Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Average BPEL and EG done by web site probably you're not that small as you though

Can someone (Invisible!!???) parse our own Size Database and determine what the current BPEL average is pre-PE and (also) current stats? I’d do it I just don’t know how to force excel (Openoffice) to omit duplicate entries.

BTW: Anyone want to parse the current data and give us median/mean results? Length and girth would be nice.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Still trying to find out if edging with a jelq will help eq and girth

I’m new here. Looking for thoughts on how to get the most out of what I already have. (I’ve posted this elswhere also) What is a simple way (in time spent/effort) to achieve 110% erection quality. I already kegel and edge. Do I get myself to the PONR and jelq? If so, how much pressure? Etc. Please comment. Thanks

Originally Posted by retention_head

Can someone (Invisible!!???) parse our own Size Database and determine what the current BPEL average is pre-PE and (also) current stats? I’d do it I just don’t know how to force excel (Openoffice) to omit duplicate entries.

BTW: Anyone want to parse the current data and give us median/mean results? Length and girth would be nice.

retention_head:

Have a look at this thread:

Size’s PE data analysis

And this post:

effects_of_pe.png

You might also want to look at:

datafit2-cool.jpg - PE growth curve graph

gainrate.gif - another PE growth curve graph

length_hist.png - starting lengths graph

girth_hist.png - starting girths graph

erectgirth1.gif - girth growth data points

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
I’m new here. Looking for thoughts on how to get the most out of what I already have. (I’ve posted this elswhere also) What is a simple way (in time spent/effort) to achieve 110% erection quality. I already kegel and edge. Do I get myself to the PONR and jelq? If so, how much pressure? Etc. Please comment. Thanks

Acid Jazz:

Have you ever heard of the phrase “thread hijacking”?

Your question has nothing to do with the thread topic of average BPEL and EG.

Also, please do not post the same question in multiple places.


For Lampwick, becoming hung like a donkey was the result of a total commitment.


Last edited by Lampwick : 01-19-2009 at .

Originally Posted by retention_head
Can someone (Invisible!!???) parse our own Size Database and determine what the current BPEL average is pre-PE and (also) current stats? I’d do it I just don’t know how to force excel (Openoffice) to omit duplicate entries.

BTW: Anyone want to parse the current data and give us median/mean results? Length and girth would be nice.


Average = 6.4” BPEL, 5.0” EG
Median = 6.3” BPEL, 5.0” EG

I removed anyone under 3” BPEL and anyone over 10” BPEL from the computation. The girth data has some weirdness at the bottom end but I didn’t remove it. It’s likely some people are entering width instead of circumference (is it really possible to have 1” EG? :eek: ).

Originally Posted by Invisible
Average = 6.4” BPEL, 5.0” EG
Median = 6.3” BPEL, 5.0” EG

I removed anyone under 3” BPEL and anyone over 10” BPEL from the computation. The girth data has some weirdness at the bottom end but I didn’t remove it. It’s likely some people are entering width instead of circumference (is it really possible to have 1” EG? :eek: ).


I recomputed the girth average under the assumption that anyone with under 2” girth had accidentally entered their width instead. I converted all these entries to girths. The average barely budges so it’s still 5.0” EG.

Note: These are all pre-PE numbers (assuming that the first entry in the database for each person represents a pre-PE figure).

Originally Posted by retention_head
Can someone (Invisible!!???) parse our own Size Database and determine what the current BPEL average is pre-PE and (also) current stats? I’d do it I just don’t know how to force excel (Openoffice) to omit duplicate entries.

BTW: Anyone want to parse the current data and give us median/mean results? Length and girth would be nice.


These are the current stats:

Average = 7.0” BPEL, 5.3” EG
Median = 7.0” BPEL, 5.25” EG

As before, I removed anyone under 3” BPEL and anyone over 10” BPEL. I also replaced anyone underneath 2” EG with their girth equivalent. Only members with more than one data entry were included.

Lampwick,

No, I have not heard of “thread hijacking”. Simply put, I haven’t been able to get anyone to help me on this/these questions. No more hijacking for me.. However, so as to be on topic; many of the studies show measurements at just over 5” bpel and average 4.5” eg. Seems realistic to me. As far as 1” eg, I think the nickname “needledick” had to have come from some truth? Please forgive me for my ignorance with respect to the guidelines. I’ll be a good boy going forward.

Originally Posted by Invisible

Average = 7.0” BPEL, 5.3” EG

Median = 7.0” BPEL, 5.25” EG

Wow. On average ThundersPlace is bigger then the rest. :D


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

Originally Posted by Acid Jazz
Lampwick,

No, I have not heard of “thread hijacking”. Simply put, I haven’t been able to get anyone to help me on this/these questions. No more hijacking for me.. However, so as to be on topic; many of the studies show measurements at just over 5” bpel and average 4.5” eg. Seems realistic to me. As far as 1” eg, I think the nickname “needledick” had to have come from some truth? Please forgive me for my ignorance with respect to the guidelines. I’ll be a good boy going forward.


If you start your own thread people will help you.

EDIT: Maybe I should have just sent a PM.


I'm a big fan of 50 Cent, or as we call him in Zimbabwe, four hundred million dollars.

I cant’ see the length is exagerated in that survey, they are reporting BPEL

>>Length

This was the measuring method given for length:

With a rigid ruler handy, get a full erection. Lay the ruler along the top of your penis, and press the end of the ruler firmly against your body (where the pubic hair is). Hold your penis against the ruler with your hand, straighten out as much as possible any curvature that may exist, and try to hold your penis so that it’s sticking straight out from your body. Then determine the ruler reading at the very end of your penis.
>>

Marinera, you’re right — if they were indeed pushing the ruler all the way to their pubic bone, the average (6.3” BPEL) isn’t a whole lot bigger than that found in some good studies. I had misread the instructions as NBPEL, in which case the average would clearly have been exaggerated.

So maybe this study isn’t worse than most of studies we have seen before. I would like to see how it compares to our PE database.

Since we are in argument, I can’t find the link right now, but I suspect the average lenght reported by the Kinsey report is longer than in other studies because it was meausred from the side.

Lampwick, That analysis is quite old, hopefully we have had many more entries into the database since then, that’s why I was wondering about the current results.

Thanks for the work Invisible!

About 6.3” BPEL seems to keep appearing in the larger self measured studies; Kinsey is close (assuming measured from the side which can be close to BP), sizesurvey.com, Thunders’ database, jackinworld.

Assume a relatively small fat pad (<0.5”) for college guys and this correlates nicely with lifestyles, if they measured NBP. Although it does seem a little higher than many of the other non self-measured studies that Para-Goomba is compiling.


Length for show. Girth for "Whoa"!

NBPEL: Start: $1.50; Current: $1.75; Goal: $2

MSEG: Start: <TP Tube; Current: >TP Tube; Goal: >>PT Tube.

Once again a survey says asians tend to be smaller and blacks tend to be bigger…


Start 2-3-08 BPEL 7.25" EG 5.25" Midshaft

Now BPEL 9.00" EG 5.50 " Midshaft

Long term goal NBP 8x6 - "The Magic stick"

Originally Posted by miami-cock
Once again a survey says asians tend to be smaller and blacks tend to be bigger…

No suprise there, there are differences between races and even different groups within a race (Italian v. Irish, etc.) that are more than just “skin deep”, a lot of people want to be politically correct, but lets call a spade a spade. Of course, no two people are exactly the same, but when you take a survey among a population, this kind of thing should be expected.


My goal is to be the best me, mind, body and soul, PE is part of achieving the best me.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 07:12 PM.