Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

The extra weight is also going to hurt your testoserone which will not help your erections


12/11/2013 BPEL 5 3/4 NBPEL 5 1/16 BPFSL 6 1/16 NBPFSL 5, EG Base 5 EG Mid 4 7/8 EG Below Glans 4 3/4

11/02/15 BPEL 7 1/8”, BPFSL 8 1/16”, EG Mid 5 1/4 —- Goals BPEL 7 1/2”, NBPEL 6 1/2", BPFSL 9” Motivational Resources Wanted

8/9/2014 259 lbs ---- 11/2/15 248 lbs 33.2% body fat Bhcentral's Progress Reports and Pictures

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
Good question!
J
Penis length, yes it’s true, if you’re overweight some of it can be buried inside your fat pad. I’ve experienced that. I always thought I had a small penis, and little did I know that my 4” was actually 7”. :) As for girth, I do not really know. I would assume so and my reason for that is that if you’re overweight blood may not fill the penis all the way as it should during an erection. Blood is shifted elsewhere, to more important parts of the body. Like your heart, it needs to work harder in a person who is overweight. This would not only affect the hardness and length, but it would also affect the girth as well. I could be way off on this. When I was overweight, I had weak erections and it was horrible. Then I began to workout and not only was I harder I was also becoming longer and thicker. Even before I began to lose a lot of my fat pad.

Keep in mind this is just my experience with being overweight. My entire body suffered because of my weight.

It is true. When you are leaner your cock will be bigger due to stronger circulation as well as a slimmer fat pad.

Fulcrum and pumping

Ok I have taken about 1 1/2 months off of doing A-fulcrum stretching exercises . So here is my question does anybody here do fulcrum stretching before there pumping routine? Also as a side note my 1 3/4 thickwall cylinder came last week and the pull on length is more intense at same pressure. Also the chances for edema build up seem to be a lot lower seeing there is less room at the base to suck in bodily fluids. I was going to post one day last week that fluid build up was nearly impossible with the smaller cylinder , but I got excited and did another set 12 hours later and I did get a little donut. The first set of exercises I didn’t get any and I was stoked , just thought I would share that.

Stretching issues

The newbie routine suggests gradually increasing stretching from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

Sometimes when stretching even for 5 minutes I fear I might be overdoing it a little. Is there really any great advantage to ramping up the amount of time dedicated to stretching all the way to 10 minutes (or more)? Shouldn’t it be alright, for warmup purposes, to do 5 minutes worth of stretching, even if you’re going to be jelqing for 20+ minutes?


STARTING STATS - 02/02/2015: BPEL 7.6 --- MEG 5.25 --- 5.25" with semi erection; but 5.16 MEG with 100% boner; BEG 5.47

CURRENT - 13/03/2015: I had to check a few times, but I'm pretty sure I got a genuine BPEL 7.8!! Will check girth again in a couple of weeks

GOAL: BPEL 8.50 --- MEG 5.5 --- BRING IT ON! (I've revised my goals for the time being; maybe I was being too ambitious too early on)

Originally Posted by olive_oyl89
The newbie routine suggests gradually increasing stretching from 5 minutes to 10 minutes.

Sometimes when stretching even for 5 minutes I fear I might be overdoing it a little. Is there really any great advantage to ramping up the amount of time dedicated to stretching all the way to 10 minutes (or more)? Shouldn’t it be alright, for warmup purposes, to do 5 minutes worth of stretching, even if you’re going to be jelqing for 20+ minutes?


For warmup purposes, yes. But stretching is not just a warmup, it is an exercise and like all PE, time is important. If you feel you might be overdoing it, you may be stretching too hard. Take a look at this for a description of a good way to stretch optimally: firegoat - Length Gains


Heat makes the difference between gaining quickly or slowly for some guys, or between gaining slowly instead of not at all for others. And the ideal penis size is 7.6" BPEL x 5.6" Mid Girth.

Basics.... firegoat roll How to use the Search button for best results

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Ok I have taken about 1 1/2 months off of doing A-fulcrum stretching exercises . So here is my question does anybody here do fulcrum stretching before there pumping routine? Also as a side note my 1 3/4 thickwall cylinder came last week and the pull on length is more intense at same pressure. Also the chances for edema build up seem to be a lot lower seeing there is less room at the base to suck in bodily fluids. I was going to post one day last week that fluid build up was nearly impossible with the smaller cylinder , but I got excited and did another set 12 hours later and I did get a little donut. The first set of exercises I didn’t get any and I was stoked , just thought I would share that.

So its coming out with a post pumped gain in the length direction?

Penile Curvature bent penis

I just can’t find people who worked out their curvature (who straighten it).. There’s a lot of routines and speculations etc, but no on have proof of something like that.. I have slightly twisted penis and bent to the left (I think that’s due to masturbating only with my right hand and keep it in my underwear to the left when I was younger, now I changed that but it’s too late :( ) And I can’t find any pics of guys who have straighten any kind of curvature so I could see their progress.. I don’t know should I post a picture of mine, so someone could give me directions and tips? And I didn’t find topic here so I couldn’t post pictures there.

Thank you marinera for information.. I found few topics but nothing specific about their progress and routines.. But I will look for it, thanks again :)

Originally Posted by nate690
I just can’t find people who worked out their curvature (who straighten it).. There’s a lot of routines and speculations etc, but no on have proof of something like that.. I have slightly twisted penis and bent to the left (I think that’s due to masturbating only with my right hand and keep it in my underwear to the left when I was younger, now I changed that but it’s too late :( ) And I can’t find any pics of guys who have straighten any kind of curvature so I could see their progress.. I don’t know should I post a picture of mine, so someone could give me directions and tips? And I didn’t find topic here so I couldn’t post pictures there.

Extenders and hanging will straighten it. Manual stretching will too. It takes time and a small amount of curve may remain, but itll be lessened.

Originally Posted by djrobins
Extenders and hanging will straighten it. Manual stretching will too. It takes time and a small amount of curve may remain, but itll be lessened.

Thank you for advice. I will do more manual stretches from now on.

Originally Posted by nate690
Thank you for advice. I will do more manual stretches from now on.

Twenty - one minute stretches is a great start. You cant stretch too hard. Lightly extend into the stretch and the cock will relax and lengthen.

For consistency - any difference between measuring pre/post jelq?

So, when measuring your “100% erection” BPEL, is there any difference between doing it before your PE session or after? Or right at the end of the actual jelq part? Or whatever, you get the picture. I’m just curious. What do people do, and is there an observed difference?


STARTING STATS - 02/02/2015: BPEL 7.6 --- MEG 5.25 --- 5.25" with semi erection; but 5.16 MEG with 100% boner; BEG 5.47

CURRENT - 13/03/2015: I had to check a few times, but I'm pretty sure I got a genuine BPEL 7.8!! Will check girth again in a couple of weeks

GOAL: BPEL 8.50 --- MEG 5.5 --- BRING IT ON! (I've revised my goals for the time being; maybe I was being too ambitious too early on)

Originally Posted by olive_oyl89
So, when measuring your “100% erection” BPEL, is there any difference between doing it before your PE session or after? Or right at the end of the actual jelq part? Or whatever, you get the picture. I’m just curious. What do people do, and is there an observed difference?

Don’t over think measuring. Do it when you feel you’ve reached your maximum erect length.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

The overhand grip - still problematic

I’m really trying to incorporate the overhand grip into my jelqing sessions, but I’m still having problems with it, and this is making my overall routine quite imbalanced in favour of the standard OK grip.

Other than the point that the grip is less sexually stimulating (so can more rapidly result in dwindling of erections), it just seems to me that whenever I do it, I’m not able to produce enough pressure for it to ‘feel’ worthwhile. I turn the hand round (so that pinky finger is furthest away from me) and try to pinch with my thumb and index finger. It just never seems to feel firm enough.

MAYBE this is all in my head. Maybe the amount of pressure I’m producing is fit for the purpose. But it just doesn’t feel so, and I would be really grateful if somebody could clear up this matter for me.


STARTING STATS - 02/02/2015: BPEL 7.6 --- MEG 5.25 --- 5.25" with semi erection; but 5.16 MEG with 100% boner; BEG 5.47

CURRENT - 13/03/2015: I had to check a few times, but I'm pretty sure I got a genuine BPEL 7.8!! Will check girth again in a couple of weeks

GOAL: BPEL 8.50 --- MEG 5.5 --- BRING IT ON! (I've revised my goals for the time being; maybe I was being too ambitious too early on)

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:38 AM.