Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

They are similar; pumping has several advantages IMHO: it pushes fresh blood inside the penis, it allows for better graduation of intensity, it leaves your penis pleasurable pumped right after. So I would just do pumping+manuals.

Originally Posted by marinera
They are similar; pumping has several advantages IMHO: it pushes fresh blood inside the penis, it allows for better graduation of intensity, it leaves your penis pleasurable pumped right after. So I would just do pumping+manuals.

Understand.

I won’t be quiting the dry jelq that I already perform … Im enjoying it.

I think its better for me to pump first for quite some time (another conditioning period)… before attempt clamping (pump we can control the intensity … clamp looks like more agressive).

Let’s say I’m ready for both, make difference which one to apply first?

Not skipping the warm up/stretches of course.

Hope this routine is not looking absurd.

(At January I will finish the newbie routine … quite vibrant about it).


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Originally Posted by marinera

The cool down can make sense if you keep your penis stretched in the meanwhile, otherwise not IMHO.

All right, thank you. I’ll stick with the hot wrap instead.

Originally Posted by Useless

….

Let’s say I’m ready for both, make difference which one to apply first?

….

Pumping both before and after clamping makes more sense than clamping before pumping, to me.

Originally Posted by marinera
Pumping both before and after clamping makes more sense than clamping before pumping, to me.

Got it.

Thank’s.


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

Sykocis

Sykocis my best advice to you is be patient this is going to take months if not years to get where you want to be , be easy on your dick , don’t over due in the beginning and toughen your unit up because it can hinder gains , read alot , read alot , and read even more. if you haven’t toughened your unit up during the learning curve all your out is a little time that’s it. Get morning and evening wood first , then progress from there, Hope this helps , your wife will like girth better by the way and so will you, it makes the vagina just feel so much tighter.

Plaidshirt. Thank you. I hear you loud and clear. What would you say would be the best course of action? Should I move to just using the bathmate and edging for now as to improve my EQ, perhaps leaving the manual stretches fir a later date? I get morning wood but, it’s not rock hard like it use to be. I rarely get night wood. One good thing, during a session of edging today, I managed to work up an erection without any porn or sexual images. 👍

Originally Posted by sykocis

Plaidshirt. Thank you. I hear you loud and clear. What would you say would be the best course of action? Should I move to just using the bathmate and edging for now as to improve my EQ, perhaps leaving the manual stretches fir a later date? I get morning wood but, it’s not rock hard like it use to be. I rarely get night wood. One good thing, during a session of edging today, I managed to work up an erection without any porn or sexual images. 👍

Syk from what I have read the bathmate pump does not have a gauge if I remember correctly. Now from comments of others a pump with a gauge at low pressure is good and healthy for the penis in restoring EQ, so if your going to pump, pump with a gauge to protect your penis, then i would jelq between pumping sets. Edging is a good thing , light stretching is a good thing, don’t pull hard ,stretch slowly to maximum stretch then hold , don’t pull hard or with all your might, hold 3minutes, your penis will relax into the stretch. start maybe with straight down.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Syk from what I have read the bathmate pump does not have a gauge if I remember correctly. Now from comments of others a pump with a gauge at low pressure is good and healthy for the penis in restoring EQ, so if your going to pump, pump with a gauge to protect your penis, then I would jelq between pumping sets. Edging is a good thing , light stretching is a good thing, don’t pull hard ,stretch slowly to maximum stretch then hold , don’t pull hard or with all your might, hold 3minutes, your penis will relax into the stretch. Start maybe with straight down.

Plaid,

Thank you for the suggestions. I’ll look into an air pump with a gauge. I don’t know if I can manage jelging just yet. Still not getting consistent erections with edging but, seeing promise. With stretching, I’ll do exactly as you recommend. I was just pull gently until I hit a bit before BPEL then, holding for a minute. Great info. This forum is golden.

After reading these forums and other ones, I read some people saying that we should only do manual exercises until we stop gaining, then use a device.

I’ve been doing manual exercises since july and have used an extender since june (before that It was just manual and I gained about 0.5”). I was wondering if it’s a bad idea to combine both, as in total I think I did jelq + stretches for about 6 months.

Should I keep my manual routine and until gains stop, combine with an extender ?

(Will heavy manual work reduce future gains for extender use or hanging? post by crek88)

Originally Posted by gekiro
After reading these forums and other ones, I read some people saying that we should only do manual exercises until we stop gaining, then use a device.
I’ve been doing manual exercises since july and have used an extender since june (before that It was just manual and I gained about 0.5”). I was wondering if it’s a bad idea to combine both, as in total I think I did jelq + stretches for about 6 months.
Should I keep my manual routine and until gains stop, combine with an extender ?
(Will heavy manual work reduce future gains for extender use or hanging? post by crek88)

You have to find what works for you. I also think that if you want to use both and it works, then continue. One thing that I must post to you is if you find what works for you and you start getting consistent gains, DO NOT! change a thing for if you do, you may disrupt the more possible gains. We are all different, what may work for may may not work for you. Good luck with your future gains.

I know TNT has reached his goal but do you still do some PE? :)


5.3" NBPEL.

BPEL 6.5-6.7" Goal: Anything!

Girth: 5" but getting bigger. ;)

Originally Posted by tntjockey

You have to find what works for you. I also think that if you want to use both and it works, then continue. One thing that I must post to you is if you find what works for you and you start getting consistent gains, DO NOT! change a thing for if you do, you may disrupt the more possible gains. We are all different, what may work for may may not work for you. Good luck with your future gains.

With this combination I gained 0.5cm in about 3 months, so I guess I’ll keep doing that.

Hi. How you guys doing?

Lately, I’m facing erection issues during my stretches and not “feeling” so well about stretching erectly.

Already tried to “unload” before the PE session and stay the same.

My stretches occurs right after the warm up and before the dry jelq.

Since my objective is girth (quite happy with my length) … will be a problem for me If I skip the streches?


Start 6.8” x 4.7” (4.9" BEG)

Now 7.5” x 4.9” (5.1" BEG)

Regras do Fórum

I just noticed something peculiar while jelqing. When I push the grip forward, I can feel a tiny ball under the skin near the urethra; roughly the size of a grain of sugar yet rock-solid. I can grab it, but it won’t move or anything.

Should I see a doctor for that, or is that normal?

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 10:36 AM.