Thunder's Place

The big penis and mens' sexual health source, increasing penis size around the world.

Ask what ever you want

A few drops of antibacterial soap and warm water should suffice.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

Originally Posted by Titleist
A few drops of antibacterial soap and warm water should suffice.

That’s all I do.

Edit: With my pump cylinders that is. I don’t own a bathmate.


Start: (Aug 2001): 6 1/2 bpel x 4 7/8 mseg

Current: (6/24/14): 7 3/4 bpel (7 nbp) x 5 5/8 mseg. BEG 6 1/4. BPFSL 8 1/8.

Goals: First: 7 1/2 bpel x 5 1/2 mseg ACHIEVED! Current Goal: 7 nbp x 5 3/4 mseg (almost there!)

Thanks guys will try that.

Titleist if you don’t mind me asking how much have you gained girth wise from your current routine?

For the girth gainers, what was the best thing you added to your routine?


Start: BPEL: 5.25" EG: ~4.5"

Current: BPEL: ~ 6.75" MSEG: ~4.75" BG: 4.825" BPFSL: 7"

Initial Goal: NBPEL: 7" EG: 5" Long Term Goal: 7.5" x 5.25-5.50"

Originally Posted by gottagolarger

For the girth gainers, what was the best thing you added to your routine?

Inverted a-stretches over a large fulcrum and very light clamping. I’m still learning ,girth is slow.

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Inverted a-stretches over a large fulcrum and very light clamping. I’m still learning ,girth is slow.

What is an inverted A-stretch?

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Titleist if you don’t mind me asking how much have you gained girth wise from your current routine?

Over all I’ve gained close to 1.25”. I’m hoping my clamping routine will get me to my goal.


Started 7.75x5.75

Currently: 9.75bpX6.75eg My Picture Thread

Goal:10.0bpX7.25mseg Building a thicker unit, click by click, pump by pump, jelq by jelq!

What age does the penis stop growing? I know on the internet it says its 21 but I dont believe this. Im 18 will I grow a bit more or does it stop at 16,17?


Start: 7.4 BPEL x 6

Originally Posted by KevinWebster
What age does the penis stop growing? I know on the internet it says its 21 but I dont believe this. Im 18 will I grow a bit more or does it stop at 16,17?

Depends, what age does puberty stop? It’s different for everyone, but I wouldn’t expect you have much growing left to do. Just based on the typical age that things stop growing, of course. You might be some mutant/late bloomer. ;)

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

What is an inverted A-stretch?

V-stretch.

Originally Posted by marinera
V-stretch.

That’s what I figured but the description of “over a large fulcrum” puts the image of a regular A-stretch in my head. Maybe it was the over/under part, V-stretch seems to pass under the fulcrum from my perspective.

I think I am to blame for that since I advocate using a large fulcrum :) .

Originally Posted by rootsnatty

What is an inverted A-stretch?

Sorry meant to say inverted V-stretch . same as A-stretch

Originally Posted by plaidshirt
Sorry meant to say inverted V-stretch . same as A-stretch

AHHHHH, that makes sense.

Top

All times are GMT. The time now is 04:33 AM.