6” was the kinsey study where the measurements were self measurements and thus likely to be exagerated. From wikipedia:
* An UCSF study by Wessells et.al. published in 1996 found an average of 5.1 inches (13.0 cm). (Measured by staff)
* A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
* A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
Regarding the length of the adult flaccid fully stretched penis:
* Lee et.al. reported in 1980 an average of 13.3 cm (5.24 inches) with a standard deviation of 1.6 cm (0.63 inches)
* Sutherland et al reported in 1996 an average of 12.4 cm (4.9 inches) (std. dev. 2.7cm or about 1 inch) in Caucasian peoples, an average of 14.6 cm (5.7 inches) in blacks, and an average of 10.6 cm (4.2 inches) in Oriental peoples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size


-Still bitter the y2k bug was a dud.

-My dear boy, do you ask a fish how it swims? (No.) Or a bird how it flies? (No.) Of course not. They do it because they were born to do it...

Originally Posted by grOx
I think you should kinda re-think the “don’t believe anything you read at school” thing.

Although we’re going off topic here, I dont think I should rethink it.

A lot of things taught in schools is not fact, its opinion based situations, and in some cases teachers are TOLD to push their own opinions/beliefs over actual facts.

Yes 99% of school taught things is probably correct.

But not 100%, in my opinion at least.


Current PE status - Contemplating Retirement. STARTED - 6.75"x5.25" CURRENTLY 7.5"x5.5" - BPFSL - 7.25"

How to use the search button for best results. If you actually USE the search button, this is worth a read

(Can’t quote yet) so my message is to SlackJawedYokel:
——————————————————————————-

Well technically you just did rethink it. Before you said ‘don’t believe anything you read at school’ - now you say ‘believe 99% of what you read at school’..

:P:P:P

Anyway, I do see what you mean about opinion over facts. :D


Gained 1 inch length finally! the first big step in my PE time :D

Now: Erect Girth 5.00" - BP Erect Length 6.00"

Start: Erect Girth 4.90" - BP Erect Length 5.00" ---- Thats an increased volume of 2.384 cubic inches!!!

Originally Posted by Tube
Actually plenty of studies put the number under 6”. The most popular one with an average of over 6” was the kinsey study where the measurements were self measurements and thus likely to be exagerated. From wikipedia:
* An UCSF study by Wessells et.al. published in 1996 found an average of 5.1 inches (13.0 cm). (Measured by staff)
* A study by a Brazilian urologist found an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
* A German study in 1996 also reported an average of 5.7 inches (14.5 cm). (Measured by staff)
Regarding the length of the adult flaccid fully stretched penis:
* Lee et.al. reported in 1980 an average of 13.3 cm (5.24 inches) with a standard deviation of 1.6 cm (0.63 inches)
* Sutherland et al reported in 1996 an average of 12.4 cm (4.9 inches) (std. dev. 2.7cm or about 1 inch) in Caucasian peoples, an average of 14.6 cm (5.7 inches) in blacks, and an average of 10.6 cm (4.2 inches) in Oriental peoples.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Penis_size

A while back I looked in detail at Wessells’ study. I recall the fatpad was 1.18, and the 5.1 was described as nbp, therefore making the bp about 6 1/4”.

Concerning the thread topic -average penis size coverup- there is some validity to that perhaps. CNN reports, and sex experts say, “average size is five inches”, picking the nbp of the survey that showed the shortest average, not stating that it’s nbp, and not averaging all the studies together for more accuracy that would show a longer average. I don’t recall now if CNN was quoting some expert or a survey, but only reporting the size news when it fits the shorter number, is suspect. Also, are we suppose to believe sex experts are only aware of one study, and that study just happens to be the shortest average.

If they are quoting more than one study, then they are rounding down. A reason for that?

Top
1234
Similar Threads 
ThreadStarterForumRepliesLast Post
CNN's view of average penis size and making it bigger!regularwhiteguyPenis Enlargement18907-16-2012 02:16 PM
Talking with a girl about the average sizeRedwood1981Penis Enlargement7009-11-2010 08:59 PM
Psychological aspect of penis size, help!Patrick23Penis Enlargement Basics3407-11-2002 02:14 PM

All times are GMT. The time now is 02:24 AM.