Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
I know TNT has reached his goal but do you still do some PE? :)

Well not intentionally, but by habit. Every time I urinate, I do the piss pull and that is habit. When ms tnt are sleeping, she pulls on my unit not knowing she is doing it but that is by habit as well. She has been doing that since we started PEing. I do not actually make time to PE.

Originally Posted by Useless
Hi. How you guys doing?

Lately, I’m facing erection issues during my stretches and not “feeling” so well about stretching erectly.

Already tried to “unload” before the PE session and stay the same.

My stretches occurs right after the warm up and before the dry jelq.

Since my objective is girth (quite happy with my length) … will be a problem for me If I skip the stretches?

I think you will be ok dropping the stretches in my opinion.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
I think you will be ok dropping the stretches in my opinion.

Thank’s for your opinion. Other than that (getting erect while stretching) I’m feeling so uneven, my natural girth didn’t come along with my length …

Just avoiding the “Pinnochio’s Effect”.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by Timeless One
I just noticed something peculiar while jelqing. When I push the grip forward, I can feel a tiny ball under the skin near the urethra; roughly the size of a grain of sugar yet rock-solid. I can grab it, but it won’t move or anything.

Should I see a doctor for that, or is that normal?

I’m not a doctor, but what kind of a grip are you using? Did you just notice and its not previously been there , or did you just notice and its been there? You can always take some time off and see if it goes away ?

Originally Posted by tntjockey

Well not intentionally, but by habit. Every time I urinate, I do the piss pull and that is habit. When ms tnt are sleeping, she pulls on my unit not knowing she is doing it but that is by habit as well. She has been doing that since we started PEing. I do not actually make time to PE.

I have a bad habit of overthinking everything. Make it stop! :( And playing with my beard constantly.


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

I’m not a doctor, but what kind of a grip are you using? Did you just notice and its not previously been there , or did you just notice and its been there? You can always take some time off and see if it goes away ?

I’m just using the standard OK-grip. I believe it’s been there before, I recall it being there for a much longer time. The only odd thing I noticed is when it’s flaccid, that little grain or ball or whatever isn’t there. But once it becomes past fifty percent erect, it’s like being pushed out so I can feel it. It doesn’t hurt or anything, but it’s just odd. I’m still leaning toward going to a doctor, though. Could never hurt to have it checked out.

Originally Posted by Timeless One

I’m just using the standard OK-grip. I believe it’s been there before, I recall it being there for a much longer time. The only odd thing I noticed is when it’s flaccid, that little grain or ball or whatever isn’t there. But once it becomes past fifty percent erect, it’s like being pushed out so I can feel it. It doesn’t hurt or anything, but it’s just odd. I’m still leaning toward going to a doctor, though. Could never hurt to have it checked out.

Change your grip to what looks like an “n” shape verses an “o” shape it will put less pressure on the urethra and its safer.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

Change your grip to what looks like an “n” shape verses an “o” shape it will put less pressure on the urethra and its safer.

All right, thank you. I will try that.

I noticed decreased EQ; smaller flaccid, no hard erections anymore. Probably just some over-training. I’m going to hop onto the Linear Newbie Routine next week.

Would those four days of rest suffice, or should I take an actual full week off to let it rest?

Originally Posted by Timeless One
I noticed decreased EQ; smaller flaccid, no hard erections anymore. Probably just some over-training. I’m going to hop onto the Linear Newbie Routine next week.

Would those four days of rest suffice, or should I take an actual full week off to let it rest?

My opinion at least full week

Originally Posted by plaidshirt

My opinion at least full week

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I think I may actually take a 2 week break to let it recover, and do a restart with the Linear Routine.

So here’s what I do after giving my pups a bath. First off, I get some tea tree oil or something that is antibacterial soap and literally scrub my tub down. Secondly, I wash the tub down with the shower hose till all the soap is gone. Third step I repeat the first two steps. Finally the fourth step, I boil some water and pour it in and let it wash the rest of the soap and dirt away.

Keep in mind I have 4 dogs and 3 play outside the majority of the day. Is this deep cleaning overkill and am I wasting time?


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

————
Question: what are 3 things you would not do with a woman, even if asked to.
[/QUOTE]

Buy her dinner, take her on trips or otherwise indulge her sense of entitlement unless we had a relationship.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Naked Tomato
So here’s what I do after giving my pups a bath. First off, I get some tea tree oil or something that is antibacterial soap and literally scrub my tub down. Secondly, I wash the tub down with the shower hose till all the soap is gone. Third step I repeat the first two steps. Finally the fourth step, I boil some water and pour it in and let it wash the rest of the soap and dirt away.

Keep in mind I have 4 dogs and 3 play outside the majority of the day. Is this deep cleaning overkill and am I wasting time?

Probably a little obsessive.

I have three dogs who play outside, roll in the snow, dig and bury bones.

I towel them off and brush them if they are wet/dirty and occasionally they get bathed.

They don’t tend to get doggy smelling because they are raw fed and so their anal glands don’t get impacted, leading to that shitty putrid smell other dogs get on the ground up dead dog diet that most dogs are fed.


Began December 2009 at 5 7/8" length and 5" girth.

As of December 5th 2012 7 3/8" BPEL and 6 1/8" base girth.

Going for the magic 8"x6"

Originally Posted by Timeless One

Yeah, I was thinking the same. I think I may actually take a 2 week break to let it recover, and do a restart with the Linear Routine.

2 weeks would be better.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 08:19 PM.